It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul accuses Bush sr. and democrats of drug trafficking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Rekrul
He's defiantly right about the drug laws. do you know how much money we waste a year fighting that war? $17 billion per year fighting drugs, and that was in 1999. they would rather get rid of the food stamps than this. other countries have proven the fact that once the law is abolished, it will no longer have that taboo and less would buy/sell. that is just my own opinion.

This makes a lot of sense also. I wish we were close to some solution or at least that everyone was on the same page, recognized this is a problem that has deep and permanent consequences and begin to repair it. I remember when it was considered unethical or unscrupulous to advertise for various medications on the television. Television at the time was thought to be very powerful and would have an effect on people. Now death from PRESCRIPTION DRUGS has overtaken automobile deaths in America so they were right, it is powerful and not only big pharma but insurance companies are the only ones making out here. I almost would not mind if it were the backbone of the health and medical field the doctors and nurses who are vital to my life but to have such a drain on the public for big pharma and insurance?
The Mafia could take some tips from this industry.
This is like paying graft for protection on our lives and all the drugs we can stomach.

I definitely agree that there is massive hypocrisy when it comes to the choice of the substances chosen to be the "enemies" in the war on drugs.

Here is an example I often use, sadly, it is NOT as ridiculous as it first appears, as there is a huge problem with our native reserves and the abuse of such dangerous substances.
One can go to the local hardware store, buy some heavy duty glue and do irreversible damage to themselves, yet heroin is illegal on the pretext that the government is protecting us from ourselves.

The cynic in me thinks that, as was brought to light by the Iran/Contra hearings, the international intelligence agencies want to make sure no one else steps on their turf, ensuring they keep the massive profits from illicit drugs.

the Billmeister

p.s.
Disclaimer: I do not advocate the use of gasoline, glue or any other potential hallucinogen for any use other than those indicated by the fabricant!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Too bad the original video was taken off. So here.........here's another one (or the same one)

Ron Paul on CIA Drug Trafficking

www.youtube.com...

Yes indeed. The old 'gods' (which is ALL of us) morphed into a modern-day GOD which stands for: Gold, Oil and Drugs. And of course, all the people running those three cartels. They are god-like because without those commodities...this society would cease!

If you don't know by now, the majority of heroine comes straight from your OWN government (hence why we're in Afghanistan) then, you haven't been paying much attention.

It's a game of corruption. So, don't forget to vote next year
because after all, you THINK you get to elect your next puppet-POTUS when really, they're selected for you!

By the way, Ron Paul will never ever ever be selected. He's being used as a front-man to give you the false impression that we really could restore 'hope'. But....they will never allow a man of integrity and honesty to run this country/world. After all, there's no profit in that.

<< 1   >>

join