It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Jesse Ventura tonight.. Plus talks about 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Overman...thanks for a great responce. Sorry..I did not mean to sound so confrontational.

As Groucho Marx once said "I'd never belolong to a club that would have me as a member."

Arnie tryed. He failed on more then one level AND he know's the boys club secret handshake.
It's not just the Teachers union fault for his failure.
I really don't think being in public office is what Jessee is about, although I'm sure he's flatterd. SO much wasted time in that workforce accomplishing nothing. And your alwats going to P off someone.

I just thought the racist card was a weak reason of attack. Plenty of other reasons to hate politics and the people in them.

I have not figured out what Springer or Lord have on underneath a tearoff tuxedo yet. The thoughts and idea's have scared me into sleepless nights. I need to focus on soemthing else.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Isn't it strange that the only one in the movie Predator that you would expect to obey the NWO would be that redneck Blaine (Jesse Ventura) whereas in reality, every other team member turned into a gov. stooge except Jesse.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dayuum! You are one lucky SoB (pardon my language)! Man I would love to meed Jessie in real life. I thought he was another Alex Jonesy type person but seeing this thread it renewed my faith in him even more. I might just buy his book

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Awesome! thanks for sharing, he really does seem like a super down to earth guy. Great that you confirmed it

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, I hope you all enjoyed...

For the gentleman that asked me if he have change to the veteran, he did, with pleasure too.lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Paul/ Ventura 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

That's great!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That Red Indian jacket with tassels is a message.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
jesse ventura just gave a great interview on al jezeera! he talked about his new book and other conspiracy related issues. i am sure someone will find video on the interview and post it soon.
i never thought too much about jesse though when he was running for governor i did hear and appreciate some of his views. the more i hear him talk though the more i have applauded him. he speaks his mind and he speaks to issues that i am concerned about.
go jesse go!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Former Governor Jesse Ventura Brings His Conspiracy Theories to The Paracast, this show is live on Sunday night April 10, 2011 or you can download it free shortly after the show.

The Paracast is heard Sundays from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM (Central Time) on the GCN radio network or you can listen to the stream on the website.

www.theparacast.com...

Archive page:

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthzouthere

jesse ventura for president and ron paul for vp would be an administration from heaven lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura: Clandestine US missions
Has the US secretly started wars and assassinated leaders?

You'd never see an interview done like this on MSM, like when Jesse Ventura was interview on Piers Morgan on CNN for instance.
A must watch if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Excellent interview that Jesse Ventura did last night on The paracast.

Download link to Ventura interview

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Jesse won't come on ATS... Or any other web-driven site for that matter. He hates computers and cell phones, and won't own either one. On a recent C2C interview he jokes about his normally calm wife cursing at the computer and says, "Can you imagine how I would handle that if it were me?" This is why his son runs his website for him...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join