It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to announce Presidential bid next month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So my fellow ATSers especially my U.S friends, things are looking promising.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, Texas Rep. Ron Paul said he will make a final decision within a month on whether he will run for president in the 2012 election.

I think he will go for it. He is picking up support all the time. The man talks sense, and he can feel it.

Good luck Ron all the best with your Presidential bid.

edit on 6/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's looking very much like he may have to run against Paul Ryan.... who actually isn't so bad.

I despise the two-party system... I wish someone who really represents the voice of America would step forward and captivate the masses. Ron Paul can, but because of his age and past media beating that he took, I don't think he can grab enough of the vote while taking on the machines of the two-party system.

It's shaping up to be an interesting political landscape for sure. I don't think Obama stands a chance at re-election, but if the GOP and Independents battle it out, it may guarantee him another term, so this has to be made aware to the voting public. IF the GOP has a good candidate that they put forward, the independents may have to back away.

Time will tell.

S&F

~Namaste
edit on 6-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This subject is already being discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I did do a search, but in that case, mods, please close. I thank you!!!

top topics

join