It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggering people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Isn't it true one must have been awakened to be opened to a world of spirituality. Like on one day you see a charismatic person who made you suddenly realize the more there is to life. Or one finds himself feeling another dimension suddenly which triggers the fascination for the more there is to life. Isn't this a present everybody can be given.

Love for the spirit is obvious for its amazing power it has. The love for knowledge and insight. The love which one eventualy will get for the father creator of all things.

May the world be touched by the spirit.

E.W.
edit on 2011/4/6 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Isn't it true one must have been awakened to be opened to a world of spirituality. Like on one day you see a charismatic person who made you suddenly realize the more there is to life. Or one finds himself feeling another dimension suddenly which triggers the fascination for the more there is to life. Isn't this a present everybody can be given.

Love for the spirit is obvious for its amazing power it has. The love for knowledge and insight. The love which one eventualy will get for the father creator of all things.

May the world be touched by the spirit.

E.W.

So true, and sad really ,since the spiritual ,although unseen, is more real than the physical
and will still be here after the physical fades away.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I think that certain events in our life's are friendly reminders (by whomever - god - the creator) that there is by far much more out there than we see in our regular physical life. Much like a wake-up call, but still, some do not want to be awakened and rather prefer to be asleep.

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Isn't it true one must have been awakened to be opened to a world of spirituality.

That's so true, but I guess that there are also many that awoke because they started to discover the world of spirituality more and more!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I find it sort of funny, love is really the only thing that can exist. Even a scientist would agree.

There are some people though that do help you to see that there is more out there, not that you find them that often.

Edit: I mean how a scientist would agree about change, entropy in the world.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Qualify your definition of love.

Scientists agree

There's nothing spiritual about looking at things from a different perspective.

edit on 6-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I always remember when Dannion Brinkley would say that we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Turq1

There's nothing spiritual about looking at things from a different perspective.

Unless your perspective adapts to incorporate your awareness of a spiritual reality, you could be lost in delusions, and approach the subject from a bitter state of mind. Such low moods wouldn't allow for a healthy connection, or allow for the inner peace to flow for a higher vantage to be obtained, from which to build valid perspectives.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The spiritual should merge with the physical. Instant order. might end up being devastating or all fixed in one second. There is probably some danger to it. The new world order is an always has been existing issue. Many want to love but are harrased by evil. Some even fell inoccently victim to it. Pray for improving humanity are a need.

There are people who can really help people with psychological problems. Handling the world needs some insight. There are so many problems. I have prayed and askes for improvement of my life and I have finally found a solution to my problems. I have found an astral worker who is helping me out. I have never felt this happy before and I get to feel confident and happy about myself realising the unlucky things happen to me weren't on my behalf. Just an innocent victim of evil.

Music has a whole new dimension. I have never seen the colours of the world as I see them now. I feel a vital energy within myself. I hope for many people to have this feeling too, what an amazing peacefull and righteouss world this would be. I feel what will happen to all people in the future.

I now understand people wanting to spread peace. My life will take on a whole new form.

I'd love to spread this happiness and peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Your naivety is hilarious!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think it is the same with love. Ones who have never felt it don't really know what it is untill is suddenly comes up in their lives. One must know this deeper loving feeling to be able to be it. Those are therefor not sleepers. I hope for everybody their lives are alright. To find the love and comfort they need for being happy persons.

[text=6]Rid the worlds of problems people have o high above one so all people can feel happy, may the sick be healed, the hungry fed (physical but most of all spiritual), the sinners forgiven, May sudden peace rule nations.[/text]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

But do you know Xenos, personally? Know The Meaning of Collusion? Or gazed upon the Avens of the Trifold for long hours?

I didn't think so

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I think the world could do with more positive people such as yourself...

It is not often you see someone making a thread just to give a short positive message that just makes people smile.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13

P.S. Don't hesitate to further study the letters to the corinthians.

extra DIV

new topics

top topics

join