It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Gay all you want just hush up about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
To every body thats not gay you should just leave them alone they are human and have feelsings just like us. I'm so sick and tired of people talking about what sex you are or what color skin you have or how you talk or even act or dress. It really doesn't matter what you say or think about it they migth be your docotor or friend or even a teacher or school nurse. it all boiles down to one day you migth not be here on earth if something was to happen to you then they wouldn't want to help you. Because of the way you treat them enough is enough with all this hatetred and back stabing. One day they migth just turn there backs on you and walk away wake up and smell the life. You talk and talk about how they are well i find it's not just about being straigth or gay every body is here for a reason. And that reason is to live on this planet and make a life for our selves stop acting like 2 years old and get used to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Again?

I do not disagree with you, but there is nothing that this thread could really accomplish other than sparking up yet another useless debate over beliefs.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
UNITY of HUMANITY is the Ultimate achievement.

People think that if there is extraterrestrial life, out there, why don't they contact us? Well its very simple.. its the very TOPIC you posted... PEOPLE Cant DEAL with DIFFERENCE. Let alone not being able to cope or understand simple differences within our own species.
Seriously Folks, what Alien civilization would want to associate or become known to species of beings, who cant even get along with each other, because they are a little different? Sure there are the malevolent beings that would use this to their advantage. just like humans.. this would be a combative/ strategic approach.

Being GAY is so MINOR in the grander scheme of things... we HINDER our-selves by becoming STUCK there.
Celebrate your fellow human being...and ultimately REMEMBER this LIFE-TIME STORY is ONLY about you , and me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Babygirl

Sweet rant. You express my own frustrations on this topic better than I might have. You paraphrase a cliche' which lots of people like to make fun of . Why can't we just get along.

Sure this question has been turned into a rhetorical sing song, but to me it defines a primary step in evolutionary thinking. I don't know what else to say, you have said it nicely. One thing though? Try some more periods and spaces in your typing, some of us older folk here find it much easier to read.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."

Soren Kierkegaard

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi, I'm an Alien.

What does this "gay" mean and why is it discussed so much here?

top topics

join