It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most 2 recent astral projection experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
April 3rd 2011before I began my astral projection I asked if there were any positive beings if they could present
Themselves)
After not seeing anything my vision turned a brownish colour ( like the bricks of a house ) I asked for my vision to pull back and it did. I saw the ruins of a
Large building, and debris everywhere. My vision kept pulling out and I broke threw a cloud that was dome shaped. My vision kept pulling back and I saw the earth. There were many mushroom clouds rising above the earth. When they stopped the earth was covered in an ashy haze. After awhile to earth exploded into
Multiple pieces, and after a bit they came back together and the earth looked very clean. ( I don't know what to make of this vision. I think it showed the earth under going nuclear war and then exploding somehow. OR i think it showed the earth becoming cleansed of evil and that those clouds I saw could be the earth venting steam or something then blowing up and being put back together for a peaceful existance.) after this I passed out with music playing. I then awoke sometime in the middle of the night and it looked like something was sitting on my pillow next to me. When I noticed it, it disappeared. I noticed that y music wasn't playing, but was replaced by a very weird sound of a high frequency. I looked at my door and there were 1-3 Greys(but they were black colored) standing in my doorway and waving at me. Everything felt very happy and I passed out again. I awoke later in the night with my music playing.

april 4th 2011: Nothing happened and then i saw a person lying down on a bed. I think i saw myself, but i'm not to sure. I then saw the inside of my house, specifically the hallway, and stairs next to my room. It was a very black/purple'ish colour, but it looked like it was vibrating/emiting energy. The energy i was felling was "strangeness". I then asked for my vision to zoom out and i saw my house. It zoomed out even more and i saw my neighbourhood. I turned over in my bed and my vision started spinning and wouldn't stop. I was forced to stop astral projecting for the night because of the spinning
edit on 5-4-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

would like some feedback. i feel like my view of the universe is changing greatly
edit on 5-4-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

ok so how do you astral project then?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

you can do it by meditating. or using binaurial beats. The one i'm using i got from a thread here on ATS actually. i'll post the download link

link: www.zshare.net...

have fun

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

would like some feedback. i feel like my view of the universe is changing greatly

OK here it comes.

You cannot Astral project anywhere!. It's in your mind ..... all creations. I must say you have a very creative mind. Maybe you should be a writer, musician or artist seeing you can up with this. If you really can do astral projection find this. I have a USA Fender Precision Bass in my office. If you can tell me it's colour (body and neck) and serial number I will believe you. I live in the North Western suburbs of Sydney Australia, on a slight hill, call it location or target XYZ if you like. If you give me the "I don't have to prove anything to you" line it means you can't prove it. So what is your call? By the way I would like you to prove me wrong!

After all you did ask for feedback!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow your first dream sounds intense and it comes at a very ominous time. Never has there been such uncertainty in question and with the uprisings in the Middle East happening, the collapse of governments and economies, one has to wonder how far could it go? I have a hard time seeing the whole world being destroyed by nuclear weapons at this time but I guess anything can happen. It does feel like we're gearing up for something though and there's just too many subliminal messages promoting the idea. Hopefully we can avert WW3.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

OK here it comes.

You cannot Astral project anywhere!. It's in your mind ..... all creations. I must say you have a very creative mind. Maybe you should be a writer, musician or artist seeing you can up with this. If you really can do astral projection find this. I have a USA Fender Precision Bass in my office. If you can tell me it's colour (body and neck) and serial number I will believe you. I live in the North Western suburbs of Sydney Australia, on a slight hill, call it location or target XYZ if you like. If you give me the "I don't have to prove anything to you" line it means you can't prove it. So what is your call? By the way I would like you to prove me wrong!

After all you did ask for feedback!

I'm not saying thats what i can do... Download the song and try it out for yourself. with some practice you will be able to do it too. Its really just meditating but a different kind of meditation

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thats a creepy story!
But hey if it helped you to get a new view on the universe... why not!

I just posted my own weirdest astral story, too. Have a look...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by darkest4

you can do it by meditating. or using binaurial beats. The one i'm using i got from a thread here on ATS actually. i'll post the download link

link: www.zshare.net...

have fun

so you just lie down and listen to that with headphones and you astral project? Surely theres got to be more to your method than that.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Sounds like you just need more experience.

I haven't tried such experiments on myself but sometimes it's tempting.

If you let the experience control you or confuse you then you won't get very far developing it as an ability.

The way I was taught, all you are basically doing is going exterior. One poster said "it's all in your mind." That's crap!

But "astral walking" is also an over-complex concept of what you are really doing. When you exteriorize, if you direct your attention back towards your body you should "see" it. Since your body and your eyes are still in bed, obviously you are not seeing with your eyes. Just like when you dream you aren't using your eyes. You are using a more direct method of perception, and you may pick up energetic phenomena that you don't notice when you use your eyes.

The more you bring this under your control, the better. Your ideal is to decide exactly when, where and how you do this and to never let anyone else influence you or force you into it without your full agreement and participation. If you do it on this basis, the knowledge you gain will be yours and you will be able to take full responsibility for it and for your actions while you are exterior.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I've also been using Binaural Beats. How are they working for you? I feel like I have gotten really close several times but no projection as yet.

top topics

join