It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. NEED HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello guys. Um well i was told to go here by a friend because some pretty wierd # is happening to me lately. And i think this 20 posts thing is bull# btw because i juts want to say one thing.

About six months ago i noticed my headaches were getting worse then what they normally are (I get frequent headaches) They ended up getting so bad i ended up in hospital one day. The doctors thought i had a minor stroke. I went home about a week and a half later and noticed i started to get nosebleeds. I was getting dizzier and dizzier until i blacked out sometimes. And i couldn't do much physical exercise without fainting. i went to the doctors and he didn't have an explanation. But about 1 week ago everything cleared up. I felt awesome. But now something else has happened. I know this is gonna sound strange and please don't judge me or call me names. i just want some help. Okay i started feeling like i could hear peoples thoughts. I kinda look at someone and my mind goes blank. I can hear them for about 10 seconds, then i get this horrible ringing in my ears that i can't stop. I then get a massive migrain and i nearly faint. i feel weak for about 10 minutes and then i feel fine. Please help. I just want this to stop

P.S. sorry abut my bad spelling, i was in a rush

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Been happening to me for years. Don't sweat it. It's called ascension. You are on the right track.

That, or you have a brain tumor. I'm going with ascension.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1234

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
seek medical attention

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1234

I would be tempted to have a cat scan if I was in your shoes.....just to rule out anything medical.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm not expert...

But a friend of mine suffered from the about same symptoms... He was diagnosed Schizophrenic, after having a nervous breakdown and being hospitalized for several months and being prescribed meds, he was fine as long as he took the meds... But he stopped taking them and he thinks he has mind powers... such as but not limited to... Telepathy... Telekinesis... and the ability to predict the future...

I would see a shrink... might help you...

-Good luck
edit on 4/6/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Defiantly get some x-rays . Brain injures do some weird things. My cousin who was seeing oras around people and animals went to the hospital and had an x-ray done and it was determined she had a tumor. It's really weird how brain injury can affect someone and also the weird things that autism can do to the brain .You know what i mean story's like childern who are exceptional musicians at young ages etc...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Everyone can hear them. It is your choice to listen or not. If you are hearing them it is because deep inside you are intruiged which is translated into you like it. Even if there is a small part that wants it then you are conflicted about it. Be sure about what it is that you want. Im not trying to insult or argue at all but I felt the need to write this possibility just in case you havent hosted the idea.

If you truly wish it to stop then it will but it does lead to many more interesting things. You said that you went to the doctor and so if you ruled out any serious damage cause by natural causes or logic then it is what I said.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You might be interesting in reciting good words with belief.

I urge you to try and have a look at these links:

Nose bleeding stops - www.clearwisdom.net...

www.clearwisdom.net...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Truthfulness-Forbearance-Compassion is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join