It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck being phased OUT at FOX (apologies if already posted)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

One need look no further than this clip to see Beck's not so veiled inferences that Obama is the Anti Christ. By the way NO mention of Pastor Hagee exchange. Just Beck at the magic chalkboard and interviewing what he deems as a credible author / expert of the World Net Daily article suggesting Obama is AC.

Nice try fellas but to deny that Beck never inferred Obama was Anti-Christ is utterly preposterous. :shk: I know it's tough to imagine prime time without him, but you'll get over it.

Glenn Beck fell out of the crazy tree and hit every single branch on the way down.

edit on 7-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: fixed link.....sorry

edit on 7-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Gosh I'll miss this kinda stuff:

mediamatters.org...

"I'm hoping that the guy with horns doesn't actually show up, but he could"

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Did everyone see Jon Stewart do Glenn Beck last night? (Apr 7) He was fantastic!

This is really a MUST SEE! Jon does Glenn

My husband hasn't seen much of GB's shows. I was wondering if anyone knew of particular shows that would show Beck's true style and flair.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This guy lost the tiny bit of sanity he had left when he joined the Mormon cult.

When he went from entertainer, to political news and opinion, to conspiracy theories, to evangelical preacher, to WTF? It was too much, even for Fox.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

One need look no further than this clip to see Beck's not so veiled inferences that Obama is the Anti Christ. By the way NO mention of Pastor Hagee exchange. Just Beck at the magic chalkboard and interviewing what he deems as a credible author / expert of the World Net Daily article suggesting Obama is AC.

Nice try fellas but to deny that Beck never inferred Obama was Anti-Christ is utterly preposterous. :shk: I know it's tough to imagine prime time without him, but you'll get over it.

Glenn Beck fell out of the crazy tree and hit every single branch on the way down.

edit on 7-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: fixed link.....sorry

edit on 7-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

Like Rachel Maddow & the MSNBC aren't totally in the tank for Obama. What she reported & how she reported it was a distortion: Beck never said Obama was the Antichrist and neither did Joel Richardson.

Joel Richardson wrote the article, "What Obama and the Antichrist have in common," and opens the article with the statement that he does not necessarily believe that Obama is the Antichrist.

Beck invited Joel Richardson to be interviewed for another of JR's writing, "The Islamic Antichrist." Iran's Akmadenijad is a "Twelver" who believes we are living in the "End Times" and is waiting for the "12th Iman" to show up. This view affects his foreign policy.

Richardson might have some insight into what is motivating Akmadenijad.

The Muslim Brotherhood is real. The link between "Islamic Extremists" and the Far Left is well known. Even CNN has mentioned this link or alliance (a few years ago) when it covered a story about Cindy Sheehan demonstrating along side Muslim Extremists in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is serious about forcibly converting the world to Islam -- they are simply following the teachings of Muhammad. The unions are an outcropping of the Left, and this issue in Wisconsin is being distorted by the Far Left for their own purposes. (Even Federal workers are not allowed to unionize -- it's too dangerous for a government.) The Republicans are not against all forms of collective bargaining -- but this is how the story is distorted by the Liberal Left-wing media.

Both the Far Left (which infiltrated & co-opted the Democratic Party) and the Islamic Extremists are for totalitarian rule. Both are focused on creating as much chaos as possible to bring down First World countries.

I'm not a Christian, but I am aware that a large percentage of the US population is Christian -- of the Fundamentalist variety. I am also aware that a good chunk of the Christian population is willing to consider that Obama might be the Antichrist. (Since I do not belong to any organized religion, I'm not waiting for either the Antichrist or the 12th Iman or the "End Times.") But this kind of thinking influences many people in the world, and it's good to be aware of it.

I may not agree with everything that Beck says, but I am glad he was allowed a TV forum to share his ideas. The American people needed to be shaken out of their slumber. Beck's politically incorrect ideas got people to think beyond the Mainstream Media's Liberal Left-wing Progressive propaganda -- that has indoctrinated most Americans -- since "Progressive" Left-wing thinking dominates academia.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Did everyone see Jon Stewart do Glenn Beck last night? (Apr 7) He was fantastic!

My husband hasn't seen much of GB's shows. I was wondering if anyone knew of particular shows that would show Beck's true style and flair.

Stewart rocks

The sad part is, his parody isn't far off from reality in this case...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh, I know, that's what's so great about it. I really appreciated Stewart's impersonation but my husband had never seen Beck, so he now wants to see him so he can appreciate the imitation!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

OMG, Thanks BH. I just spewed organic granola and soy milk over my solar powered laptop while wearing Birkenstocks sitting in my inflatable (inert gas) BPA-free Bean Bag Chair.

That is craptastic. Thanks for making an old liberal hippie's day.

edit on 9-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: fix typos due to nut clusters in my keyboard

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

At least O'Reilly's still there...otherwise Colbert would slowly run out of material

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sad to see this forum so over-run with shills - Beck is far from ideal but he is by far the best you have!

Since announcing his departure from his Fox News show, a lot of people have been wondering what Glenn Beck is going to do once he goes. From what he told Bill O'Reilly last night, it sounds like Beck only has plans to become a bigger force in the media world, though he still remained vague about what he was actually planning on doing. Beck acknowledged the platform that Fox News had given him, saying "there's no place to do cable news except for Fox" but he also said "it's a new era, things are changing in the world," hinting that he would be held back by staying at Fox. "We have to reach different audiences, we have to reach younger." Beck also explained to O'Reilly, at least partially, why he felt he had to leave. "Honestly, Bill, one of the motivating factors for me is I believe in the things I say. I know a lot of people disagree with me and you are one of them who disagrees with me on some of the things I say. But I believe them. So now what? Well, its not enough for me to say, as a citizen, 'You know what? You go out and help people. You do it.' Its time for me to do that as well." Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

ORLY??

At best you could claim he was sometimes entertaining...

LOL, I don't even know where to begin...his lies about net neutrality are a good start

Pick a lie...there's plenty

There's so many more...and let's not forget him praising Goldline as a great investment...you know, the company that sells gold at prices that require a 66% price increase of gold before buyers break even!!!

Anyone with a TV or access to youtube...and a functioning brain...can see what a liar that muppet is

And lastly, something that concerns all of us on ATS...net neutrality, one of his biggest lies!

edit on 9-4-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Sad to see this forum so over-run with shills - Beck is far from ideal but he is by far the best you have!

Since announcing his departure from his Fox News show, a lot of people have been wondering what Glenn Beck is going to do once he goes. From what he told Bill O'Reilly last night, it sounds like Beck only has plans to become a bigger force in the media world, though he still remained vague about what he was actually planning on doing. Beck acknowledged the platform that Fox News had given him, saying "there's no place to do cable news except for Fox" but he also said "it's a new era, things are changing in the world," hinting that he would be held back by staying at Fox. "We have to reach different audiences, we have to reach younger." Beck also explained to O'Reilly, at least partially, why he felt he had to leave. "Honestly, Bill, one of the motivating factors for me is I believe in the things I say. I know a lot of people disagree with me and you are one of them who disagrees with me on some of the things I say. But I believe them. So now what? Well, its not enough for me to say, as a citizen, 'You know what? You go out and help people. You do it.' Its time for me to do that as well." Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

Agreed, JohhnyBeGood, over-run with shills. It never ceases to amaze be how dishonest most of Beck's critics are. Really makes me wonder if they have really watched one of his shows from beginning to end. If they have, they obviously have not understood Beck's message. Too brain-washed & partisan to have open minds.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Talking about being brainwashed is kinda ironic don't you think? I take it you haven't watched any of the videos above, or the link showing all of his numerous lies, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If a winner never quits and quitter never wins, how can all you defending Beck say:"Beck quit while he was ahead?" Truth is YOU CAN'T. He was a LOSER of Advertisers. The fuel that runs networks.

Recent Data:

Glenn Beck’s Ratings Decline

February ratings are out and Glenn Beck is down. TVNewser reports that year-over-year Glenn Beck’s total viewership for February declined -26% and his young viewers are down -32%.

Beyond his ratings slide, Glenn Beck also has other woes…

More than 300 advertisers are currently boycotting Glenn Beck’s Fox News show – and the list continues to grow to this day. Additionally, the UK broadcast of his show has run for over a year without any commercials due to Glenn Beck’s ad losses there.

LiNK

And if you can pardon a little shameless plug:

I said as much in Glenn Beck's Obama "Racist" Comments Cost Him Advertisers over two years ago after Beck's racist comments on FOX & FRIENDS. (AKA Obama Morning Bashfest) In that thread I was said to be suffering from "white guilt" among other things.

Granted it took a couple of years, but it is Fox losing DOLLARS not his DESIRE as the reason for his departure.

edit on 10-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

You call others shills but dosen't this look a bit like shilling.....is shilling a word? Should be!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join