It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life in the great ocean of space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the middle of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together to one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas:

I wonder if all the sightings of lights in the sky could be some sorte of living organism, they are not spacecrafts
but living and swiming in the great ocean (space).

there is no way for them to come on the earth, more then we can go in to space. that is with out a spacecraft.
it could explain a lot of the lights in the sky but never more then lights in the sky, because they live in space(ocean). we can see them come neer the atmosphere when there is some electrical disturbence, they come to feed off the energy of the discharge from electrical storms. it could be a form of nutrition for them.

all the lights in the sky would be valid observation made from earth, it could explain the fact that they do not
make eny real contact, they come to feed. Like we go to water hole to drink.

This is not saying there is not spacecrafts that exist. Only talking about the lights in the sky...

I am very curious to see what you guys think about this. Could it be like when we go on the water with a ship,we
are traveling alone with no other boats in sight, but still life follows under the surface...

I will leave you with a visual of the life in space. please star and flag if you agree...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What is this idea to much..
no one to respond. your comments would be good...

EDIT: it's like i'm the only one in here

edit on 6-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow, that video was crazy...
I don't know if it is real or somehow it was faked, I'm no expertise at that, but it certainly got me thinking.

I think you could be right. I mean, we, the average people, know so very little about what's going on out there that anything could be possible. I just don't dismiss any possibility at all, even the craziest ones.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven_Heart
Wow, that video was crazy...
I don't know if it is real or somehow it was faked, I'm no expertise at that, but it certainly got me thinking.

I think you could be right. I mean, we, the average people, know so very little about what's going on out there that anything could be possible. I just don't dismiss any possibility at all, even the craziest ones.

If you think about it it's not so crazy, think of a fish in the water, the water for him is his space, If they could think they would probably wonder how can their be life out of the water... Thanks for your post.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
it looks like no one thinks this could be.... am i the only one here at ats, where are all you debunkers, nothing to add, nothing to say is not in the spirit of this site, and it's members.

i will ad some more info.
Because i think this could explain alot of the sightings of lights in the sky.
TPTB keep us thinking they are ufo's, in this fashion we keep believing in extra-terrestrial coming to visit.
So when we happen to see one of our super secret crafts we think it's from out of this world when in fact they
are our own. if there are life forms in the likes of some animal, brain wise.
They would be no threat to national security. It would also explain why TPTB said that ufo's are no threat to our
national security because they are not intelligent beings, they are only life forms.

Atmospheric beasts are the strangest of the flying monsters from cryptozoology. According to eyewitness reports, they are things that seem like living creatures, but they break all the usual rules that we apply to living things. They fly without the need for wings and their bodies are only semi-solid, often partially invisible to boot. Many atmospheric beast sightings were originally classified as really unusual UFO reports (in the sense of UFOs being defined as supposed alien spacecraft or machines of some other sort, not in the technical sense of being unidentified flying objects). Noted Bigfoot author Ivan T. Sanderson devoted an entire book to the theory that many UFOs are actually extremely low density animals native to the clouds. One of the most famous atmospheric beasts is the Crawfordsville Monster, sighted in Indiana in 1891, which some researchers classify as a dragon.
For those who believe, atmospheric beasts are very fragile and lightweight creatures who are either native to Earth or are aliens that came from elsewhere. If the latter view is taken, then atmospheric beasts are sometimes thought to have originated in the atmosphere of some other planet, but they can also be thought of as originating in interstellar gas clouds so that they are, in effect, aliens without a native planet, able to "swim" through space. Believers generally consider atmospheric beasts to be non-intelligent, so that even if these creatures did originate somewhere other than earth, they still don't count as sentient extraterrestrials. They're just animals.

more info...
www.newanimal.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The video really got me wondering. I mean I always thought they existed but now it looks like proof. Course it could just be UFO's.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've often wondered about the possibilty of life evolving in space, maybe in the early stage of solar system formation when there's lots of gases and heat available in the material that goes on to make up the solar system. Seeing as how our solar system is made from the remenants of a previous solar system then maybe the debris already had basic life forms within it to speed up the process. It's an interesting question. As for a realistic answer i think we'll be waiting a while for that.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo fix

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I thought the same, when I originally saw that video. Your theory is as solid as any. And yields some common sense about the "what ifs" of atmospheric beings.

I am NOT a debunker. I Just want to make sure, before I believe something through and through, that it isn't something explainable.

I've seen some very unexplainable things. (Well not that NUFORC couldn't explain) haha.. but regardless.

My ONE and only doubt comes from the fact that the trajectories of the "lights" don't behave like living things. They behave like orbital debris, meteors entering and bouncing off the atmosphere.

Source

That is a lot of "non living" stuff. Even if there were entities living in the sky...they wouldn't care to live around ours.

Still starred and flagged cause I dug your theory.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Demoncreeper because: sourcing

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree, OP!
I think there actually are live 'creatures" who navigate space like some marine life navigate the oceans.
I like how you worded your post. Well done!

I generally tend to think of them probably being more like "jellyfish" than anything else we could imagine..
But in the vastness of space.. there are probably many "kinds". lol

Many people may think this is "nuts" or whatever..
But Ive brought this up to a couple of the old guys I work with at the observatory..
(been astronomers for 40-50+ years)
and neither of them looked at me weird, or called it crazy..
and they both agreed that it could be very good possibility.
We just know soo little.. still... lol

Cool thread!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here's one I re-found earlier today that I saved..

I think originally from Martin Stubbs (you gotta know of him) lol
Though i could be wrong..
hmm..

top topics

join