It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Movements and patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi all,

I was just wondering as a fellow believer. Is there a study or report that anyone is aware of that shows the movements and/or high and low sighting times over the years.

Ufo seasons if you will. I just can't help thinking there may be valuable data to be gained from tracking patterns and locations as well as frequency. I know Mexico sees some serious action of course but I'd very much like to map sightings and locations and see what I may see.

Anyone?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure about putting that all in one place, but I use ufostalker.com... quite a bit to watch for hotspots.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFake

Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There are so called UFO HOTSPOT maps on the web but i cant be sure of how accurate they are. I think they just take all of the ufo sighting reports over a certain amount of time and plot them on a map.
But just like you said, i believe Mexico and the rest of South America are probably the best place to spot a ufo. Over the years i've heard quite alot of people say that these places are so rife with ufos that the locals class them as normal and dont report sightings anymore. Although i cant prove this, i believe this to be the case.
Also, there ufo 'flaps' that open up every now and then like the famous Belgium ufo flap of 1989 i think it was. This is just when sightings increase dramatically to the point where many many people are reporting sightings in a certain area over a certain amount of time. Hope this helps somehow

edit on 6-4-2011 by iksose7 because: Forgot to say...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86
Hi all,

I was just wondering as a fellow believer. Is there a study or report that anyone is aware of that shows the movements and/or high and low sighting times over the years.

Ufo seasons if you will.

There is, yeah, but I can't remember where I saw it, sorry. Will have a look around my bookmarks and see if I can find it, if not though hopefully one or more others around here will have a link.

edit - here you go : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

i have olny been ableto keep track of provincial sighting flares in canada than k to the candien ufo survey

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There are a few apps you can get for Android phones too for tracking. I think they're from MUFON but still pretty cool to see what other people submit and you can also submit. I don't know about iPhone/Ipod apps, gonna have to look on my Touch and see.

new topics

top topics

join