It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Jesse Ventura tonight.. Plus talks about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
...but they would never let him get away with being president, he's far too outspoken for him to be allowed that job.

Although I would love to see Ron or Jesse in the white house, *we* don't elect the people, the electoral college does, and "they" would never let someone with outspoken views to enter the whitehouse.....all the presidents who get to serve a full term are merely puppets of folks "higher up"....sad, but true.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Really cool OP!

It's really nice to see someone (an ATS member at that!!) approach him on the street & find that he really is a down to earth person.

Thanks for sharing! S+F.

Edit: Nice hat OP!!

edit on 6-4-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Yeah I have read through that part already, gonna start #20 today... Just finished reading about all the previous false flag events, and the nazi's coming to america and becomming citizens just to fuel our science/tech research for the cold war...

I agree some of the original docs are hard to read, but I do think it lends to the credibility of it as well though
edit on 6-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

Oh no argument there! Starting chapter 10. Tonkin incident. Its compelling. thats for sure!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You are so LUCKY!!!! Thanks for posting I use to always watch his show its good to know he wasn't fake!!! TOOO COOL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
V for Ventura. Jesse's said many times he'd never run as a Rep or a Dem, so don't know about the Ron Paul thing. Jesse looked TIRED. (It's not the age, it's the mileage.) Sounds like he's got a good thing going where he's at. I can imagine him as president, but can't imagine him campaigning, if ya knowattamean.

This is going to sound like a man-crush, maybe it is, swear to god, if Jesse gave the call I'd follow him up to and over the gates of hell to get this country back.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Jesse will be on the Fox Business Channel tonight at 8pm with Judge Napolitano.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What a delusional and attention seeking whore Ventura is. But at least he wasn't arrogant (that night) and talked to you. Right on.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Absolutely awesome!

Great job. I'm jealous

It's nice to know not everyone in the world is sold out and there are still some with integrity to stand up to TPTB.

Ron Paul and Jessie Venture ticket would sure be awesome....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Got to love how one of the first things the MSM mention when introducing him or speaking about him is his days in the WWF/E. Here comes the fakey wrestler with the whacked out theories. The Governor is a legend and is putting his neck out so massive respect.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How is a guy that got sent to Vietnam a delusional attention whore? Seriously, some of you people need to use your heads....

Thanks for sharing this with all of us out here in Cyberland - I'd love to ask him what he thinks about the Predator movies

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I love Jesse Ventura, and was able to meet him last year when his previous book, American Conspiracies came out. He is truly a genuine guy who is much like all of us, he just wants to know the truth.

I must say though, the Piers Morgan interview frustrated me beyond belief. It wasn't entirely Jesse's fault, though I did find myself often thinking 'why don't you say this?!', or 'he should've said THIS', which is how I feel any time Alex Jones gets interviewed by the mainstream, so I think it's just the nature of that sort of thing. It was mostly Piers Morgan, who I had already disliked but after interviewing Jesse, I completely despise. He would ask Jesse a loaded question, and then whine 'but HOW could you honestly believe that Jesse?!' and then go to commercial break.. it was ridiculous.

Here's the thing.. I had always wondered, starting maybe 2 years back, why Jesse was being allowed to even appear on such high profile shows as Good Morning America, Larry King, etc. Heck, he even guest hosted for Larry a couple times.. I thought how could TPTB possibly keep letting him show up on these huge programs? Well, after watching the Piers interview, I think I get it.. they want to give all these theories a 'crazy face'. I'm not saying Jesse's crazy, I'm just saying to normal sheeple, like my mom for instance, Piers is by far the 'sane' and more 'well-spoken' one between the two. From somebody who's asleep's perspective, after watching that interview not only would I probably still believe the official stories of all those theories, but now when somebody tries to tell me the truth about them, I have already decided what I think. See that's what TPTB want to do.. they know things like the 9/11 movement are too big to keep quiet, so they figure, let everybody hear about it, because they probably will eventually anyway, but let them hear about it from a guy that also believes every other conspiracy, has crazy looking long gray hair, and shakes when he speaks.

That's also what I noticed about his TV show, Conspiracy Theory. A couple of us have already noted about the way it's produced/directed, which is expected for a cable show.. but the main thing I noticed is that some episodes had such good, factually based information, but they'd ALWAYS finish the episode by talking to the craziest person of all, who most of the time, had little credibility or evidence behind their claims. And although I'm sure some of them were speaking the truth, all this did was discredit all the information exposed throughout the episode.. because here's the thing.. those of us who want the truth about current events and know that we're not going to get it from MSM are going to seek it out. So when I'd watch Conspiracy Theory, maybe 2% of the information was stuff I didn't already know. What was exciting about the show was knowing that so many people who are unaware and asleep would be able to see it. But from those people's perspective, when you end a show with something so out-there, that'll be the last thing they remember, and they'll associate the entire subject with the craziest thing said. Because deep down, most people (like my mom) are just like Piers, they just can't get past the idea of 'but WHY would they DO that???'. People don't WANT to believe the truth, and they'll always look for cracks in the evidence to make themselves feel better and go on believing that everything's okay.

So as much as I love Jesse, sadly I think he's being used. Mostly though I just wish he would have slapped Piers in his spoiled-brat looking face

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Awsome man!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Apr 6 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Great pic! He was just on Howard earlier that morning too... he's a great interview and guest!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Awesome man! I'd love to meet Governor Ventura. I got nothing but respect and admiration for that man.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Jesse is fantastic. It seems that only he and Charlie Sheen have stood up for 9-11 Truth, as far as influential celebrities go. Look what happened with Sheen. The MSM (main-stream media) was waiting for him to mess up and they pounced on him with a vengeance. --The tactic is simple: if you can't discredit the information and scientific proof of 9-11, then discredit those who champion the cause for 9-11 Truth. Namely, when Sheen messed-up, they began a systematic attempt at character assassination and ridicule. Sure, he fueld the flames, but they descended upon him like vultures.

I state this because they might try to do the same with Jesse. However, there is a big difference. Ventura is older, wiser, most likely drug free, and most importantly, a former governor. He's a harder target to crack. Plus, Jesse is quick-witted and well-spoken when it comes to uncovering conspiracies and the topic of 9-11. Charlie is new to the field, yet has his bigger Hollywood celebrity. These two UNITING on the topic of 9-11 Truth would be the ultimate tag-team.

However, the MSM is surely waiting for Ventura to royally mess up, and/or darker, more clandestine groups could well be preparing/staging for *something* to happen to him in order to discredit him. Even worse, should they fail at discrediting *anyone* then that person might go the way of Vince Foster (et. al.).

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
heh i was just talking , about him to Obama , i told Obama if he wanted to fix his reputation then team with jessie and Paul , and come clean with the Truth about how things are really being ran , Jessie is indeed a good man , i hope to see him and Paul run together

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I only have one question and I hope I didn't miss the answer if it was asked already.

Did he give the Vet any change?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Did everyone see this clip of Jesse talking about 63 Documents on CNN? on.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm kinda jealous. I would love to give him a couple more questions to be asking about 911, but on a positive note, he is trending number 3 on yahoo home right now. Wake the flock up everybody.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i would vote for jesse...

hugs for you and all

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join