It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous Executive Perks for CEOs of Big Corporations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some of these include a 2 million dollar birthday party for a wife and a private jet to take a daughter to high school. With all the struggling people in the world this honestly blows my mind. There are others listed that are just as ridiculous.

finance.yahoo.com...

Comments and Feedback Welcomed

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Comments and Feedback Welcomed

I need to get rich...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I feel that, after years of deliberation, the ony way to equalize the wealth of the world is to euthanize all who posess more than 2 mil us dol. and disallow their heirs from getting more than 10k.

there is no way to reset this perpetual monopoly game. we have bailed out the elites who would have bankrupted and reset the game.

if the rich are so insulated from loss, so selfish with gains, able to rig every market-- medicine, housing, food, clothing, oil, cars, etc-- then no matter what, everyone else will be locked into serfdom.

i FOR ONE, would rather die young trying to destroy the elites before sitting back someday in my 70's, eating dog food, wearing a depends, watching my children and grandchildren live through ever increasing slavery. Suffering more than I did, because the greed will reach that point, it ALWAYS HAS.

new topics

join