It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting George Bush / Dick Cheney in charge of 9/11 no doubt in my mind!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Now as I do have no proof to actually back this up I was thinking about this for a while now, I will list some facts that I believe puts the pair in charge of the 9/11 attacks.

George Bush being the religious person he is knows that in the bible in 2012 has reference to what the bible calls the Rapture. Now Bush also knows that the rapture starts with a war in the middle east, right?? Now, he gets to start the rapture as the bible calls it by starting a war in the middle east and get rich in the process. His counterpart Dick Cheney just so happens to own Halliburton at the time who gets the oil bid from Iraq, and they both get rich while Bush starts what he sees himself as and that is the all-power.

The amounts of money that just so happened to come up missing over 3 trillion dollars with the collapse of the twin towers can only add to their bankroll. I want to add a few facts about Bush that makes me believe he is a thief and a crook from the start.

George W Bush owned an energy company in the early years of his life after college at Harvard and Yale. He sold his stocks prior to the day it went bankrupt, which is a criminal felony charge. Well his dad got elected that year and all of a sudden his stock sale investigation goes away??? HMMMMM

Now after he gets the money from the stock sale, he purchases part of the Texas Rangers baseball team, he puts in $800,000 that he received from his energy company stocks, and then sales the part of his baseball team for about 15 million dollars profit. Now he has some bankroll, he is going to run for president. Being broke now after all the money involved in the presidential campaign, he is broke!! Not even a year later this all happens with 9/11 and money is missing, and his vice president happens to own an oil company .....HMMMM again...

So now in conclusion my conspiracy states that Bush/Cheney had everything to do with the plans of 9/11.

1. To get rich of course
2. To get even richer of course
3. To pretend to be god for a day

Let me know what you all think about this and please feel free to add to if interested. Thanks all
edit on 4/6/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: b

edit on 4/6/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes he was a thief from the very beginning.No company he ran ever made an actual profit,he DID receive a lot of money from the middle east to stay afloat.I've never trusted him and you can't tell me his election wasn't a scam,wasn't it his brothers state that supposedly carried the election even though we have never seen the actual ballots.
I can't say for sure about your theory but if I was on a jury I would say you have cast a reasonable doubt as to any semblance of innocence,But considering how corrupt the system really is I just can't discount any possible misdeeds.After all the damn war has been awfully profitable to Cheney and his cronies.......By the way,how much does it cost to finance starting a war for oil....peace ya'll

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Doubt is your friend, especially when you admit that you have no proof or evidence for this theory.

I am, by no means, claiming that it is impossible, only that by keeping a certain level of doubt you will be more open to any and all evidence that may or may not support your view.

If a+b=c is false, then a+b=d must be true is false logic.

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I inserted many facts in my thread to back up my claim, if I had proof I don't think it would be a conspiracy would it??

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've always thought that Bush was there since he was greedy enough to take the job and DUMB enough not to realize that he'd be the fall guy if it all fell apart.

Cheney, Rove, and Rumsfeld were of course the brains of the operation.

Oh yea, how many times did Bush go to a school and sit down to read with children?
I bet Bush came up with this one on his own.
Talk about BLATANT self promotion.
If you know that something BIG is going down why not make the best of it.
One more thing, I bet he told his staff that he wasn't to be bothered NO MATTER what it was.
That's why he had that really messed up look on his face after Andrew Card told him about what was going on.
He had to come up with another way to stall. Course he did that by simply sitting there.

edit on 6-4-2011 by LazyGuy because: Added Stuff

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It amazes me that you can make these statements without a shred of evidence or fact. Here we go again -- We invaded Iraq for the oil money.

Really?

Your WMD's are in Syria. Sadam had 2 years to move them. We have satellite intel that shows the convoys leaving Iraq. We have Yellow Cake that was shipped out of Iraq to be disposed of in Canada. These are all facts.

Yet, the delusion continues.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

So this runs a little deeper than this in my mind also, but you aren't going to admit that Bush bought his way into office with his money that he got illegally from stock trades, get's into office to settle a war that daddy couldn't win, and got rich in the process. I didn't really want to post something with 10 paragraphs but this was the jist of it to me. Say what you want but with proof there is no conspiracy here and Bush Cheney would be in jail with Rove and Rumsfield sharing a cell together also. This is a conspiracy website and I am posting my theories on it, I hate when people like you condemn all theories off the bat. Why don't you go join facebook to talk to your friends, this my friend is a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am not denying "off the bat" anything. Whether Bush bought his way into the White House or not, would not make him any different than any other President from our glorious past. It takes money to become President, something neither you nor I apparently have.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

There are so many mistakes in this post, I have to wonder if you are a frustrated and bored high school student looking for something new and mysterious to pout about.

that he got illegally from stock trades

You cannot obtain money "illegally" through "stock trades." Trading stocks is perfectly legal on Wall Street; in fact, it is the basis of our market system.

get's into office to settle a war that daddy couldn't win

The United States won the first Gulf War. Not only did they accomplish what they intended to, they executed it with such exacting precision that it was practically over the minute it began. Think before you type.

and got rich in the process

Explain to me how our former President of the United States got "rich in the process." Sure this is a conspiracy website, but you cannot spew forth baseless claims without at least a little bit of evidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i think that osma is responsible for the attacks but, george bush let it happen because he was warned by clinton, the french itelligence agency and several other people, including castro that an attck on america would happen and he did nothing

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Now as I do have no proof to actually back this up I was thinking about this for a while now, I will list some facts that I believe puts the pair in charge of the 9/11 attacks.

George Bush being the religious person he is knows that in the bible in 2012 has reference to what the bible calls the Rapture.

Huh? Where in the Bible is 2012 mentioned as the date for the rapture?

Now Bush also knows that the rapture starts with a war in the middle east, right??

Actually "rapture" is never actually mentioned in the Bible, it is infered.

Now, he gets to start the rapture as the bible calls it by starting a war in the middle east and get rich in the process.

If your going to start Armegeddon in order to be "raptured" why would he want to get rich? Or more to the point "richer" (he was pretty damn rich to begin with).

His counterpart Dick Cheney just so happens to own Halliburton at the time who gets the oil bid from Iraq, and they both get rich while Bush starts what he sees himself as and that is the all-power.

Dick Cheyney did not then nor ever owned Halliburton. It is a publically traded company. In fact I owned quite a few shares myself and I'm pretty sure I didn't plan 9/11.

The amounts of money that just so happened to come up missing over 3 trillion dollars with the collapse of the twin towers can only add to their bankroll.

I think you maybe conflating a few conspiracy rumors here.

I want to add a few facts about Bush that makes me believe he is a thief and a crook from the start.
George W Bush owned an energy company in the early years of his life after college at Harvard and Yale. He sold his stocks prior to the day it went bankrupt, which is a criminal felony charge. Well his dad got elected that year and all of a sudden his stock sale investigation goes away??? HMMMMM

Now after he gets the money from the stock sale, he purchases part of the Texas Rangers baseball team, he puts in $800,000 that he received from his energy company stocks, and then sales the part of his baseball team for about 15 million dollars profit. Now he has some bankroll, he is going to run for president. Being broke now after all the money involved in the presidential campaign, he is broke!! Not even a year later this all happens with 9/11 and money is missing, and his vice president happens to own an oil company .....HMMMM again...
Huh? GWB bankrolled his own campaign? Where are you getting this stuff? The Bush family had money before GW was born. His mother is no lighweight either. Be that as it may, according to you GWB is now the richest man on earth - I think we would have heard about this.

1. To get rich of course

They were all well to do before 9/11 and are no wealthier today then they were in 2000.

2. To get even richer of course

Ok, this is nonsense.

3. To pretend to be god for a day

OK.

Let me know what you all think about this and please feel free to add to if interested. Thanks all

new topics

top topics

join