It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I think you'll find GrinchNoMore is taking the p**s.

LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Once again here goes HAARP planning something destructive. No one just shuts down equipment or turns off a website for any other reason but mantenaniance or the planning of something disastrous. I have a feeling that HAARP is once again playing with something it doesn't understand and it's going to cause a lot of destruction.

Or it could just be that HAARP is doing something right now and they don't want us to see it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's a web site I think is monitoring HAARP.

www.colinandrews.net...

ALS

Sorry it isn't.
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Has anyone else felt physically different the last few days? Like being lethargic? I like to think I'm in perfect health but the last few days I just can't get going. I wonder if this is all related. A few of my friends feel the same way. Not everyone but a few have felt different the last few days.

Anyone else notice something different about themselves the last few days?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There might be a possiblity that the government shutdown corelates to the down of HAARP website. Lets see what will transpire on the comming days.

My theory is that some form or another this is all conected to an event that will transpire in a few days possibly 4/11/2011, a masonic symbolism. Just a conjecture.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Now you mention it I have been feeling a bit "off" over the past few days. Where are you from?

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Could be a server error for them, its quite common you know.

Still, I'll be damned if something bad really does happen in the next few days.

Yes, I would have thought that too - but I'm not sure if they wiould all be on the same server?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

only thing i noticed that iam unable to stay awake as long as i have usually been
(more tired, dont see any reason)
not sure what you said in your post....dunno what lethargic is
edit: googled it, well...surprised, its the same thing

edit on 6/4/2011 by Neoony because: spelling

edit on 6/4/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
Maybe they are finally being taken down, Japan,China,Korea and Vietnam with the Yakuza and the Triads have formed an alliance to bring these Satanists down, President Obama and 4 of his generals have agreed to round them up in exchange for the wiping of all US foreign debt, the US is on the verge of bankruptcy, 2/3rds of US gold stocks have been replaced with gold plated tungsten bars so the US dollar has no backing.
Obama was going to come clean just like Kennedy tried to do but his friend senator Giffords was shot as a warning, he was told that he was next, now that he has Asian backup things might change.

That's interesting...do you have a source for that info?

I was kind of hoping the ET's were taking haarp out ...I know, dream on, lol!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Has anyone else felt physically different the last few days? Like being lethargic? I like to think I'm in perfect health but the last few days I just can't get going. I wonder if this is all related. A few of my friends feel the same way. Not everyone but a few have felt different the last few days.

Yes, I've been incredibly tired for the last few days too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just a question to the masses...everyone 'focuses' on HAARP (cause its got such a cool-wink-wink-NWO-sense-of-irony-acronym)...but how come we dont focus or "track" the other larger arrays as much??? I know ESCIAT was mentioned earlier...what about the ones in China or Russia (scalar)??? Isn't it possible those other countries have been playing around??? How come we always focus on the US??? (ASIDE from the obvious answers??? lol) Wouldnt it be interesting to try to correlate the other arrays with some of the earthquakes, strange weather, etc. etc.???? Cause if the Elites are worldwide...dontcha think they'd have more than one 'toy' and be willing to use it???

ALSO...now this is gonna sound REALLY nuts...but doesnt HAARP in effect 'superheat" the ionosphere??? That was how it was proposed to take out ICBMs, right??? (Correct me if i wrong....)...but what if HAARP and the rest were a defense shield against incoming spaceships??? Kinda like cooking them before they were able to land or get close enough??? JUST A THOUGHT.

though personally, if i were an invading alien force...I'd nuke the site from orbit...just to be safe.

or just glass the whole friggin planet.

wait...didnt i just lay out Project Bluebeam??? Dammit. well...thoughts anyways???
edit on 6-4-2011 by crazyray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Yes, I've been incredibly tired for the last few days too.

Same here, but I could be because I've been without weed for 2 days lol.
Let's hope nothing happens!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyray
Just a question to the masses...everyone 'focuses' on HAARP (cause its got such a cool-wink-wink-NWO-sense-of-irony-acronym)...but how come we dont focus or "track" the other larger arrays as much??? I know ESCIAT was mentioned earlier...what about the ones in China or Russia (scalar)??? Isn't it possible those other countries have been playing around??? How come we always focus on the US??? (ASIDE from the obvious answers??? lol) Wouldnt it be interesting to try to correlate the other arrays with some of the earthquakes, strange weather, etc. etc.???? Cause if the Elites are worldwide...dontcha think they'd have more than one 'toy' and be willing to use it???

ALSO...now this is gonna sound REALLY nuts...but doesnt HAARP in effect 'superheat" the ionosphere??? That was how it was proposed to take out ICBMs, right??? (Correct me if i wrong....)...but what if HAARP and the rest were a defense shield against incoming spaceships??? Kinda like cooking them before they were able to land or get close enough??? JUST A THOUGHT.

though personally, if i were an invading alien force...I'd nuke the site from orbit...just to be safe.

or just glass the whole friggin planet.

Do you have links for the data from the other arrays? It would be interesting to see if other sites are up. As far as I'm aware, the haarp in Alaska is the largest one, but I might be wrong on that. Don't know anything about the Chinese haarp.

I think the reason people focus on haarp is because it's the most well known, and believed to be the most powerful

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
very interesting i as well can not get on but will make sure to keep an eye on this matter, good find!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

ALS, thanks for that link. Great find.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Feel this everyday until I make my liver happy. It also helps silence the voices...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I won't state my opinion on HAARP here, but I think there is no reason to panic, It was 4 weeks -today- since there website went down before, this could be just a scheduled maintenance, I have ran packet checks on the name servers, they are up, but lagging heavily, with an average of 500ms.

The actual HAARP server is offline though, I got 100% loss whilst trying to ping bongo.haarp.alaska.edu

Other websites using the university of alaska domain are running, but they are all running at quite a high ms, which could mean many things really, high traffic, server outage been the most likely.

137.229.36.30... here is a direct IP to the haarp website in case the DNS drops.

edit on 6-4-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Current Solar Data (from NOAA)

www.n3kl.org...

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

HAARP

....the god particle of conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join