It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OL Predicts Massive Geomagnetic Storms in late September! Caused by Comet Elenin! Backed by Science!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm thinking "Three Days Of Darkness"

www.opusdeialert.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Explanation: St*rred!

I would LOVE to concur 100% [even though I am no longer a Christian (OL worships an Ancient Greek Goddess)]

BUT... [sourced from the link supplied]

THE IMMEDIATE SIGN

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.) The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

As this threads prediction is for early to mid Autumn [Northern hemisphere] / Spring [Southern Hemisphere] the TIMING doesn't match the IMMEDIATE SIGN's designated timing!

Personal Disclosure: I greatly appreciated your contribution to this thread! Because aside from the timing issue its bang on target with "The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days)."
Thats exactly in a nutshell what this thread is about!

P.S. I have investigated this issue even further and I'm horrified by the information I have come across concerning it! I shall post that information ASAP!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

P.S. I have investigated this issue even further and I'm horrified by the information I have come across concerning it! I shall post that information ASAP!

September/October just might turn out to be the tipping point as many have indicated. The ion tail theory adds more weight to the time frame in question. I can't wait to see what other info you've come across.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join