It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
@dethduck
@Hitoshura
@phishyblankwaters
It seems that everyone is correct in their thinking. The problem I think is that we all think we are talking about the same thing but were not. In the beginning it was clear the OP was asking if the site was a hoax. Later she seemed to evolve it to whether there was something headed this way just past Jupiter. That's what I was talking about.
www.strayreality.com...
The antarctic base thingy has been documented since the 40's its nothing new. In fact last year the news reported (1 time) about the red algae comming out of the ice and killing all those scientist and military personnel. For the life of me I cannot find the news feed or Richard Hoagland article showing the live twitter feeds from the scientists to their families before they disrupted their internet connection. Its out there though maybe someone can help with that. Bottom line is this: I guarantee you they are not interested in that water or the microbes!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.redorbit.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...
For conspiracy nuts people don't
seem to have their finger on the pulse here. I guess I'll just have to accept the main stream medias view on everything and if you can't wrap your mind around something it must be a hoax. NOT!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
@NWOnoworldorder
Yea I don't know what caused them and I don't think its a conspiracy at all. Just a random string of events. But I am confident there are advanced underground civilizations who frequently use the ocean (which wasn't so high when they originally set up home there) to enter and exit our atmosphere. Most of my attention is focused on antarctica lately because it is the best tangible "evidence" we have of the hollow earth theory. And lots of money is being sunk by us, russia and England in this area.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
@ashtonkusher
Because the rest are already here. Or maybe they don't want us after all but the underground civilizations. Maybe the ships are not for us but to attack our silent defenders . . .
Ps (I look forward to being paid and
ridiculed on your show.)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
@connorromanow
They need our physical bodies our DNA. They don't really want to harm us but some of us are so violent there is no choice. It will happen on a case by case basis. Now if the DNA goes bad, well then we could all be thrown in the trash and that would be a whole different story.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
@ OP
Just thought I would try to help you out a bit. (Noticed everyone calling you a \"he.\"). Hope I don\'t over step my bounds or clog up your thread. Your first post did WAY better than mine and mine was 100% fact. Just goes to show that some of the people on this site are like old people shaking their fists at the new poster. Even when there are facts they just call it a cult or something. Thanks again. S&F
Ps (wish I could reply to on all of these but my bb is broken
)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The original thread poster is a dumb ass.
Lmao wow people on this site are stupid.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
UGH

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You all dismiss things so quickly. I heard a few years back the government would do anything to make the sheeple think coming aliens are gonna be the enemy and want to start a war. This way everyone will be against them and fight them, even if they do come in peace. You really onestly think the people behind it all will allow themselves to be exposed?? No so they ill start a war against aliens anyway, especially if they are friendly.

I don't know what to think of the post. It's a good post but seems a little far fetched. There are somany stories popping up lately i started doubting everything. I mean c'mon.... They say the "illuminatti" have been ruling and manipulating society since centuries ago. You really think they are so stupid to let the internet explain everything? Let the internet reveal everything and let people speak "freely" on boards and forums about them?

My guess is they know exactly what we read and manipulate every single person who believes hard enough in these conspiracies. I'm not saying i don't believe, it's the opposite, but i believe everything is not what it seems. These "people" are way to smart to let us find out. No my friends, i believe it's all a cover story protecting "them". And with all, i mean invasions, aliens, illuminatti etc etc

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LuisCyfer

TPTB will try to fake an alien invasion as a way to start the NWO

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lerelfrancisforever

I believe this will be true.

again, this is the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

As i was saying...

btw im new, what the hell does TPTB mean??
edit on 7/4/2011 by SecretsUnfold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretsUnfold

TPTB = The powers That Be

Can i just add, if Stephan Hawking says we should avoid contact with visitors from outer space, then I think we should avoid contact

Dont talk to Aliens, warns Stephan Hawkin

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold

Originally posted by guessing

As i was saying...

btw im new, what the hell does TPTB mean??

Greetings Earthling. Welcome to ATS.

TPTB is and acronym for...

The Powers That Be
edit on 7-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typpoo.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

You beat me to it DarthPhobos!

Oh well that's okay.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
@ OP
Just thought I would try to help you out a bit. (Noticed everyone calling you a \"he.\"). Hope I don\'t over step my bounds or clog up your thread. Your first post did WAY better than mine and mine was 100% fact. Just goes to show that some of the people on this site are like old people shaking their fists at the new poster. Even when there are facts they just call it a cult or something. Thanks again. S&F
Ps (wish I could reply to on all of these but my bb is broken
)

Hey LuisCyfer, thank you for your help in this. Yes, they keep saying 'he', but it just proves they haven't even read all the post properly...
I cant believe there are so many people on here that can be so nasty, just because you have a 'different' view from them. I guess that proves their ignorance !
Im also not happy that this thread was put in the hoax bin, after all, it was just meant to be a discussion....

Anyway, i will now be more wary of making a new thread...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
The original thread poster is a dumb ass.
Lmao wow people on this site are stupid.

WOW....that was a really intelligent and worthwhile post, thank you for sharing it....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
reply to post by SecretsUnfold

TPTB = The powers That Be

Can i just add, if Stephan Hawking says we should avoid contact with visitors from outer space, then I think we should avoid contact

Dont talk to Aliens, warns Stephan Hawkin

I very very much agreee with stephen hawking

Stephen hawking i very very much agree

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Your arrogance astounds me.

You posted a hoax, people tried their best to explain it as nice as possible to you, yet you post back with replies that try to weasel your way out of any involvement and refuse to accept the simple fact of posting a hoax.

A humble person says - "ok, looks like its indeed a hoax, thanks for the heads up guys"

You think something as important as three giant ships heading towards earth as stated by SETI a few years ago wouldnt have been posted here by now?

Use the ATS search next time ok? and be humble when you post something which turns out to be wrong.

edit on 7-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Correction

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

i think it was the news that the spacecrafts were from a planet called 'Zeeba'...

inner galactic travel at a snails pace?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Not sure, but wasn't there a thread similar to this last year? I haven't read all the posts on this one yet, but it was some guy who made a homemade video about this. I remember he was kind of scruffy looking and maybe it was in a cabin or mobile home where the vid was made. Just curious.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join