It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The root of Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Reading few posts about future war in Iran, Syria, I found myself thinking. Do you really want to fight ?

Why don't let they fight for themself ? We American just help when it's needed. Actually, US no need to help Iran. Iranian had 11 billions dollar frozen in Western country banks after 1979 revolution. Use that money to arm Iranian people. They will fight until last blood to overthown Iranian goverment. In 100 Iranians, there are 95 hated those murderous mullah thugs.

As Iranian win, the Middle East situation will stablelize. And the Middle East goverments will start to crumble by internal pressure. One after another will fell and become democratic goverments.

The bottom line is why US try to become world police why no one appreciate it ?

Please sign the pettion TRUE SECURITY BEGINS WITH REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

[edit on 25-7-2004 by salam]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by salam
Why don't let they fight for themself ? We American just help when it's needed. Actually, US no need to help Iran. Iranian had 11 billions dollar frozen in Western country banks after 1979 revolution. Use that money to arm Iranian people.

Are you for real? Everytime the US has meddled in Iran, the situations gets worse and worse. the last time we tried (Operation AJAX) we replaced a democraticaly elected Iranian leader (Mossadeq) with the Shah, whos brutal policies led tot he Rise of Islamic fundamentalism in Iran. Now you want us to wage a "Contra" style opposition with frozen assests? Why not simply wait a few years, and the people of Iran will gradually weed out the hardcore militants in thier government.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Why not simply wait a few years, and the people of Iran will gradually weed out the hardcore militants in thier government.

That's neat! They'll fight Mullah regime with what ? With fists I suppose. The reason that regime keep them down for so long because they couldn't arm for themself. Look at the student demonstration in 1999 in Iran. They are able to overthown those mullahs. All they need just a little push.
Last time US mess with Iran was a real mistake, because of selfishness. Now it's the time to fix the whole mess.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That's neat! They'll fight Mullah regime with what ? With fists I suppose. The reason that regime keep them down for so long because they couldn't arm for themself.

To every end thier is a beginning. you don't just overthrow the Mullahs overnight. It takes time. The younger gneration will gradually acomplish this. You cannot start a revolution again and expect it to work just the way you planned. What if it gets crushed as you said? Then even more hard core militants will consolidate power etc....

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Time is all the regime need. They secretly build nuclear and they are weak now. As soon as they have nuclear bomb, they will start to terrorize the world. Don't mistaken Iran with North Korea. NK only want to survive, but Islamist want to dominate the world.

Filipine withdraw the troop when only one hostage was threaten. What will happen when the whole city is under threat?

WWIII is unavoidable as long as Iran regime remains and is growing as a threat. And morderate Muslim all over the world will show their radical faces. It can contaminate if we act now

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Reading few posts about future war in Iran, Syria, I found myself thinking. Are you really want to fight ?

Why don't let they fight for themself ? We American just help when it's needed. Actually, US no need to help Iran. Iranian had 11 billions dollar frozen in Western country banks after 1979 revolution. Use that money to arm Iranian people. They will fight until last blood to overthown Iranian goverment.

I would say that with a mindset like yours, you should apply to be in the CIA, as for good or bad, that�s what they have been doing for years, that along with your poor understanding of the English language, would make you ideal.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

To SickBoy: personal attack is not accepted.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

you don't just overthrow the Mullahs overnight. It takes time. The younger gneration will gradually acomplish this.

If Bush acted aggressively in "war against terrorism", we wouldn't have 9/11 and the whole consequence as now.
Wait until US being nuked and form another commission for finger pointing.

top topics

join