It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dialogue with "Hidden Hand", self-proclaimed Illuminati Insider

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnTheLevel213
reply to post by infojunkie2

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest

Nope.

Wrong, he was right. There was a new currency created in late 2008/2009 called Bitcoin. In fact it is one of the biggest revolutionary technologies in our traditional way in dealing with money and it's popularity is spreading rapidly across the world. It is heavily traded on exchanges and You already can buy a lot of things with it, in it's early stages it already has a $5 billion market cap. People say it's going to change the way we make transactions like the internet changed the way we communicated.

The rise and rise of Bitcoin exclusive trailer [must see] www.youtube.com...

What is Bitcoin: www.youtube.com...

Latest senate hearing in Canada: www.youtube.com...

Each Bitcoin trades at $350 right now and at 1 point it even surpassed golds price at around $1200.

edit on 11-10-2014 by perz1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2014 by perz1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: perz1

I remember when i first stumbeled across the bitcoin and hate myself a little bit everyday because of it lol.
I was going to buy $100 worth when they where .50 cents. But i talked myself out of it. told myself that i was just throwing 100 bucks away.... Man i wish i could go back to that day lol

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infojunkie2

Has anyone else heard of this? or maybe it's old news,
I know that we can have no proof of this interview as being legit
but it's an interesting read none the less. below is a bit of the interview.

Our realms of influence do not fit as comfortably into the three boxes of your triangle as you may imagine. There are six disciplines of training within the Family, and each member of the Family is schooled extensively in all of them, from early childhood. We all have an area of specialty, though we have experience in all spheres. The six spheres or 'schools' of learning are Military, Government, Spiritual, Scholarship, Leadership, and Sciences. In practice, out there on the 'stage' of public life, we hold key positions in all of these main areas of importance. With the addition of a complicit Media machine and ownership of your Financial establishments, all bases are covered.

illuminati-news.com...

That page is now offline.
PTB have taken it down.
They don't want us to know the Truth (hoax to some).
Here is a web archive of the same page:
web.archive.org...
edit on 19-4-2019 by bluepanther3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infojunkie2

I don't think that any "insiders" are telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join