It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Jesse Ventura tonight.. Plus talks about 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
it's funny
i could care less about any famous hollywood stars' autograph, or getting my picture taken with some famous singer.
but i find myself quite envious of you.
very cool man

have much respect for Jesse. and i'm not surprised to hear you say the man is exactly as he appears to be. you can just tell when someone is genuine or putting on a front.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesopengirl
reply to post by morder1

Did everyone see this clip of Jesse talking about 63 Documents on CNN? on.cnn.com...

Good vid clip, thanks. Am looking forward to checking out his latest book... can guess at most, but looking forward to seeing what all 63 Documents entail.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

They have my vote! Come on Ron Paul, what do you say?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Awesome!

I too have met him, but many, many times. He used to camp out in a small, lakefront town in Manitoba, Canada, and ive sat around the fire with him many times when i was young.

What was especially cool about this was, this was in the days before WWF(E), in the old AWA Wrestling days. I was a huge fan, and it was quite a thing for a young kid to sit down with a TV star i watched weekly. Very nice guy and quite different than the villian he portrayed on tv.

I still believe he does what he does for a paycheque though. His show is a job, in the same way Glenn Becks is. He is there to make money and fire people up. Im sure he believes in the odd conspiracy theory here and there, but not each and every little thing he is required to investigate on his show.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If he and Ron Paul or Mike Gravel run for president they have my vote. It would be the first time I would ever vote in this country.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura's homepage
weaintgottimetobleed.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
"Well, I would love too, but it would difficult because I live in Baha. I love it there soo much, I never want to come back. Its like Hotel California '"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.'" with a comedic tone. And we started singing the The Eagles song Hotel California song together.lol..

When times get hard the cowards jump ship it seems. Amazing how groupies never give up on these guys, no matter what they do.

I wish you would have asked why he did not out Jones for tricking him into thinking those Vault Liners being stored in that field were coffins for FEMA.

Why do you think he pulled that episode of his show? Likely to avoid a lawsuit from the company who manufactures most of the Vault Liners in the U.S.. That's why he hesitated when you brought up Jones. He's likely under a gag order.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want and pretend that show was pulled by an imaginary Illuminati, but it was pulled over that I think. I was shocked to see Ventura and Jones hand in hand sneaking around to get footage of those Vault Liners and then lying about them. Watch a copy of it. Pay close attention and then find out for yourself. Don't let those guys lead you around by your nose.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thought this was cool...from Jesses site...

letter to the ruling class

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am also very glad to hear Jessie is "the real deal" . He is my new hero.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I tried the link given on the original post regarding the documents that prove the US government had foreknowledge of 9-11. It said the video was no longer available. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Awesome OP. Wow..I would have sooo many questions for the guy, and I feel that I would be engaged in a conversation with him for hours. He is our voice out there right now, I just hope he is not silenced, but that would be too bold for the government, that would prove what he is saying is correct.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gary714
Because of Arnold I didn't take Jessie seriously,because of Jessie I take Jessie seriously,I would like to see him in office but it won't happen...people with honor can't be bought so there fore Jessie won't get elected...BP would never stand for that,they have their lackey and only want another.......GO JESSIE...peace ya'll

Don't beat up on Arnie too much.
When He got into office,he had dillusions of grandeur too. He made the mistake of wanting to balance the budget, even if it meant getting Teachers Union riled up his first year in office. After that..it went downhill while no one was really thinking about what he was saying and why and the Teachers Union went berserk on him.
www.frumforum.com...

It REALLY helped Pelosie get her spinach on the national platfom. They MADE her.

HHmmmmmm Was he a head of his time, and then just gave into special interest groups and personal projects?
Ask him.. He can ALMOST say, "I told ya so,neer neer." .

And Jesse already stated he likes Baja California as home(that's in Mexico for those of you that don't know).. He didn't say he wouldn't run..just said he likes Baja a lot.. (J is like an H in Spanish for those of you that don't know) JaJa errr Ha ha

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What a great experience for you, and thank you for sharing it with us!!
(your cute)....second line

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Jesse was just on TV with "The Judge" on Fox. He was talking about his new book about secret documents. I have my copy on it's way from Amazon. Jesse has actually left the US for Mexico as home and seems happy. He is a great witness to many Americans of the truth about TPTB and the NWO and as such is invaluable.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Cowards for 200 ALEX!
Uhm something someone says that also likes to quote MLK, Ghandi and Jesus??? muahahah

The only reason you know who MLK is is because they want you to forget Malcolm X!

Yes I said it! what!
Mic check, huh hah!

They got us to where we cannot tell the good from the bad and if you went by, I suppose Blaine here criteria, Blaine and Shakespeare yeah.... then your motto would be "TRUST NONE OF US" and what they really mean is, never lose your ability to think for yourself, because.... we perceive that most are probably so naive as to follow a CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LEADER right to the poison koolaid stand thats just beyond this cliff right past the bridge where the troll lives down next to where that kid keeps seeing that wolf!!!

When a lone voice says something that would normally freak the elite out such as END THE FED then we may have an actual thinking individual on our hands yet when the establishment starts to embrace the new idea lock and load pilgrim cause something is most definately up!!!

Now, if this scenario becomes common place then a new tactic will have to be implemented to fool us "effectively" the next time.

Now you know how someone who initially protested against polluting our earth, you know like those MEGA FUND SITES??? was converted into part of a movement of citizens concerned about climate change was then subverted and converted into a movement to Tax Co2 and now EVERYONE is all green and such, BP was beyond petroleum and chevron "wanted to talk" ahahahahahah

I believe Jesse is sincere and I do not believe TPTB like him doing what he does yet to not allow some dissent is telltale tyranny, this way, like america, it will actually believe that it is free and it will thus ACT as if it is free while all the while still being firming in the grip of the BANKSTERS and the Black Pope

Also, In a sick sadistic way this is one way for them to tell their tale and rub all our TV zombie noses into the truth yet the flouride/aspartame/gmo/msg induced coma makes us unable to do anything but moan and grunt generally in the direction of the mall!!!!

Yes, yes! Its Alive!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDude2

No, you can tell and maybe I can tell and perhaps the OP can tell yet simply look at the leaders so many have followed in lock step and often to their deaths, in the past, so no, we/they/us cannot always tell so I feel as you should feel, fortunate to still have this ability!

I think that says something about whats inside of us as well. Try to imagine not believing that good/positive was possible....

Alex Jones was making me cringe 5-6 years ago yet I was digging the info. Now they are comparing Alex and Glenn Beck??? Really? Maybe Alex is nothing but an inciter of riots because that is what they want us to do so they can then fill the camps. Doesnt that make more sense? or am I simply paranoid? Yet I know they are out to get us all.....

I am aware that via DIEBOLD ESS that my vote will not count yet if Jesse runs I will vote simply for the memory of the event.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey,

Congratulations on meeting Jesse, he has really done his work to expose the lies from the government.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Coolness. I wish he would run for president, I would definitely vote for him. Not that it would do any good, since our elections are a sham. Anybody catch him on Piers Morgan the other night? Piers is such an incredible ass hat. The way he ridiculed any questioning of the government, I wish Ventura would have punched him in his smug face.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

If he is for real, he will publically out Jones for his involvement in the FEMA Coffin hoax is what I think.

As to MLK. I may be older than you think. He was most certainly nothing like what is going on now. You seen the video's coming from the New Black Panther's lately? He's rolling over in his grave. Kill them white babies and Obama's an Uncle Tom so his Wife and Children should leave him. Yeah sure, a peaceful loving lot that wan't a better world.

I was not tricked by the Weather Underground when they showed up but Ayer's certainly is tricking people now. He's trying to start a World War. Ayers and his bunch were outcasts among the peace movement then and they are banking young people are too dumb to find out the truth. We wanted peace, they wanted total control through force and own the White House now. Now they want a World War and they may get it. Peace Activists my Butt!

Middle of next month, Ayer's little band of thugs supposedly under another banner converge on Gaza at the same time millions of Jihadists are being called upon to converge on Israel. Of course they will kill Ayers when they are done with him. Shame he is still asleep at the wheel. Pay him to go away and maybe avert a massive war. I've heard Obama has a little meeting place near the White House to hide his meetings with these insane losers and keep it off the White House Guest List, which is an obvious attempt to cover up who he is really getting his marching orders from. Where do you suppose he meets secretly with his buddies from the Right?

Now you did it
You set me off again
I'm gonna send you the bill for my Blood Pressure Med's

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Does the fact that Arnies Father was a certified Nazi :see fascist, bother you at all?

How about the way he seemed to be on the NWO list as I recall he alluded to NEW ORDER or NEW WORLD ORDER on several occassions and even though I can go beyond the labels and truly imagine a new world order, a benevolent positive new world order yet they caLl that utopia and it is supposed like perpetual motion, impossible

Sorry back on topic, if Arnie was NWO material would that tarnish him in your opinion?

Dont get me wrong , I love the Conan series and the fact that right after arnold won one of a series of competitions, he rolled one up, chilled out on a couch, toked on a fatty and laughed

Maybe it is the Cult of the Double Headed Snake that is mankinds true enemy and arnold was trying to tell us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join