It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears- Till The World Ends music video premier - PERFECT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Keeping with the theme of the songs lyrics by using apocalyptic imagery, and the video tastefully beginning with the date 'December 21 2012' Britney Spears music video for her current single Till The World Ends just premiered at midnight Pacific Time.

I have to say, WoW. Britney Spears has once again become a sex bomb. I didn't think she would ever be able to encompass that raw sexuality she once heald many years ago, back before she met Kevin, and it all went to hell.

Having been a fan of Spears since the beginning 13 years ago, and seen the highs, and lows, lowers, lowest ,and rock bottom(took her long enough). However she was never quite the same again since the head shaving(rebelling against her Illuminati mind control) which left her seemingly, and for lack of a better term, 'f*cked up'.

She may have been cleaned up 2 years ago when Sony carted her from country to country as a cash cow on a world tour, but any fan could tell you of the dead look in her eyes, and the lack of total emotion and interest as seen in her face. After years of hanging on, and wishing for a return many fans accepted then our beloved pop princess who was to be queen, America's sweetheart the world sacrificed over and over again for half a decade, was gone.

THIS VIDEO HOWEVER is a complete shock. She looks, moved, acts, and even is Dancing(which she hasn't been able to do in a lonnnng time). She looks just like the old Britney Spears, and this just could only be because they FINALLY reprogrammed her properly.

I mean, I don't agree with force mind control, and especially having been a fan this whole time would I want Britney to be 'controlled', but facts are she was out, and willingly went back into the fame machine, so if this is her chosen fate then I am glad someone finally got it right and worked out the kinks we have been seeing. The last album and 'version' of Britney Spears was a joke.

This 'version' however is perfection. Good job Sony/Jive. Maybe next time it won't take you have a decade to fix her.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yeah, I like her. Always have. Not afraid to admit it. She had a pretty intense crash and burn...not unlike most celebrities who start out as young as she did. I'm sure Justin Beiber will have the same fate (hope he remains a pile of ashes). It's nice to see that she's back and has still got it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Poor kid.
Some say ever since she had the kids, her hips can't move like they used to...
I noted your observation re: when she shaved her hair off, etc...
Perhaps something used to take over - or would it be - control her old dance moves.

I noticed in the official video, she doesn't really actually dance much - and the short clips they use of the dance routine are shown a little more mechanical and stiff in this clip, when she did her surprise show in Vegas recently, and no editing.
Start watching from the 2:36 mark to check out the dance moves - the camera is shaky and the sound is too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Phew, this makes my penor so happy. We are back in business baby...WOOOOO!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

So let me get this straight here. She made a video where she is dancing under ground while the world is ending Millions and billions of people are dieing and dancing is her action huh kind of sounds sick and sadistic to me. Its like everyone around her is ignoring the fact that their love ones are dieing off but damn that brittney spires music makes me want to dance lol. Hey what are we going to eat? Anybody have water? lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Phew, this makes my penor so happy. We are back in business baby...WOOOOO!!

Yeah Ims saving mine for Miley.

She has class..

Like, you know, .. uhhh

Unlike Britney..

Oo

(plus her boobs look normaler..)

*heads off to hell*

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
THEYRE 18 YOU FREAKS

(pre-empting the zomgers!)

Oo

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
She looks just like the old Britney Spears, and this just could only be because they FINALLY reprogrammed her properly.

I mean, I don't agree with force mind control, and especially having been a fan this whole time would I want Britney to be 'controlled', but facts are she was out, and willingly went back into the fame machine, so if this is her chosen fate then I am glad someone finally got it right and worked out the kinks we have been seeing. The last album and 'version' of Britney Spears was a joke.

This 'version' however is perfection. Good job Sony/Jive. Maybe next time it won't take you have a decade to fix her.....

The sentiment you express is "I don't care if she's mind controlled to do what she does against her will just so long as she does a good job at it!"

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
She's a mind controlled puppet of the satanists, so this message is not coincidental IMO.

Sick, is the word that comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by loagun

So let me get this straight here. She made a video where she is dancing under ground while the world is ending Millions and billions of people are dieing and dancing is her action huh kind of sounds sick and sadistic to me. Its like everyone around her is ignoring the fact that their love ones are dieing off but damn that britney spires music makes me want to dance lol. Hey what are we going to eat? Anybody have water? lol

lol lol i never even noticed that haha. a subliminal message of course... We now know what the Illuminati will be doing dec 21 2012! lol.

new topics

top topics

join