It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys,girls,ghouls,ghosts,monsters,ET's,Freemasons,illuminated ones....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
hi all!

after mabe a year of snooping around on here and reading what people hafta say im now gonna come in and join the circus!!!!!!! im 28 years young(or old) and have been apart of the DIY punk/metal/industrial/expiermental sceen in southern New england since i was a wee ladd and have always questioned everything i see and hear. i had herd bout this forum a while back and felt that this is a place that i can put my two cents into and feel like im contributing to something fun interesting and above the norm!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey mate welcome to ATS!

Do you play in bands or anything? I'm proper into ska and celtic and pop punk music and play drums in a few bands in the UK

Hopefully seeya around!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit hole!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

hi!`

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Snoop no more ... welcome to this side of the fence you are gonna love it

See you on the boards. Woody

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Upthepunx, enjoy your stay here see you in the boards.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i already posted on the "is face book dead yet?" thread. i plan to put my two cents in on the japan forum and others. i do play in bands my friend, music and art is my life! i have one main band we are a "grindcore" hardcore punk band and many many many side projects and goofy joke bands that me and my friends like to smoke pot and laugh at!! i do enjoy old ska and old reggae. thats where the real skinhead culture came from not that bull s*** white power RAC scene. i belong on this side of the fence. i not olny grew up listening to snotty punks that filled my brain with anarchy and choas but i also grew up on a home town hero/author H.P. Lovecraft. though i do enjoy a good disscussion on the state of the world in polirtical terms, the great unknown has always caught my eye and ear. thanx for the introductions and i hope the people here are as nice as they seam.

top topics

join