It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reports : Cloud whitening is just one of a range of strategies known as "geoengineering"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You want evidence, look up.

Use common sense.

Not sure how old you are, but if you didn't realize the transition...your perception is....not so strong.

Have to say, I agree with unityemissions. Just use your eyes and your brain together, and you will SEE. No need to get out all your technical, scientific measuring equipment. Your eyes and your brain are the only equipment you need in this issue. How can you measure all that contrail science stuff from the ground, anyway? Talk about diversion tactics on the part of the shills. They tell us not to trust our own eyes and brains! And gee, don't they harp on and on and on? And gee, don't the shills try their darndest to convince us not to trust our very own memories of the way the skies once were? Well done, unityemissions, you phrase it so accurately.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooseberry

Have to say, I agree with unityemissions. Just use your eyes and your brain together, and you will SEE.

what is it yuo see?

White trails across the sky - how do you know what is in them from your eyesight????

No need to get out all your technical, scientific measuring equipment. Your eyes and your brain are the only equipment you need in this issue.

Because you can see everythign that you need to right - you can see cyanide in water, pollution in the air around you, radioactivity??

I think not!

How can you measure all that contrail science stuff from the ground, anyway?

I have no idea - that is whay people keep saying that proving chemtrails exist requires sampling of hte trails themselves - not dodgy measurements of soild that have no obvious connection to anythng happening at 30,000 feet!

Talk about diversion tactics on the part of the shills.

Hey it's the believers who are testign the ground and saying it's proof of chemtrails - not us "shills"!

They tell us not to trust our own eyes and brains!

by all means trust them for what they are telling you.

But they are not telling you what to content of those trails is.

Unless of course yuuo happen to notice that the trails look like long white clouds......in which case they are telling you they are clouds. Which is also confirmed by the science.

Gosh - how about that - science and eyesight can agree!!

And gee, don't they harp on and on and on?

well as long as believers keep on with the same drivel, the answers are gogn to remain the same.

If you want to hear somethign different as a response try posting something different as "evidence"! :p

But I doubt you can - there's been a lot of chemtrail bunk posted before and all shown to be utter rubbish. So I doubt you know something new - but by all means surprise us - it'd make a nice change

And gee, don't the shills try their darndest to convince us not to trust our very own memories of the way the skies once were?

Rubbish - where do you invent that from??

Of course the skies are different - there are many more aircraft, flying higher, with bigger engines burning more fuel moer efficiently generating more water vapour!

Of course the skies are different - you have enough problems proving your conspiracy without telling silly lies like this!!

edit on 25-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yep I remember when I was young very young that there was talk of a spy plane that could fly really high but you could not see it......just talk it was.
Guess what got shot down over Cuba .......Just talk hit the ground at the speed of sound :-)
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

<< 1   >>

join