It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was reading this article, (www.fas.org...) and it mentioned the governments interest in finding ways to monitor ELF/VLF covertly, and I thought just disconnect the rest of the world from your data, done. This way you could have a seemingly transparent piece of technology, be used for top secret stuff occasionaly, without anyone knowing.
I'm not saying this is the case. It's just a thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Boom. Thanks Google. All you skeptic naysayers... come at me bros.

The SITE:
www.eiscat.se...

The Wikipedia: (YEAH, I know...wikipedia...public discloure)

At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

SITE:en.wikipedia.org...

HIPAS:
www.hipas.alaska.edu...

The Wikipedia (we already did this...go get some concrete scientific journals or university studies)

CITE (see what i did there) : en.wikipedia.org...

The HIPAS facility is engaged in the study of the ionosphere through the use of high power radio transmission as well as a LIDAR (LIght Detection And Ranging ) instrument. The facility is home to several projects with some interesting equipment, including:

* A plasma torch, used for experiments in hazardous waste disposal
* A 2.8 meter liquid mirror telescope, which uses a spinning bowl of mercury to form the mirror, used for laser experiments.
* An array of antennae which are used for heating the ionosphere.

Again... I remember seeing a website where they had the photos of all the installations in russia, chine, us, etc. Someone knows it or finds it to debunk...post it.

I do say... I can see.
edit on 6-4-2011 by crazyray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Wow those videos were crazy, I know it was prior to the earthquake/tsunami but still, makes you wonder. I have a hard trouble understanding one thing though: Why? Why would the U.S. do this to Japan? I need a real answer, mumbo-jumbo shall not be accepted, lol. Thanks for the link though, interesting info.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why would we do that to Japan? If we did it to Iran,China or Libya I understand but Japan makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure about this so much; the U.S. (along with other states) is a member of the UN Weather Weapons Treaty and I heard that you're not allowed to use these weather manipulators in countries but your own.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Omicron2011

Are we that self centered...I ask again: WHO SAYS IT WAS THE US????

China? Russian?

China couldve whacked 'em knowing they would have to liquidate a ton of US debt...which they could use to further hedge their position against us. Russian for some sort of retaliation??? It could just be a science damn earthquake hit Japan. Vesuvius could blow next and everyone would freak... select few saw Iceland blowin up last year.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyray
reply to post by Omicron2011

Are we that self centered...I ask again: WHO SAYS IT WAS THE US????

China? Russian?

China couldve whacked 'em knowing they would have to liquidate a ton of US debt...which they could use to further hedge their position against us. Russian for some sort of retaliation??? It could just be a science damn earthquake hit Japan. Vesuvius could blow next and everyone would freak... select few saw Iceland blowin up last year.

THIS sounds more plausible to me, too bad there's no way we can actually verify it though.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
FYI guys, I was paying attention to HAARP's Induction Magnetometer days before it went offline and I had noticed the same 2.6 HZ signal showing up, that had showed prior to, during, and after the Japan quake. I even started a thread about it. It has a picture from the 4th and the thread leads up to the time HAARP goes offline.
HAARP 2.6 Hz Signal

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
FYI guys, I was paying attention to HAARP's Induction Magnetometer days before it went offline and I had noticed the same 2.6 HZ signal showing up, that had showed prior to, during, and after the Japan quake. I even started a thread about it. It has a picture from the 4th and the thread leads up to the time HAARP goes offline.
HAARP 2.6 Hz Signal

Yes, I was watching that one closely too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't know but this is weird. I'm from Puerto Rico which has one of the ion atmosphere heating thing and this is happening since yesterday. earthquake.usgs.gov...
See Puerto Rico? I don't know but I don't like it. The experts here say its normal but you know.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey everyone, so I went back to the GLC website as they have usaully updated by now but as you can see the data for April 6th is missing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a27cfc3f221f.png[/atsimg]

Somethings up, I can feel it!

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When you strum the strings on a "harp" you get vibrations..Isn't that how HAARP works?

I wonder if they had that in mind when building it?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Hey everyone, so I went back to the GLC website as they have usaully updated by now but as you can see the data for April 6th is missing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a27cfc3f221f.png[/atsimg]

Somethings up, I can feel it!

ALS

I wondered when they usually update. That seems a bit strange.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well I check the site quite a lot and they have usually updated by now.

ALS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua
I don't know but this is weird. I'm from Puerto Rico which has one of the ion atmosphere heating thing and this is happening since yesterday. earthquake.usgs.gov...
See Puerto Rico? I don't know but I don't like it. The experts here say its normal but you know.

That's a lot of quakes. It sure doesn't look normal to me.

'It's normal' is becoming a standard response to everything these days...even radiation levels.
edit on 6-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Well I check the site quite a lot and they have usually updated by now.

ALS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

It's weird. Wtf is going on?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I sent them an e-mail, it reads:

Hello, just a quick question.

I've noticed that the data for April 6Th is missing from the Spectrogram Calendar, is there a particular reason as to why and do you know of anywhere else I can get the information.

Thank you, I look forward to your reply.

ALOSTSOUL (I used my real name in the e-mail)

I'll let you know if I get a reply.

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

The US also has a chemical weapons ban treaty as well, yet they still maintain such weapons and specifically train soldiers in their use and defense.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Perhaps I've been out of "radio" for too long or something. But, as a retired Electrical Engineer who spent most of his life working with digital electronics, I am having a slight issue with all this HAARP stuff.

Most importantly; Just how are they managing to produce and radiate 2.6Hz? I've seen photos of the facility, and I simply don't see an antenna large enough. I've tried to figure other methods of VLF production, but the idea of non-linear mixing doesn't seem to fit their facility either. So, if you could be so kind as to educate me on this, I would be a happy person (please no youtube, a serious engineering reference will do).

edit on 6-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

That does seem odd, then you have to think it's been raining constantly all along the east coast off and on for a week at least.

If the gulf goes it could shoot up New Madrid.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join