It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Video of 7.4 from NKH with huge flash of blue light on the horizon, does anyone have an theories to what the flash was?
edit on 7-4-2011 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

That 'strange blue flash' is a power transformer exploding. I live in Oklahoma and you see those during tornadoes and other severe storms all the time.

theory taken from youtube comment, probably possible (?)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neoony

Video of 7.4 from NKH with huge flash of blue light on the horizon, does anyone have an theories to what the flash was?

That 'strange blue flash' is a power transformer exploding. I live in Oklahoma and you see those during tornadoes and other severe storms all the time.

Yea i've seen those explode here (TN) before during storms and it does look very similar. I found this video as an example.

edit on 7-4-2011 by ypourgos because: video linked

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Has anyone else felt physically different the last few days? Like being lethargic? I like to think I'm in perfect health but the last few days I just can't get going. I wonder if this is all related. A few of my friends feel the same way. Not everyone but a few have felt different the last few days.

Anyone else notice something different about themselves the last few days?

I couldn't sleep last night (due to that damn humming)
And I have feeling pretty rough

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It`s about time that TPTB grew some ball`s and told us what is going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

OMG, those poor, poor people in Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
thanks for posting that, I've read somewhere that the Onagawa plant is just over that horizon, can anyone confirm that ?

Also I just watch the live feed from BBC world on Justin TV and BBC cut that video not to show the flash, something is going on.

Originally posted by ypourgos

Originally posted by Neoony

Yea i've seen those explode here (TN) before during storms and it does look very similar. I found this video as an example.

edit on 7-4-2011 by ypourgos because: video linked

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

yep and eq's are tearing places up one in japan one in mexico so far

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by crazyray

uaa.alaska.edu is still on what is very illogical. The DNS record for alaska.edu is gone, so how the heck can uaa.alaska.edu been resolved?! Network Expert?

alaska.edu is working for me, but not HAARP site or uaa.alaska.edu

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My GPS in my truck stopped working today. Relation? It just kept coming up with the messages 'Acquiring Satellites' and 'Poor Satellite' reception. This is a Garmin Nåvi setup, that usually dead on within 6ft of my exact location.

It is only cloudy outside, but other than that, everything is okay locally, so what the deal?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by binstergaiter

I can tell you what I suspect:

That the world is experiencing a massive bout of eco-terrorism from EM and other weapons.

That there is a potential eco-terrorist link between the quakes, animal kills, loss of pollinators, crazy compasses, fireballs in the sky, bizarre clouds, bizarre weather, strange booms and humms, etc. etc. seemingly all getting stronger and more intense.

I realize some may never be able to grasp this possibility, however I realize others are much more intuitive and maybe even have considered it likely.

If this trend continues to escalate I feel certain what will happen in America can easily dwarf Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is there anyone from Japan that can give some insight into whats happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
strange booms and hums?

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by binstergaiter

I can tell you what I suspect:

That the world is experiencing a massive bout of eco-terrorism from EM and other weapons.

That there is a potential eco-terrorist link between the quakes, animal kills, loss of pollinators, crazy compasses, fireballs in the sky, bizarre clouds, bizarre weather, strange booms and humms, etc. etc. seemingly all getting stronger and more intense.

I realize some may never be able to grasp this possibility, however I realize others are much more intuitive and maybe even have considered it likely.

If this trend continues to escalate I feel certain what will happen in America can easily dwarf Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i think it makes total sense that what was posted yesterday about the website going off line and not posting what it should and then today we find out that there is a 7.1 earthquake in japan. something is very fishy around here

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is officially starting to creep me out now.
I read this post yesterday & this AM I stared @ the TV set in disbelief.
A 6.5 in Mexico @ 9:11 AM EDT & then a 7.1 in Japan @ I think 10:32 AM EDT.

What is up? Did the reactors not go to plan & this is plan B.

Seriously, WTH is going on?!?

Note: Last night, here in Northern New England, the sunset was amazingly beautiful & kinda strange. Bright orange clouds & with ribbons in the clouds in the hues of red...then the blue sky was just weird looking. Nothing too unusual just weird is all I can say I took a vid with my cell camcorder. The vid doesn't do it any justice.

Note 2: I had meatballs Tuesday night. LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I suspected japan was a HAARP op from the get go, but its almost too obvious now when the websites to monitor their activity just magically go down before they strike again.

if its true its getting a little scary, how can people be such monsters?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wealth and power destroy a persons soul, CAPITALISM is a system of evil and oppression.

I'm an Entrepreneur, but I don't care how much money was at stake. I could never do some of the things that the most profitable companies in the world do, on a daily basis.

I want to be wealthy, but one of the reasons I want to be wealthy is so I can help my community and society, I guess I want to be the Secret Millionaire LOL

Originally posted by A-Dub
I suspected japan was a HAARP op from the get go, but its almost too obvious now when the websites to monitor their activity just magically go down before they strike again.

if its true its getting a little scary, how can people be such monsters?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think everyone is overlooking China in all this.

Has anyone looked into that giant quake they had a few years back and see what things looked like before that and how they changed since.

Just wondering as I have had some strange phone calls and even the phone being on when it's shut off. Where do all the elements that make up the computer chips and who makes the chips in our electronic equipment? Just imagine there is a chip that gives them total remote access to all electronics here in US. Imagine what they could do and the amount of power it could draw. Plus lets say they have UFO craft and place a device (on say Wed morning at 12:30am EST) in an area to concentrate the power at.
edit on 7-4-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

Isn't it also possible that HAARP is just a defense and was shut down purposely
edit on 7-4-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Omicron2011

I have the same thing going on here. I have major insomnia lately and particularly last night. I was also so nauseous I actually threw up. Not common for me at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
wow a other quake in japan and the website wa down before the day it happend ? hmmmmmm a little fishy aint it they deff are up to something

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe that anyone who knows haarp is doing this, than watch this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join