It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonomous Takes down playstation network!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok anon!, what the freak with taking down the PSN?, who do you think you are really hurting?
Well your not!, all your effecting is the gamers period!, Look most of us agree with you. almost everyone on the network I have ever spoken with beleves in you. but now your screwing us!
If you think this method of protest cost sony some money, so what!, that money is palyers money they spent in order to recieve content, and now your denying us what we payed for, its not like we all are rich here! screw you!
I understand you stand up for free speech and all that , so heres some for you "Screw you!, what gives you the right to keep me and any others from what we paid for?", you want sony? go after sony!,

right now I find it a hard thing to do, sideing with you. I beleved in you when you stuck up for julien and wikileaks or what ever you stood up for, I kind of sided with the outlaw. But like me,you are mearly human beings. Human beings who have feelings, feelings that get hurt and can be prone to temper tantrums if you dont get your way.
I seriously think you have lost your way, focusing on small problems and small things. You want to make a diferance? then use your powers to shut down governments. take over stelites, shut down banking for the rich and theives, kill drug cartell moneys by going after their sites and banking institutions.
Do something lagit for once , make a real diferance for once.
I call you out !!
I call you out!!
do something real!, give up these petty tantrums, I dont see you fighting for my rights personaly!
you where once such a promissing entity, we had hopse you would do big things.
All you are now is the bully on our side, and like the bully on our side you keep getting us into these lame fights, making us look bad, cousing us more problems then it is worth, when we will really need you, youll be to busy picking on some little kid.
again im calling you out! do something real for once, make a diferance.

I supose im going to get your atention now. ..........."Bully"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes, yes. The entire thing was all orchestrated so you couldn't get your daily fix of online gaming...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

LOL, So you dont agree because you cant play your mediocre games?

Sony is a terrible company, always has been, they have done nothing but stifle innovation every chance they get, but I guess your games are more important right?

All corporations HAVE TO GO. All of them period, there may possibly be the few exceptions, however the majority of them are driven purely by greed, that has to end. That means NO GAMES, NO PSN, NO XBOX LIVE.

Although I will add, as an ACTUAL gamer you should get a proper computer and that way you dont need to rely on some barely working, tiered, 3rd party network in the first place!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm happy that Anon is doing this to Sony. Sony deserves it because they can't handle the fact that their gaming system, once being sold to the new owner, the owner should have all right to doing whatever they want with their system. This is Geohot's argument and I am all for him because he was the first person to Unlock and Jailbreak the iPhone.

I am all for jailbreaking software where there is obviously more things you can do with the technology. Sony is taking their case way further than it should be, unlike how Apple acted on the jailbreaking and unlocking of their most successful items.

There are no limits really, but Sony is just a big ol' baby.

HAIL XBOX!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3

LOL, So you dont agree because you cant play your mediocre games?

Sony is a terrible company, always has been, they have done nothing but stifle innovation every chance they get, but I guess your games are more important right?

All corporations HAVE TO GO. All of them period, there may possibly be the few exceptions, however the majority of them are driven purely by greed, that has to end. That means NO GAMES, NO PSN, NO XBOX LIVE.

Although I will add, as an ACTUAL gamer you should get a proper computer and that way you dont need to rely on some barely working, tiered, 3rd party network in the first place!!
Aha! So they are destroying jobs, i see??? very noble of them.
If Anonymous keep doing this, the whole internet will be taken down, cause that is their weapon...The net.
They are so easy to disarm, and could dig their own grave.

Then it's back to pen and paper.... We are Anonymous, We are in your mailbox. This letter will selfdestroy.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If Anonomous keep doing this, the whole internet will be taken down, cause that is their weapon...The net.
They are so easy to disarm, and could dig their own grave.

Then it's back to pen and paper.... We are Anonomous, We are in your mailbox. This letter will selfdestroy.

a couple of things on this....
one... so what if your out of a game for a few days, go get some sun, i know i could use some....

two...This kid that sony is draggin over the coals, man i feel bad for him but definitely NOT sony, heres why...
Sony BMG copy protection rootkit scandal

and finnaly, i agree with you 110 percent that not only are they diggin their own grave so to speak but that will effect all of us, i dont have any proof but you can see THIS THREAD....
sry for the shameless plug...bad me

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I can handle critic, it only makes me better at doing stuff, like thinking and learning.

Im not a gamer, so don't assume i am for commenting.
I write this while enjoying the sun, which just disapeared and rain comming in, so don't assume im in need of sun.

I am not protecting Sony. They are a company and they do stupid thing's like all other company's, trying to controll the stupid consumers, who want everything for free, which is imposible with the worlds overall function, job's and economy.
Nothing or no one can stop that, not even Anonymous. Maybe the people can, but i doubt.

I am protecting myself, my kids and everyone else around me, and i see an atack at me, and my surroundings from Anonymous.
When i wrote " They dig their own grave " i ment the whole network community as well.
This will only create more controll and less freedom.

I did not know about the link you posted and will start reading that now

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What game are you playing? It must be the most awesome game ever for you to rant like this. It makes we want to go out and buy a playstation!

Not.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

sorry, out of my laziness in not quoting too many posts i didnt realize that my comments could be taken as they were. my comments were not meant to criticise you in any way, in fact i only meant to back up what you were saying. The comments about gamers needing sun were directed towards the OP...and myself

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I see that now, my common sense was of for a moment, as i wondered why you commented to me, and should have seen that.

No harm done

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Thats not the point!, the point is " I payed for something and someone else is keeping me from accessing it, period"
And to all of you who have witty funny things to say about my post, "all kinds of expletives to you!",
This was a rant about one perticular thing I was dealing with for about an hour out of my day of many things I have going on. If I choose to relax wit a controler in my hands, who are you to judge me on any level.
My beef is with anon, they effected me in a negative way and I and we as gamer sdidnt do anything to incure their rath.
I agree sony is a big corprate giant with greed in thier veins, but I am just a little gammer trying to enjoy something I payed for.
just becuse a game is on a pc dosnt make it better only diferent. so go and troll somewhere else! lames!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So your issue is with Sony then... You paid for their service and they weren't able to provide that service because their security is lacking. If you want to go deeper into it, they caused this because of some of the things they did in the past to their customers. *According to the reasons anon did this.

I really don't care either way, I don't play games and I give a rats ass about anon. But you really need to look at this from an outside/non-biased perspective. It's good to analyze situations without putting yourself into it.
edit on 6-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join