It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
My vote is in the Hoax box. However it surprises me that some of this information is strikingly accurate. The capsized boat, the war in antarctica (not sure if it is with et's but its been going on since 1942), structures on the moon and something is indeed passing jupiter. I wonder why there is such a good mix of info/dis info?

Exactly ! Thank you !!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Firstly, the whole Antarctic UFO / US war thing was a Sorcha Faal special. Secondly, each of these items have been posted several times already. Using the search function available up top( not the search box in the upper right of this page, that never works right IMO) on the toolbar will show you that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Yes some say it is a hoax... And maybe there is information saying or "proof" of that. But there again... Maybe it isnt a hoax... Folks don't count all your chickens till they've hatched.

My thoughts exactly....thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
reply to post by iWokeUp

Your first thread is a good one. Here is your first flag.

Hey gem_man, many thanks. Glad you like my post

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by guessing
Congrats on your first thread. To put the information in a format that makes the reader or researcher wish to explore more possibilities.

i can not provide proof of the hoax factor, however i am certain you will receive a reply at some point in this thread with all the relevent supporting documentation.

i am also certain that this is a hoax, but i have my own ways of determining fact from fiction.

all the best

its true..didnt realize it was his first post for which i have to admit i like the setup..external quotes etc..good luck with your next find!!!

just to let you know..many humans do mistakes..here is one of mine..please dont show it to everybody i get shy

OMG - AF 447 Onboard Final Photos

heineken out

LOL, i clearly stated twice that it was my first thread...and 'HE' is a 'SHE'

And still no one has said HOW this is a hoax

And i will show everyone your first thread, at least i didnt get my info from a movie

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is Scorcha Faal related drivel.

Nothing to see here, please move along.

Not too happy about the wasted time reading.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't know if it is a hoax or not, but it is quite intriguing to think about. I also find the idea of a large spaceship drawing near far more believable than a brown dwarf running havoc through our system every 3600 years.

Will be interesting to see some of the replies here
good post

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
This is Scorcha Faal related drivel.

Nothing to see here, please move along.

Not too happy about the wasted time reading.

How very rude !!

I didn't MAKE you read it !

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by guessing
Congrats on your first thread. To put the information in a format that makes the reader or researcher wish to explore more possibilities.

i can not provide proof of the hoax factor, however i am certain you will receive a reply at some point in this thread with all the relevent supporting documentation.

i am also certain that this is a hoax, but i have my own ways of determining fact from fiction.

all the best

its true..didnt realize it was his first post for which i have to admit i like the setup..external quotes etc..good luck with your next find!!!

just to let you know..many humans do mistakes..here is one of mine..please dont show it to everybody i get shy

OMG - AF 447 Onboard Final Photos

heineken out

I would love to see a delete thread button available to posters.

It might free up bandwidth.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I don't know if it is a hoax or not, but it is quite intriguing to think about. I also find the idea of a large spaceship drawing near far more believable than a brown dwarf running havoc through our system every 3600 years.

Will be interesting to see some of the replies here
good post

Thank you !
Some one else who looks at the bigger picture and not just what NASA decides to eventually show us......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Fake site is Fake...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
SETI did not publicly acknowledge the Chilbolton 'Arecibo message', so the fact that did not publicly release this message as well means nothing for calling it a hoax. With all the Nubru, Planet X stuff around I would not be surprised if something pops up eventually.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Beginning in April of 2011 the U.N. will begin preparing citizens of the world for the attack of the three spaceships – which are believed to come from Planet Zeeba.

Found another source

The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth. Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.
www.bombshock.com...

The people that were associated with SETI are in a unanimous opinion that, yes, we are not alone in the universe. A few of those people are now continuing SETI with private funding. However, reports indicate that some antenna sites have been taken over by government and those antennas in particular are heavily guarded.
www.bombshock.com...

This story is obviously not true , if you need to be shown evidence to prove its fake then I'm sorry but more fool you

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
And still no one has said HOW this is a hoax

And indeed I did. I told you to use the site's search function to find the numerous threads already posted on these topics wherein you can find the many ways and reasons that each of these has been debunked.
Unfortunately, you will have to put in the effort to find them on your own as I am at work and do not have the time to find them for you. However, good attempt at a first post. Your presentation is spot on. Ignore the trolls, though. Hazard of the web

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well I can't say whether it's a hoax or not, but it doesn't seem very credible. They can't even decide on when the damn things will get here. One quote says early 2011, and another states September, 2011. Of course there are many factors that could influence their arrival time:

1. Do they drive straight through or pull over for the night.
2. How many times will they need to stop to use the restroom.
3. Will they take a minor detour to see the Milky Way's largest ball of yarn.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If someone can eliminate this Sorcha Faal disinfo team I would be grateful.

It's obvious that Sorcha Faal is a government driven initiative to ensure that "conspiracists" loose track of the truth.

Anyone that has a lead on whom is behind this can send me a PM and I will look further into these individuals polluting the digital world

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
In my opinion the OP looks to be a mixture of 2 or 3 seperate conspiracies (all of which I have seen on ATS) which have been meshed together to create something which in reality is totally and wholly unbelieveable.

There is absolutely no truth to any of this other than a couple of very very tenous links to a ship capsizing. I'm not a disbeliever, and there may well be something happening which the rest of the world doesn't know, but this isn't it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The reason it is fake is that the seti officer in this article or involved, is not real and has never worked at seti.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
The reason it is fake is that the seti officer in this article or involved, is not real and has never worked at seti.

Ahh i see........how do you know this ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well wether a hoax or not its an intresting read to say the least. I'm gonna do some digging then get back to you.

ATS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join