It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a video from early 90's or so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread that died so I wanted re-post to hopefully get a lead.

It's been a really really long time but does anyone remember the episode Unsolved Mysteries (or it could have been Sightings) that ran a video about a sighting in NJ. This occurred in one of the cities and the video was shot looking down an urban street and was shooting some lights in the sky. What made the story/video totally unreal is off to the left-side of the video, which was showing the tops of some buildings/row-homes, there was "something" that was climbing and running and hopping across the roofs at miraculous speed - almost like an ape or spiderman or something.

Very weird

Anyone remember that?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Whats NJ..? you say a sighting in NJ. What does abreviation mean.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

New Jersey...The New Jersey Devil or something like that? I heard of it before as well if it's what I'm thinking of.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I remember this because I am from Watchung.
But the story was, I believe, in Hoboken or Jersey City.
There was an i-witness they interviewed, older heavyset man.
And they caught images of the ET's because it was a UFO landing.
Sorry, I will try to find more info if I can.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ah, that is just SpingHeeledJack.

This guy could easily outplay the Globetrotters.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I doubt it was on Unsolved Mysteries. That show did not use original footage. It was all re-enactments and mostly covered missing persons.

Here is a link to the entire episode list from Sightings Tv show:
www.crazyabouttv.com...
I've been looking but haven't found it yet. I used to watch that show religiously, yet I don't remember that episode. I will continue to look cause I wanna see this for myself.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Never seen the video you have descibed but have to say, sounds very interesting. Hope somebody could find it and post it on here, because i have no idea where to start looking for that kind of footage. It does sound like some kind of spring heeled jack or mothman sighting though.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Was this it, I'm not sure!?!

AAE

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks guys for the responses. I'm still reading through your links and searching on my own. I'll post any updates. This is just one of those things that you know is out there but you can't find it - kind of when you lose your car keys and start looking through the fridge for em :-)

top topics

join