It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How about this for a theory;
FACT 1: As we all know HAARP was going the strongest that anyone had seen before, just before the biggest EQ Japan has ever had. One of the fifth strongest EVER.
FACT 2: People have no idea what side HAARP is on- For or against us.
FACT 3: It has been down ever since (I forget how many days) the Japanese EQ .

SO here is my theory.
HAARP is in fact a shield (that is also being used to mind-control us, gits) against something that is way bigger than HAARP and way scarier (no, not aliens).
TPTB have just found out that even at FULL power their HAARP gadget didn't work. HAHAHA
So now they have either pulled the plug or the 'THING' has fried their gadget-overloaded it. Whatever happened I don't care, as when this THING goes nuts it will not be aimed at those with love in their heart. It is revenge for all the people who have been killed in the name of a peace treaty between TPTB and them (now, we can mention aliens, or Cain's descendants, as I believe.)

Yes I have evidence what the THING is. 52 &104 yrs is the cycle.

Two astro events have also occurred in the last week;
1) War between our SOL and UFOs on April 6th
www.youtube.com.../u/1/2oCvDpsdhi8
Get the feeling The War has hotted up. Michael is definitely standing now.

2) X-rays coming from a blast pulsing at us from 3.8 billion light years away
www.nasa.gov...

Not sure if these could be making us tired? I have been people-cooked, so my health is shot and so are my adrenals.
If you are tired, nutritionally, take more Vitamin B and more protein, less carbs. As chemtrails have heavy metals and these are now taking more effect, so you need chelaters like Vitamin C and Coriander.

Today we have had tons of chemtrails but I saw the Slyphs were out in force too. Couple of UFOs too, obviously checking the quality.
If I could talk to the TPTB I'd tell them that Barium sulphate won't help them when the time comes, as IT is only going to happen after the people with love in their heart have all gone.

Peace. Don't forget to have fun and laugh as much as you can.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

It's times like these I wish there was a negitive star or thumbs down I could click.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by AriesJedi

It's times like these I wish there was a negitive star or thumbs down I could click.

I know right?

Firstly, thank you for the links, they lead me to find the info I needed to understand this issue.

Anyway, I'll see that and raise this: I've done some research toda, mainly on a patent I found that discusses specifically how HAARP is able to create a VLF signal. In the patent the inventor spoke of using three types of modulation on a carrier of some 15MHz to 30MHz. The modulation can be any of three types; amplitude, frequency, or phase. Further, in one of the videos, it was stated that a rather minor quake seemed to be caused by only 30 watts.

I was kind of surprised that it would take such low power levels. So, it seems that HAARP could cause an event with something on the order of 3 - 5 megawatts.

This leaves only an antenna with which to radiate the VLF. And, here we still have a problem. When HAARP is doing this they are using atmospheric objects called "electrojets"; currents of electron flow in the upper atmosphere. HAARP is using a portion of these as a virtual antenna (I also read a thesis on virtual antennas today). The only issue I can se here is first; a 1/4 wave length antenna for 2.6Hz would be on the order of 18,000 miles. Half wave would work better. Second; they can have only one "pole", a single antenna element. Because of the size and distance constraints, one is all they can have. This would make the system omnidirectional, so; they would not beable to "point" it at any particular target.

In the patient they spoke of placing the transmitter set directly below the "electrojet". If this is a "hard" requirement, then it becomes unlikely that the Alaska HAARP was responsible for anything as far South as Japan. Mexico City, on the other hand, should be within range.

So, it would seem that any claims of HAARP being able to do these things is based on sound science and engineering.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I think it's good also to consider what effect the Alaskan HAARP system can have when it is used in conjunction with the many other reported (and not reported but plausible) similar systems scattered about the world. What about military satellites and their potential effect, and how can one find out about such technology when obviously it would be out of reach for the majority of citizens? Also, the potential has been raised whether or not this type of technolgy may be aboard nuclear or other ships/subs.

In the radar images posted online during hurricane Rita, when the hurricane seemed to disapate somewhat oddly there were four bright red lines right off the coast on the radar map which some had hypothesized may have been EM type tech on board ships and a giant semi circle pattern appeared on the radar at the same approximate time. Easy to explain this away as something else other than high tech, likely not going to be 'provable' without 'insiders'. I really doubt the average person will be able to address these possibilities adequately.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
21:50 April 10, seismic activity is minimal - but NICT is showing a progressive entanglement in the magnetic field starting about 04/11/2011 00:31:17 UT. So here we go again I think. I almost wish it would blow and get it over with, just so I'll feel better physically and get some sleep.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

I think it's good also to consider what effect the Alaskan HAARP system can have when it is used in conjunction with the many other reported (and not reported but plausible) similar systems scattered about the world. What about military satellites and their potential effect, and how can one find out about such technology when obviously it would be out of reach for the majority of citizens? Also, the potential has been raised whether or not this type of technolgy may be aboard nuclear or other ships/subs.

At this point I think it would be rather illogical for the Western powers to not have other installations, many in fact. Thats the only way to cover the whole planet. Though, worse yet, the other "powers" would have their respective versions of the same thing.

Given that they need so little ower to do this, onboard a large ship would make sense. In orbit might be a bit difficult though; because of the physical size of some of the required equipment; it might take several "classified" shuttle missions (and we all know they haven't done that)

In the radar images posted online during hurricane Rita, when the hurricane seemed to disapate somewhat oddly there were four bright red lines right off the coast on the radar map which some had hypothesized may have been EM type tech on board ships and a giant semi circle pattern appeared on the radar at the same approximate time. Easy to explain this away as something else other than high tech, likely not going to be 'provable' without 'insiders'. I really doubt the average person will be able to address these possibilities adequately.

The VLF EM field would be circular in shape, and cover nearly a hemisphere. I've not seen anything that shows what the freqency spectrum looks like when using this technique, but, if it can also "jam" communications as it has been reported, then is my have a rather broad spectrum. If this is the case, then being visible on radar would make sense.

edit on 11-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yes, I don't imagine it is info in the public domain but one wonders just how much of this combined tech NATO has at their disposal.

I would have to guess trillions of dollars could conceivably buy alot of pretty sophisticated 'Star Wars' type toys.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

well when the site was up I did some research on the freq. when the hurricanes were coming in and turning and it was running steady at 3.2 i believe

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

21:50 April 10, seismic activity is minimal - but NICT is showing a progressive entanglement in the magnetic field starting about 04/11/2011 00:31:17 UT. So here we go again I think. I almost wish it would blow and get it over with, just so I'll feel better physically and get some sleep.

OK, I am now buying into this.

I had another bout of insomnia accompanied with the ringing ears early this morning(4/11/11) for what seemed no apparent reason. I understand that during insomnia it is common to have many racing thoughts while you toss and turn but this time I could only think: "if there is another 7.0 or higher earthquake later today I will be quite peturbed."

I am officially perturbed...

t

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

There's definitely an effect - measured, documented and significantly related to heart attacks, strokes and psychiatric problems. What we feel might be called sub-acute reactions (to low frequency disruptions in the magnetic field). ...I'm most perturbed by the fact that I don't think it's over yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
looks like the site was intentionally taken down, here is the whois info for the alaska.edu domain, give them a call and ask why.

Domain Name: ALASKA.EDU

Registrant:
University of Alaska
P.O. Box 755320 910 Yukon Drive
Fairbanks, AK 99775-5320
UNITED STATES

Administrative Contact:
ITS Account Administration
OIT-Infrastructure Technology Services
University of Alaska
910 Yukon Drive
Fairbanks, AK 99775-5320
UNITED STATES
(907) 450-8321

Technical Contact:
Network Engineering
Network Engineering
University of Alaska
910 Yukon Drive
Suite 103
Fairbanks, AK 99775
UNITED STATES
(907) 450-8313

Name Servers:
UANS-F.ALASKA.EDU 137.229.4.136
UANS-A.ALASKA.EDU 137.229.129.251

Domain record activated: 22-Sep-1988
Domain record last updated: 29-Jun-2007
Domain expires: 31-Jul-2011

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The HAARP website doesn't even show up with a google search now.

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I have been trying to access the haarp website ever since the earthquake in Japan, and I also just noticed that it has been removed from google and bing search engines..... If thats not the shadiest thing ever I dont know what is... I had to make an account on this site just to get a voice out there however small it is....All these storms moving across the US rite now..... what the hell are they doing and why is there no way for us to get together and stop them....
What a #ed up world.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb050

I have been trying to access the haarp website ever since the earthquake in Japan, and I also just noticed that it has been removed from google and bing search engines..... If thats not the shadiest thing ever I dont know what is... I had to make an account on this site just to get a voice out there however small it is....All these storms moving across the US rite now..... what the hell are they doing and why is there no way for us to get together and stop them....
What a #ed up world.

Does anyone have a (former?) link to the site you say has been removed from google and bing?

Can other people substantiate if this is accurate?

Not doubting, just trying to confirm.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The link to the official website is www.haarp.alaska.edu...
when you try to access it there is a Problem loading page....

People need to take cover in Japan later on this week.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I really need to access HAARP's data - can't get it. HAARP's main link is www.haarp.alaska.edu... - and it's down. Other related links don't work of course either -
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
www.haarp.alaska.... edu/haarp/prpeis.html

This one is a university link, but not HAARP -
arcticcircle.uconn.edu...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mb050

Hey everyone checkout GLC website. Whats up with the huge spike on the 12th of april??

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yeah that is a crazy spike...... Perhaps the start of those storms....

On a side note, as I was just trying to go to the HAARP site again my internet stopped working and I had to unplug my router and modem to get it back up... lol now that just plays with my head even more....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Hey everyone checkout GLC website. Whats up with the huge spike on the 12th of april??

ALS

Hey mate,

You can get a lot of the same data from the site above as you could of from HAARP.

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks ALS - bookmarked it.

Need to wait til I get some sleep before I delve in tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join