It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Jesse Ventura tonight.. Plus talks about 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Of course you are aware of Agent Provocateurs, subversion, subterfuge et al and that the ultimate reality is that the Left is the other arm to the Right, correct?

Interesting data about this "pilgrimage" next month.

Have you started a thread about this as I find it very interesting and will now have to go search my governments Google database as some islamophobicist has to be aware and trying to freak all the xtians out with the data!

So they are going to converge on Israel?
Do you support Israel cause thats like a huge turnoff for me and if so I dont think my mom will let us be friends anymore

Sorry old dude, I didnt mean to get you all riled up

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Thank you for the post, I do not find anyone in Reno who can even consider the facts of this case. If this subject were ever tried in a real court without the tortured confessions I think some facts not considered before would have some light shed on them.Where are all the camera people and their evidence. I do not agree with military tribunals for civilians. I am going to buy the book to expound on my own theories. I have major problems with the facts presented by the 9-11 commission

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
Maybe it is the Cult of the Double Headed Snake that is mankinds true enemy and arnold was trying to tell us!

"The only snakes I know of are those of Set and his cursed towers. Their evil has spread to every city. Two or three years ago it was just another snake cult, now... they're everywhere. It is said that they are deceivers... they murder people in the night... I know nothing. "

Sorry, couldn't resist...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1
[

when is his show coming back on ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!
RON PAUL PLEEAASE RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
reply to post by niceguybob

Does the fact that Arnies Father was a certified Nazi :see fascist, bother you at all?

How about the way he seemed to be on the NWO list as I recall he alluded to NEW ORDER or NEW WORLD ORDER on several occassions and even though I can go beyond the labels and truly imagine a new world order, a benevolent positive new world order yet they caLl that utopia and it is supposed like perpetual motion, impossible

Sorry back on topic, if Arnie was NWO material would that tarnish him in your opinion?

Dont get me wrong , I love the Conan series and the fact that right after arnold won one of a series of competitions, he rolled one up, chilled out on a couch, toked on a fatty and laughed

Maybe it is the Cult of the Double Headed Snake that is mankinds true enemy and arnold was trying to tell us!

Your kidding right? You equate my support that Arnie got shanghied by the teachers union into I support what happened in Germany and his families involment? I said nothing of the sort... YOU just implyed it.

So, if I do a backgroundcheck on your cousin, and we can produce evidence that your cousin in South Carolina picketed the March With MLK for racial equality your a racist? You know better then that.

And? If you were a man between 17 and 30 and could NOT produce documention that you were'nt 2nd generation nonjew... you could not serve in Hitlers army. And if you were not in Hitlers army,you served as a noncommisioned employee or were sent away to a camp.
I personally know people that were children caught up in that war that had jewish blood ties and paid handsomely to get false records made to document 2 generations of being non jew to save their lives.
(there's a LOT..and a different discussion)

Yep... Arnie had a relative in the Nazi party.

What the F does that have to do with him getting "smoked" by the teachers union to try and balance the budget? Or Jessee?

Does Jesse or Arnie belong to Bohemian Club? Are they "insider" guys for skull and bones?
Because you went to a Bohemian Club meeting your a nazi?
www.greatdreams.com...

All I said was Arnie went in over his head for trying to fix things here in California and "questioned" the pension payout for teachers as a partial solution. I did not say whether he made good choices to that effect for solutions, or whether he made other unwise decisions as Gov. Teachers Union HAMMERD him.

I'll post it again. Please read it before you go into " Arnie's family member hates jews..he should not be governor"
www.frumforum.com...

And this is a Jesse thread. Would I vote for him? His presentation may be from his heart. But will it sell votes like his competition? Does he REALLY want to get in that arena?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No way! Today I was at the library for the first time in months and I happened to see Ventura's book. I took a peek and saw one of the chapters was on 911. I actually sat down there and read half of it before I had to leave and let me tell you he states that an airport officer told him that the first report they got said a missile hit the pentagon. It was then changed to a plane.

Anyway, S&F for blowing my mind a little with the coincidence of coming home to this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
But I heard Jessee was going to the meeting at Bohemia with the owners of ATS,dressing up as waiters..and announcing candidency for presidency after dessert... Almost like a Chip and Dales pull off tuxedo..

Main course is served.... dessert......

Here come's Springer, Lord.and Jesses pulling of fake tux suits in the air....run on stage with THAT audience..

Special guest " Obama Bin Sama" (someone with a veil unclothes it...it's DICK CHENY!!! )

"Give it up!!!! " Crowd roars to their feet.

Off topic?

Sorry funny is funny

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's kinda ironic that he's 100% real, because he spent of his life working for the
Federation Fake Wrestling.

However, I do like his rants, still entertaining.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

thats a great video.

one problem I have with ATSers is that whenever a guy pops up they like, they immediately want him to run for president. Why? Ron Paul is OUR guy. Don't split the votes. Jesse seems to agree. I would vote a Ron Paul Ventura ticket in a hear beat. but then again, I would vote a Ron Paul anyone ticket in a heart beat.

you don't have to agree with me about congressman paul (even though just a quick bit of research would have you thinking differently), but you have to see that we are much more powerful united than split.
Splitting the vote scares the hell out of me. Its how we get such shi%%y presidents.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Actually it's been on the MSM unnoticed.

Free Gaza Freedom Flotilla

On April, 2010, the Freedom Flotilla sets sail for Gaza determined to, once again, challenge Israel’s blockade of 1.5 million Palestinians trapped in an open-air prison. Coordinated by the Free Gaza Movement in conjunction with the Turkish Relief Foundation (IHH), two cargo ships loaded with reconstruction and educational supplies will be accompanied by at least 3 passenger ships. One of the cargo ships and two passenger boats were purchased with the generous donations from the Malaysia-based Perdana Global Peace Organization.

Prepare for war with Israel.

In addition a call went out for millions to march on Israel, you guessed it, at about the same time as the Flotilla arrives.

Also NPR took five million from the Muslim Brotherhood.

I honestly don't have time to author a decent thread right now. You have all you need to know to put the bits together. The fuse is lit and not a doubt in my mind Ayers is the real power behind this Flotilla. Get ready.

Sorry OP for going off topic here. Ventura heading for the hills of Baha struck me wrong. Certainly nothing to celebrate. It's all OverMan's fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i saw him on peirs morgan last night i think....just like every other show he is on they tried to make his points and views look insane ......paul/ventura2012!!!!!!!............one can only wish ...right?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If Sam Kinnison were alive, and I was making a movie? I would cast Sam as Alex Jones outside the Bohemia Club meeting when we snuck ATS guys and Jesse in as waiters.

Would be classic...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I knew for myself that he was a good person but this just sealed it. Don't mind if he's not President or Vice, but whoever wins better be asking him for policy advice.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

you should've told him to come to ATS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I love Jesse. Definitely gotta read his new book! Wish we had kept in touch. I used to have great and intense .political/social discussions with him when I was a kid (yeah I wasn't normal even back then lol) I was not surprised when he ran and won the Governors seat. He is a truly fantastic person who is high on my list. I would love to work with him on his show.

edit on 7-4-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I was simply enquiring and in no way did I ask you in the way in which you are trying to insinuate.

Does knowing that Arnolds father was a NAZI bother you is a pretty straight forward question.

and this ALL relates to Jesse because of his celebrity and the fact that he held office i.e. straight forward simularities with AHH NOLD.

Yeah, it bothers me as I believe America is a Fascist nation at this point in time and by definition it is...
It also bothers me if someone defends the legitimacy of the state of Israel aka ZIONISM as they are a powerful group, they absolutely do skew our politics, they absolutely do want war and not peace in the middle east and they are without a doubt an undeclared Nuclear threat and as such a threat to all mankinds survival and I might add Rogue to that list as I do not believe anyone even the US can control them yet we are the main source of their survival.

Bohemian grove? secret societies? the masons? nah I dont mind as elites never do anything in secret that they couldnt get done at the office, in plain sight of those they offend via legalese.

Jesse is a good person so I really wouldnt want him to get hurt thus I dont want him to run.
If there was some DIEBOLD ESS reverse hack making it possible for him to win in the first place, as soon as he made a move toward the goose that lays the golden eggs...... bad things will happen, very bad things and it will happen right in front of us all, as a warning, as a lesson.

Disagree? fine but you do not have to act as if I was trying to derail the thread or otherwise acting inappropriately.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Damn man that is.. awesome

That's why he should run for president..he's what we need. He's doing more now than Obama. I just wished more people would listen to him.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey Jessie Ventura is on Joy Bayer's show right now wearing the exact same outfit. Congrats on meeting him, I am glad to know he is as intelligent and respectable in real life as on television !!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join