It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dialogue with "Hidden Hand", self-proclaimed Illuminati Insider

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this? or maybe it's old news,
I know that we can have no proof of this interview as being legit
but it's an interesting read none the less. below is a bit of the interview.

Our realms of influence do not fit as comfortably into the three boxes of your triangle as you may imagine. There are six disciplines of training within the Family, and each member of the Family is schooled extensively in all of them, from early childhood. We all have an area of specialty, though we have experience in all spheres. The six spheres or 'schools' of learning are Military, Government, Spiritual, Scholarship, Leadership, and Sciences. In practice, out there on the 'stage' of public life, we hold key positions in all of these main areas of importance. With the addition of a complicit Media machine and ownership of your Financial establishments, all bases are covered.

illuminati-news.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
of course alot of us here has heard of him.

guess where that conversation took place??

here at ATS!

Windows of Oppurtunity

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Most of us have been there done that worn the t shirt, the original convo was on ATS in 08, i think.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkofCain
of course alot of us here has heard of him.

guess where that conversation took place??

here at ATS!

Windows of Oppurtunity

Boy I am really slapping hy forehead I did not even notice, I just scrolled down to the dialog
but does the things he say seem to be truth or disinfo among those here?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Dont worry about it, anyway ive read the piece a few times now, and the jury's still out for me, even though he does come across as very convincing, if they do have some duty to release warnings to us about future events or who they are, why would they choose a conspiracy website, and not something that would reach more people. Unless just the act of disclosure anywhere, releases them from theyre obligation.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Um, I stopped reading at the end of the first 'session' but I just don't see the authenticity that the poster there speaks of.. If you're relatively knowledgeable about conspiracies, world events and a few other things, it's completely possible to perpetrate a hoax that seems plausible, when you combine it with a degree of intelligence.

Not to mention the fact that the only successful prediction (if that) was the financial troubles posted about, which aren't that hard to predict when in the middle of, as that poster was. It's 2011, still non new currency, last time I checked San Francisco was still there ( and the last time I checked was a couple of days ago ).

A higher quality hoax is still a hoax, and from what I read there was relatively little content.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The window of opportunity that hidden-hand offered in his thread on ATS is a pretty good read, offers valuable information and a lot of what he says coincides with the channeled RA-material.

If it really was just a hoax, it was a darn good one, but the sheer amount of knowledge hidden-hand shared on various topics within shortest amounts of time leaves me to at least believe that it wasn't so much of a hoax.

Nevertheless, it is a pretty good and eye-opening read and I highly recommend anyone to also have a look at the RA-material ("the law of one") if hidden-hands "message" resonates with you, especially so that you get another perspective on the "window of opportunity" material, as hidden-hand was a negatively oriented entity - or at least he spoke about his aim to reach a negative harvest, within this density, so it is always good to find information that provides a bigger picture.

But even after reading the window of opportunity and the law of one, I do know that the only truth I can ever find is within myself.

reply to post by Inannamute

Originally posted by Inannamute

Um, I stopped reading at the end of the first 'session'
Not to mention the fact that the only successful prediction (if that) was the financial troubles posted about,
A higher quality hoax is still a hoax, and from what I read there was relatively little content.

You just read less than 1/5 of the whole interview, which leaves me to politely disagree with your assumption that it had relatively little content. I think the beginning of the interview was much more like an introduction and to point out some of the "basics" (who are you? what do you do? bloodline vs. elite etc.) and the more the OP (of the window of opportunity) answered the more advanced became the questions and hence his answers became more insightful as well.

Futhermore, he was right in predicting that Obama would become the president of the United States of America - but that wasn't much of a surprise to most
Other predictions failed to come true, so it is always good to take the interview with a grain of salt and research or question the "facts" presented.

I don't think that everything hidden-hand wrote was true and much less that it is ultimately true, but I think of it as an very interesting piece to a much bigger and complex jigsaw.
edit on 7-4-2011 by SunLightyear because: mistake corrected

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Of course that was fake. It was like a fun Q & A . Read it through and unless you are a conspiracy nutter, which then again most people here are, then you will chuckle at least once reading it through. Like a really bad troll. I can create a new account and do the exact same thing with a little bit of research on hand and feed you people what you want to hear "The Illuminati is real" " The New World Order is coming and you can't stop it" ETC ETC.

This is the internet. I can claim to be whoever I want to be. You are a masquerade on the internet until you prove your identity.
edit on 7-4-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well if it was a hoax, then it was a good one. I remember some of us talking about it last year (i think) and we were impressed with the speed in which HH came back with very in depth answers to very complex questions. There was no going away and coming back later with an answer.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
this belongs in a "Classics" thread - loved reading about this and every 6 months or so i'll check back and re-read the interview. something about it just strikes me as truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I think the point was to release it to a group of people who were already aware of what was going on essentially. I guess we fit the bill. And based on his smug attitude and the not so subtle arrogance that shines through (to me, it almost seemed like they emphasized this too much in order to make it seem more authentic) in each sentence, they want to tell it to someone they dont deem as a threat. I say big mistake, if being the case.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I guess the reason those "illuminati" chose alternative media sources and a conspiracy based forum (in 1999, 2003 and 2008) is very simple: everyone there is "in the know" about the common conspiracies -the NWO for example- so it wouldn't be much harm done by giving those "conspriacy nuts" some more information. Alas, no one else is really going to believe them, but rather ignore them or characterize them as a nutjob.

by Hidden-Hand
"If it is not in the mainstream controlled media, it will not be believed by the masses. This is information tailored for those who already know that we are very real, and exerting a strong, if mostly subtle, influence over your lives. If you wish to enslave a man, allow him to believe that he is already free."

Just think about what would have happened if they had chosen to reveal themselves to a mainstream media corporation and the terrible consequences (for "them") - global awakening.

-!- Provided that it wasn't a hoax -!-

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I really don't want to waste the time to read the whole thing, but I'll indulge you. What responses did he give that were so impressive with no time to research? I still think that any sufficiently intelligent and well informed poster here could do the same thing if they so chose, but please prove me wrong.

Educated guesses do not equal accurate predictions. As you said, given the date this conversation took place, most people could pretty accurately predict that Obama was going to win the election.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No i wouldnt want you to waste any more of your time reading it (as you say youve wasted so much already) , id happily spend hours trawling through this huge thread finding examples , but i dont think your really interested are you?,no one can prove this guy was genuine or a fake, but we can have an interesting discussion about the content of the message, Love your avatar by the way, best wishes.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I just headed back to the interview and had a look at the first session. I must say I do understand now why you consider it to be easily researchable, as the first part mostly covers general conspiracy chitchat that could have been made up by any well-informed person, as it is discussed everywhere on this forum and elsewhere. When looking at things from your perspective I would tend to agree with you that it is nothing special, under the premise I had stopped reading when finishing the first part.

Luckily I did not stop and was shown a completely different perspective on pretty much everything - the bigger picture I was missing.

Opinions differ on this interview, especially here on ATS, when it was conducted in 2008, but everyone is entitled to his own opinion and I'm fine with that!

Is everything in the interview true? I hardly think it is!
Is it the ultimate truth? Absolutely not!
Could it all have been a made up fictional story? Sure!
Was it a mind-blowing read that changed my perspective? Oh yes!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Let's look critically at his predictions, shall we?

The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month.

Really nothing special to say in mid-to-late 2008. 50/50 chance there.

Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and foreclosures.

Once again, any rational observer could have seen the collapse of the housing market.

The only way John McCain will become the next US President, will be if something "happens" to Barack Obama before the election.

So he's not only picking the favorite by 10% but hedging just in case.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest

Nope.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.

Nope.

There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

He predicted 4 types of natural disasters. One came to pass.

In other words, he was wrong on almost everything he couldn't have found in a newspaper.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Ok i know this is a bit of a long shot, but didnt he say to never trust predictions which give a date, he said that this was a sign that they were untrue, but isnt deceptiveness a part of who he is, the very makeup of his kind, so lets just say he was acting in character. Just my 2p but also maybe a longshot.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was interested.. but as someone who analyzes not only what people say but how they say it, I was completely turned away by the writing style and just couldn't bring myself to keep pursuing something that seemed so obviously fake to me, and seemed to completely contradict what the person introducing the conversation said. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I think critically about everything I read here, and when someone makes prediction that are either 90% likely to come true (and thus educated guesses) or complete off the wall predictions that turn out to be absolutely false, but catering to a specific mindset of conspiracists, it seems quite obvious that the message was specifically targeted to this audience, as in, written to resonate with some of the major theories that are often bandied about here. That suggests to me that this is not some great truth, but rather a relatively intelligent hoax.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment about the avatar - it's my own artwork.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Inannamute because: extra comment

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I found the site and dialogue to be a very intriguing read. Though I am not overly persuaded in some areas to believe that in total it's 100% true, I would no completely discredit what he had to say.

I may be a so called prisoner of my own faith, one that I will continue to follow because I choose to. I do believe 100% that the planet we "live" on is a living organism and is greatly affected by the collective mindset of the inhabitants on it.

I am glad that the other link for The Law of One was posted, as I have yet to read it but will so I can compare the two.

S & F for me!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why don't you check out another "window of opportunity"
Its called revelations of an elite family insider. Imo, I think he/she gave out more thought provoking answers.
For example;
Q:
I´m curious to know why the Elite do not lead? They seem to be more of a parasite on society.
A:
A fish in the ocean can´t see that birds are flying in the sky.

Another one;

PLANET X: does not exist anymore like so many planets, moons, stars, galaxies.
Their demise however always brings forth something, which means they never stop being part of
the whole, playing their part.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join