It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on "the View" today 4/6/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Show airs at 11 am est and I'll post the video shortly after his appearance

Well being he was just on there a few weeks ago I think it would be safe to say that " The son of a bi^ch is dug in like an Alabama tick." I personally like Jesse and although I do not believe/agree with a bit of what he says I think that in the end its good to have a recognizable and credible Person out there to help "Wake up the Sleepers"

That is all

Trowa

edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: wordplay

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
All of the sudden he starts popping up again. I just hope he has his head in order this time and is able to keep it cool. He is in a great position to help many people AT LEAST start questioning the world around them (Which would be a HUGE improvement here in america). S and F good luck Jesse.
edit on 4/6/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Poor grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I'll watch the video once it gets put on here, I'll be busy when he is actually on. Any idea why he is going on there?

I agree with you Trowa, I don't necessarily believe or agree with everything Jesse says, but at least he is asking questions. That more than 99% of other Americans can say.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Tell you something, I've only just discovered this guy
believe it or not but I'd have to say hes a good man after watching some of his shows.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

He was on there a few weeks ago touting his book here . From the commercial I saw the shows website yesterday it stated that he was going to be there with secrets of the inner workings of the white house so my guess is more stuff from his book.

He also stated on Piers Morgan last a few nights ago that he was on his book tour for twelve more day (10 as of today) so.

That is all

Trowa

P.S. Virtual high five for anyone who caught the Predator reference above.

edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling and to add a link

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Looking forward to this, I don't have TV, I'll be checking back periodically! and Thanx!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Maybe he will announce a Presidential Bid? Or maybe he will use it to call Ron Paul to the carpet to run with him?

That last appearance was kind of tense, I hate "The View" and it was uncomfortable for me to watch, so major cahones for him to jump back on there so quickly, and also for them to invite him back on so quickly!

Drama = Ratings I guess, and
---------Ratings = Book Sales.
-------------------Now, if only Ratings and Book Sales can = Presidential Bid!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That makes a lot of sense. Just trying to get some promotion for his book tour, but I'm sure he'll have plenty of interesting points to make.

Ever since I've watched Conspiracy Theory I really do have a lot of respect for Ventura. He likes to ask the hard questions. I'd be interested in reading his book, and I'm sure my mom will pick up a copy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Post removed full video in my next post below. Thanks Everyone

That is all.

Trowa
edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Stated above

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OK the cartels are in charge.
We know that.

We can only start to defeat them by learning what they do not want us to
know and the knowledge most critical is in science.

There are hundreds of conspiracies to go chasing around to discover.
So determine what is cartel backed in science that is bigger than energy.
Energy in number one.
The blank we are drawing has been made by the cartels offering us nuclear
energy instead of Tesla environmental energy occulted by the cartels.

At times there were Tesla followers and the leaks were plugged.
beware of the Illuminati: paid never to work on his device again.
Not a good idea to be pressured in to giving up.

Never sell out perhaps is the answer.
Apparently his motor still lives on.
Not too much detail on either the motor or his life.
Tesla did fairly well with the funding he had.
Where are all his contracts.

Tesla seems well unstoppable like his aircraft.

Which brings to mind many of the amazing characteristics
of the ship like visual and photo and stability and
speed. The waves of pressure surrounding the ship
seem to make it quite independent of any gravity.

We find the source of energy Tesla found to go 300 miles per
second Jesse will take a ride with you.
ED: even left a video comment:
OK the cartels and corporations are in charge. We know that. They push nuclear energy on the world. Because they made sure we do not know better. Well there is better. Energy is the biggest area they suppress and we must learn what the greatest American scientist in the world discovered and find out fast. Check in with Tesla or check out with defeating the cartels.

edit on 4/6/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
FULL VIDEO BELOW - Jesse Ventura on the view 4.6.2011

Used some one else's just wanted to get it up here. Thanks to the OP. Sorry once again that I could'nt get this posted sooner everyone. Please enjoy and comment. Here and everywhere else

My thoughts:
Liked what he was saying about the two party system and how it's shi^e, the strange thing is all the ladies at the table just go yeah uh huh we know that. Seriously? Does that make it okay. The FEMA thing scares me. Out of all the Doomsday scenarios 2012, nuclear holocaust, the rapture etc this gets me the most and I just ............. I do'nt know I' doubt he'll run in 2012 but if they did it would be a great thing even if just to ruse more people out of their slumbers. Here's to better days everyone

That is all

Trowa

P.S. We ain't got time to bleed

edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling and to add my thoughts

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If there's a conspiracy theorist appearing on mainstream channels, it's a sure sign that he is part of the elites, because they know he will not reveal anything of value.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You go Jesse Ventura! I love his vibe, his words and his ability to speak well under pressure. He is a big inspiration. And while I know where that last comment is coming from, I believe he is the real deal, and I think that this is the biggest audience I have ever seen these particular viewpoints getting out to! I am VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

Happy Day Everybody! Oh the tiiimmess they are a channngin!

Namaste,
Samurai

top topics

join