It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else just waiting for something interesting to happen?♣

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I look forward to the day when something "Different" happens, i suppose thats why im on ATS in the first place to keep my mind active from this dreary routine that seems to plauge most people, logging on day after day with the hope that change has come however miniscule.
Dont get me wrong i enjoy life i consider it rewarding and tend to relish every moment yet cant help but hope that a new challenge is just round the next corner or an event so dramatic that universal thinking spreads like wildfire and the world awakes to a new unseen reality of new challenges and prospects.

~Ted

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I certainly agree with you on this one. It's like I wake up every day waiting for the one 'event' that changes everything. The longer I wait the more I realize - for every one person like us who 'waits' - there is one less person who 'does'.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Thats some great Philosophy right there! Unfortunately true, people just give up on their hopes and seem to just conform to the system rather than continue to "dream" of the greater things

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

It's hard not to conform to society sometimes. As much as a person may not agree with the way things are - they still need to (somewhat) function within it. I think change will come someday - I have no doubt about that but it will be a matter of when. Although one person can initiate change - it will take an entire society to adopt it. The more people are 'awakened' to how things really operate the more we move forward but I think these steps are just in their infancy.

When enough people are ready to stand up and make change happen - it will. I think people need to realize - you can't 'demand' change because most of the problems are a result of the people you are demanding from. When real change comes - the so called 'powers that be' won't be in issue. They'll either have to join the majority or simply get left behind.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i'm still dealing with the "interesting" things that happened on 3-11

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Hardly interesting, anyone could have seen it coming a mile off, play with fire youll get burnt

As for earthquakes, they happen all the time and they cause devastation, nothing ab-normal.

top topics

join