It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the fallen angels possessed reptiles and evolved them because man was off limits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm reading some information at another site where it is being suggested that we are at war with a reptilian race that resides beneath the surface. I haven't gotten very far with it yet, but a hypothesis suddenly entered my mind.

I'm constantly trying to tie lose ends and merge conflicting ideas. My one goal is to merge religion and science which I believe can be done.

On one side we have people who are religious and believe the alien phenomenon is actually fallen angels or the devil fooling humanity.

On the other you have people who despise religion and reject anything biblical as rubbish. Can't really blame them because the things depicted in most religious text is laughable and hard to understand.

So what if there really is a conflict between something we can describe as God and some of its creations. That they really were cast down to Earth (the physical plane) and they still hate humanity.

So going with this, what would the entities have done to foil God's plan. Humans are off limits...the logical step would be to inhabit the next most evolved species. Reptiles. Using their knowlege could they have caused a branch of dinosaur to evolve into a humanoid form?

They were thrown to Earth because they fell in love with this dimension and physicality, however humans are generally off limits. So they inhabited dinosaurs, used their power to evolve them and they have the next best thing: humanoid reptiles. From this form they continue their battle against God's favorite creation. They have the knowledge to be technologically advanced and even have space ships. Some have long ago settled other planets and galaxies.

Since this war has been going on for a while, there are some humans who millions of years ago also left this planet and return every now and then.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I never thought of that, very interesting!
perhaps a scenario as to why the dinosaurs were wiped out was an attempt to eradicate the fallen angel infestation in the reptiles, or at least reduce them. Just a thought running with your concept.

ETA: by the way, what website are you reading this from?
edit on 6-4-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: Question

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Since this war has been going on for a while, there are some humans who millions of years ago also left this planet and return every now and then.

Good point indeed..
I think you could be understanding the fallens more. But consider this. In the spiritual or energy planes the evol exist they are not of this 3d nature so they project their images out into universal spance. Now projection... Possibly pick a species and mimick it or copy its shells for projection into realm where humans or other oppressed species are. Now you got manifestations that are very real but come from potential fallen source of main energy. This energy as of now cannot get fully materialized in 3d so it sends its 3d physical projections to do its deeds. NOW reverse it and you got humans who can do the same exact thing to it, them if the deed needs dished out or favor returned.

S&F for you efforts in seeking understanding of this all.. 1 admitts it can get difficult and confusing but not impossible..

BeWEell

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

It was provide by another member here in the alien implant thread: theforbiddenknowledge.com

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I will agree with you. I have been researching into this for a long time and every time i mention im called an insane freak of course, *sigh*

You have have to apply science to religion, especially Christianity, to fully understand it. Think about it. Why did the Catholic Church, back in the day, execute anyone who applied science to Christianity? Because if you do, you get answers, that simple.

Here, watch these vids, they have a good point. its a long series so make some snacks...

An interview on Prophesy In The News w/ Thomas Horn & L.A. Marzulli called The Secret Alien Agenda

They speak of the nephilim, elohim, fallen angels, abductions and all stuff of the like.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A, I've never heard so much nonsense in my entire life.

B, This is the wrong section of the forum for a discusion of "reptilian" stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Did you come up with that theory yourself? If you did I think you're spot on

The Terra Papers are an account of human history on planet Earth (+ the history of extra terrestrial life in our galaxy) - the summary of which is almost exactly what you describe. They were recorded by the son of a native American who *supposedly* had contact with an extra terrestrial being after it's UFO crashed. There's a copy of them here.

The account sounds like science fiction but it's extremely detailed. The second section gives an analysis of our current situation on Earth with regard to the reptilian race and the extra terrestrials that supposedly abandoned us here.

Well worth a read if you havn't seen them already

edit on 6/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Genesis 6

The Bible says that the fallen ones corrupted "all" flesh which is why it all had to be destroyed. There were the Nephilim, but who knows what other creatures came about through the contamination.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Resonates. I see the fallen angels as the beings referred to in the Emerald Tablet of Thoth. Experience speaks to me they are alien beings who really torked off the Prime Creator and were removed from the overall pattern of creation.They lost their souls perhaps?

David Icke says these are the energies that pull the puppet strings to the Elites.The ancients needed someway to explain the power of the universe in a good vs. evil box.

new topics

top topics

join