It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey everyone, finally my first thread !!

I came across this today, it'd dated March 31st 2011 (so i dont think it's an April fool). I, like many of you believe that something other than earth humans exist out there. The universe is way to big for just us to be in it....

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth !

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Scientists predict ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011 arrive in the fall of 2011. UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN. And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by early 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

And then it goes on about HAARP

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in September of 2011. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event.

SETI researchers have spent fifty years monitoring space. Professor Malley ALIEN SPACESHIPS said that they have conclusively proven that “we are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space beside our own civilization.”

Wikileaks recenlty released many classified documents that prove that NASA and high-level U.S. officials are aware of the three spaceships and are making plans to battle the spaceships. They have been concealing information from the U.S. public for decades. Wikileaks also confirms that the UFO sightings over the last three months prove that the alien invasions (long predicted by SETI) has begun. The three spaceships will mark the official beginning of the alien invasion. Malley said that recently a Chinese official, Mao Kan, had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon. US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon. Both Johnston and Mao Kan agree that the alien spaceships are heading for Earth. Beginning in April of 2011 the U.N. will begin preparing citizens of the world for the attack of the three spaceships – which are believed to come from Planet Zeeba.

So then i thought ok, i guess i should look into this further, as i hadn't heard anything about Wikileaks saying there WAS UFO's (i know, i bet there are loads of threads on ATS about wiki saying it. But im new and haven't seen anything).

So then i found this....Dated December 13th 2010 (so no April fool)
Wikileaks set to reveal US-UFO war

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO’s “suddenly emerged” from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”.

The “immediate danger” to our World when these massive UFO fleets emerge from the Southern Ocean, this report warns, are the massive waves caused by their sudden eruption from what are believed to be their underwater base, or bases. In the past week alone, the Clelia II, an Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people onboard, was nearly capsized when hit by waves generated by these UFO’s emerging from the Southern Ocean, and just today the Number One Insung has been reported sunk with only 20 of its 42 member crew said saved due to the same cause.

So then i look into SETI and there site seems like they are monitoring the sky's ect....

SETI

So help me out guys and galls. I know there will be plenty who will debunk this straight away, BUT there must be something in it. TPTB are apparently trying to prepare us on the whole UFO situation so whats to say that this is not real?
If it is real then they seem to think it will be a 'war' i do hope not, there is enough 'wars' going on already. I truely hope that when they do visit, they will be FRIENDLY and show us the way...

Dont just say 'Aliens dont exist its all bull' give reasons as to why you dont believe, and lets have a mature discussion about it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
www.eutimes.net... was a hoax... sry

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So SETI makes this announcement, and no msm coverage?

Use some common sense....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah.this is a hoax!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011

lol, yeah and 'we' know that because they've send a messenger in a little pod to tell us just that. Did that pod by any chance land in Italy and did the messenger loose a leg?

What a bunch of doodle!
edit on 6-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
www.eutimes.net... was a hoax... sry

Ok.....is there any proof this was a hoax?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011

lol, yeah and 'we' know that because they've send a messenger in a little pod to tell us just that. Did that pod by any chance land in Italy and did the messenger loose a leg?

What a bunch of doodle!
edit on 6-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

No, they said they have been tracking it for years?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
Yeah.this is a hoax!

How do you know this ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So SETI makes this announcement, and no msm coverage?

Use some common sense....

Well we all know that nothing important makes the MSM !
No need to be so rude about it, i simply asked for a mature discussion about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Could of guessed it was a hoax, reminds me of the film MARS ATTACKS!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
My vote is in the Hoax box. However it surprises me that some of this information is strikingly accurate. The capsized boat, the war in antarctica (not sure if it is with et's but its been going on since 1942), structures on the moon and something is indeed passing jupiter. I wonder why there is such a good mix of info/dis info?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No matter what you do, just do not believe what you read!

If it looks like a cake and smells lika cake, it is a cake, right?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yes some say it is a hoax... And maybe there is information saying or "proof" of that. But there again... Maybe it isnt a hoax... Folks don't count all your chickens till they've hatched.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Your first thread is a good one. Here is your first flag.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Use the search before posting random hoax tripe, the same thing has been dicussed man times before

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Congrats on your first thread. To put the information in a format that makes the reader or researcher wish to explore more possibilities.

i can not provide proof of the hoax factor, however i am certain you will receive a reply at some point in this thread with all the relevent supporting documentation.

i am also certain that this is a hoax, but i have my own ways of determining fact from fiction.

all the best

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ironically your unser name..i woke up..

2nd : lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:

Errrrr .... no they didn't , this has all the hall marks of a hoax , or maybe even April fools " joke "
The site is untrustworthy according to the red circle on my W.A.T Index on my browser , so beware .

Sorry your first thread is a hoax , better luck next time

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The scientists watch too much of the stargate tv series,and their backward mentality has somehow merge illusions of movie scenes into their reality.They may be scientists but their intelligence needs to be examined.
The spaceships are not the size they claim. and in their sick minds they are crying out an invasion. The Et's are here and are already in power,so why do they have to invade or attack.It is the benevolent forces who are coming to free earthlings from the oppressors. These people are from the illuminati groups who are are who's that they are facing theeir defeat and the end of their rule over earthlings.
We should tell them that Destiny is on it's way to earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Congrats on your first thread. To put the information in a format that makes the reader or researcher wish to explore more possibilities.

i can not provide proof of the hoax factor, however i am certain you will receive a reply at some point in this thread with all the relevent supporting documentation.

i am also certain that this is a hoax, but i have my own ways of determining fact from fiction.

all the best

its true..didnt realize it was his first post for which i have to admit i like the setup..external quotes etc..good luck with your next find!!!

just to let you know..many humans do mistakes..here is one of mine..please dont show it to everybody i get shy

OMG - AF 447 Onboard Final Photos

heineken out

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join