It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Jesse Ventura tonight.. Plus talks about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
After seeing a Broadway show tonight, I left and walked down a back block of Manhattan and saw what seemed to be a Vet' asking a tall man for change. That man was Jesse The Body- Governor Ventura! I approached him, and said " Hey Jesse, tell me your running for 2012, bro??" The Vet' stood in shock and said "Oh my, your Jesse Ventura??" and Jesse said "Well, I would love too, but it would difficult because I live in Baha. I love it there soo much, I never want to come back. Its like Hotel California '"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.'" with a comedic tone. And we started singing the The Eagles song Hotel California song together.lol..

So we talked for a minute or 2 about about his TV show, and Alex Jones. I asked him if he would do any more TV shows with Alex jones, and he made it seem like he didn't really work with Alex on that FEMA camp show (Or which ever one it was that Alex was hyping up). He said " Nah, Alex Jones was a radio show" sincerely.. We talked for a few more seconds, and took a few photos.

But The reason I posted this encounter was because I know that a lot of folks on ATS love Ventura,, and I can vouch 100% that he is the coolest down to Earth dude!! He is 100% Real, and seems like a genuine guy....

When I got home I checked one of the websites that I frequently visit, and there was a new video about Jesse Ventura on Good Morning America talking about that he has documented proof the the US government had previous info that 9/11 was going to happen.... You can see the video here forbezdvd.com... and that cool jacket that he has on, was the same one that I saw him with tonight. I'm going to try to post a picture...

Good Night.....
edit on 6-4-2011 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That is awsome. Its nice to know that a guy a lot of us really respect, is just as good in person as he is in the media.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Area51NightStandx

Thats the same thing that I was thinking about on my drive home. He is the same person on TV, and in person. Theres not too many like him around. He's the coolest! I wanted to ask him more ATS type questions, but I didn't want him to think that I might be a Alex Jones type conspiracy radical, and put me in his signature move "The Body Breaker" lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Pretty great! Would love to have seen him in person,I'm jealous,OP! Looking at the interview snippet, it is actually the exact same shirt...and jeans...Must have done the interview the same day! Can't wait to take a look at the new book...always knew 9/11 was a barrel of shizz, and I am glad that someone working to get the truth may have some documents to prove some of the theories and speculation surrounding the events.Watched his show, but some of the way this were presented were kinda cheesy/melodramatic and that distracted from the show and it's message,IMO. I wish he would do another season!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ICYOO2

No need for jealousy, I took the pic and the opportunity to speak to him for all of on ATS. That was the first thing on my mind.lol.. I knew some would appreciate it, and it would be good to know that hes a good guy. I think he did the show today also. I was at the new John Leguizamo Play, an saw Jesse right around the corner... I asked him about the show, and more seasons, and he said there trying to get another season back on. Maybe it was a lil cheesy/ melodramatic to tone it down a lil. If its too serious, they'll snipe his butt.lol.. I'm gonna get his book to support him, for being such a real person.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
SO YOUR TELLIN ME JESSY IS PINNED

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

he looks like the ex-military equivalent of Raja Ram..... makes me wonder if there really aren't that many differences between the two, even though I never would have thought to compare them before.

Very cool story man & thanks for sharing S+F, I'm in Australia and only just started watching JV's conspiracy theories last week and while there are a lot of things about the show itself I don't like, Jesse seems very genuine & his intentions seem good - I just hope it serves to wake people up some.

Peace,
-B.M

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I watched him on Piers Morgan the other night. I can't say I agree with everything he may say but I like that he touches on the things many won't speak about.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Good for you. He treated you with respect, and you in turn. Thanks for sharing your moment with the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

awsome post my friend.thanx so much.That man just keeps gettin better with age i tell ya.and i would love to see him run with ron paul as vp.can you imagine that team in the white house.is he as big as he looks up close?star

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Thanks for thinking of your fellow members! Actually, it was really great,cuz I got to find out about the new book!Hmmm...an idea...maybe our Great Leader of the message boards could snag him for a webcast???Hmmm?? Unless Alex Jones "obsessing" over their interview didn't put him off doing that stuff...but then, he'd probably talk to anyone to get his point across

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've got lots of time for Jesse, he's upfront and does not apologise for it.

If you ignore the scripted TV shows and just listen to Jesse when he's interviewed you hear a genuinely nice guy with a very acute brain behind the brawn, he makes great sense but they would never let him get away with being president, he's far too outspoken for him to be allowed that job.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That's awesome you got to meet him...

I just picked up his new book, 63 documents the government doesn't want you to read...

Great read so far, I'm about to read the 20th doc, and have learned so much so far

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

LOL!

He is getting old. He looks like could have been the one asking for change.

Still, very cool! Congratulations. Thanks for posting the photo, and great to hear that Ventura is a regular dude in real life. I really hope he does run. He surprised everyone in MN, maybe he can do it again?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here's Jesse's new official website his son created for him for those interested:

weaintgottimetobleed.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the Pic!

I saw Jesse on CNN too. I thought he "almost" pulled it off. He definetly didn't seem too impressed with the host.
Best part of the interview was when he kept going back to his book, and using it as a reference for clarification on key points.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wish he would pay a little more attention to current events.

He had no idea about the Libyan situation.

Just hate to give the MSM any reason to make him look crazy.

Jesse is one of the last "Patriots" and a great American.

PS. I would love to meet the Gov....I'm more than a little jealous.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Because of Arnold I didn't take Jessie seriously,because of Jessie I take Jessie seriously,I would like to see him in office but it won't happen...people with honor can't be bought so there fore Jessie won't get elected...BP would never stand for that,they have their lackey and only want another.......GO JESSIE...peace ya'll

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For you Ats'ers out there. I bought Jesse's new book, 63 Documents The Govt doesn't want you to read. And its chilling.

Now I will forewarn you, they way the book is set up is rather odd. In the beginning of each chapter, Jesse explains his views, then the pages following are the " documents" in the original form. Some are really difficult to read. But he does take the time to kinda " interpret" the original document. But in some of the chapters, you dont get that " interpretation" and it just cuts off. Goes into the next chapter without any real explanation. I'm in the Mk-ultra section, and its confusing. I had to re-read a few times to get the logistics. Unfortunately, there are some blacked out sections within the text of the original documents.

The first chapter, about the CIA " murder manual " will knock your socks off! Keep in mind, even if your not a conspiracy theorist, I ask to use your brain for just a moment, and think about all the nasties the CIA have been a part of. Cover ups, drug deals etc....

Either way, its a good read, and worth taking the time for.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Yeah I have read through that part already, gonna start #20 today... Just finished reading about all the previous false flag events, and the nazi's coming to america and becomming citizens just to fuel our science/tech research for the cold war...

I agree some of the original docs are hard to read, but I do think it lends to the credibility of it as well though
edit on 6-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join