It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Waves - What are they and what's all the hype about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I found this info interesting on scalar waves. I wonder if they are this Good, can do This Much why aren't we using them?

This is from an article from PureEnergySystems.com - a website dedicated to bringing you real news and info from the Energy field.

It seems the waves in themselves can be a source of free energy. Check # 5 below.

1) They are capable of penetrating any solid object including Faraday Cages. You can put a transmitter in a box of thick metal and a receiver outside of the box will receive the scalar wave frequency you are pulsing. The potential here is for a transmitter that can penetrate any obstacle or perhaps communicate directly through the Earth from one side of the globe to the other.

2) They are capable of superluminal travel. These waves are claimed not to be electromagnetic, but composed of pure potential energy. Due to this, the speed of light limit does not apply to them. The propagation speed of a scalar wave has been measured as faster than the speed of light and thought by some researchers to be potentially of infinite velocity. (Perhaps SETI - The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence - needs a different kind of receiver in order to pick up signals from elsewhere in the universe! Why would advanced ET civilizations even bother using slow transverse waves for interstellar communications?)

3) They are capable of transmitting power. It can then be put to use powering motors, lights, vehicles, etc.

4) A scalar transmitter can wirelessly send power to a receiver through any obstacle. For example, as mentioned above, you can setup a transmitter, put it in a Faraday Cage or a metal box, and a receiver can receive power far away.

5) During the process of transmission and reception they can magnify power. You can input a certain quantity of power into a scalar wave transmitter and yet the receiver can receive several times the power.

6) Transmitters and receivers can communicate.

7) A conventional transverse wave transmitter cannot sense if a receiver has "tuned in." However, in a scalar system the transmitter and receiver interact because they are in a state of resonance.

Of course read the whole web page to see the rest of the post.

Sounds impressive huh?

See it in action:

Steve Jackson's goal is to open source Tesla's wireless power transmission technology. This is very possible to do, due to the simple nature of the parts and components required. During his talk he published a list of components required to build a system. This same information can be found in the books of Konstantin Meyl and elsewhere on the internet.

By open sourcing this technology, ordinary individuals could prove to themselves, friends, associates, co-workers, and others that Tesla's technology worked as claimed. Not only does it work, but can be replicated and used for practical applications today. All unique properties of scalar waves could be harnessed and developed to revolutionize our society.

When Steve releases plans, drawings, and other information, probably next week, we will add them to a project page at PESWiki.com. We'll add a link from this page when it is ready.

That power point presentation is here: ( In PDF Format) pesn.com...

This seems like something that can take us into the next century with free or cheap energy technology. Even if you don't use it for that, the properties of these waves make them much more desirable than the limiting radio type waves we use now. Why aren't we using these waves? Not to do it seems is Stupid !
edit on 6-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is cool, Tesla is one of my hero's. I hope this guy can make this happen it could lead to all kinds of sweet stuff like no power cords on our appliances or like a cordless drill without a battery. You could put these units along the roads and power cars.
edit on 5-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This article got me researching this and pesn.com and it seems they are legit. This website even tells you about frauds in the free energy market.

Under the Projects section of the site, they only have a few technologies listed that seem scientifically credible - in other words they don't waste time with free energy junk that's non scientific.

The search lead me to www.intalek.com... and a paper on a new type of Newtonian Physics called; Newtonian Torsion Physics ( the paper is downloadable. Just click on the picture of the abstract for the paper ) www.intalek.com...

This deals with a way to get free energy ( and gravity and anti-gravity) and explains why it doesn't do anything like break the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Reminds me that we only are taught and apply the science that is given to us. There may be yet a whole spectrum of science out there that we just haven't been told about. If all these things could be developed, we could change this world in drastic ways for the better.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I know someone who is having her cancer treated with scalar technology (and diet) and she is in great shape. She had to miss 6 weeks of treatment and it caused a step backward in her healing. She is convinced it is working.

As far as free clean energy is concerned, tptb seem to have a way of stopping that from happening.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I remembered Edgar Cayce talking about this very thing so I searched a little and found this-

Full Report: One of the most detailed descriptions of the prehistoric use of a mysterious instrument called the Great Crystal was given by the famed psychic of Virginia Beach, Edgar Cayce. In the numerous trance readings he gave over a five decade period, Cayce alluded to the Great Crystal of Atlantis time and time again, and a compilation of his words forms a fascinating picture. The Crystal, he said, was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable times. The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or bakelite, a thermosetting plastic. The Crystal itself, which Cayce also called the Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the Crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside. It appears the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces, and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone. The psychic also alluded to the fact that the Crystal became hot when in operation; it employed inductor methods; utilized a kind of wave energy other than electromagnetic; and it emitted an invisible beam of energy that could pass through water and solid matter. He stated in one reading: “It was in the form of a six-sided figure in which the light appeared as the means of communication between infinity and the finite, or the means whereby there were communications with those forces from the outside (the universe). Later this came to mean that from which the energies radiated, as of the center (of the universe) from which there were radial activities guiding the forms of transition or travel through those periods of activities of the Atlanteans.”

And this:

Cayce spoke of the Crystal’s force acting upon certain “instruments” which in turn operated “various modes of travel through induction methods.” Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and, powered by these, crafts and vehicles traversed the land, through the sky and under the sea at the speed of sound. By utilization of other currents originating from the Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit over great distances the human voice, and pictures, like modern television. In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed to specific buildings or open arenas, giving illumination and warmth by seemingly invisible means.

Prophetic indeed?
~ATA

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
the more i study this the more convinced I am a real conspiracy is taking place.

These waves should be commonplace in our time.There are tons of info out there on them but no one is using them hardly and certainly not in any life changing way. There is something very wrong with this picture boys and girls.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

I would be interested in learning more on this. It would be great if we were able to move forward to a better understanding of this.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

I have been studying the topic of scalar waves for a long time now. Going back 30 years or so, there wouldn't have been many articles published on the topic, but more recently, maybe in the last 10 or 20 years there have been many more.

The articles by Meyl have a good summary of the topic, and the ones by Monstein are good, where he shows devices that can send and recieve scalar waves, and data describing their properties.

The technological applications of these waves can be amazing. Once one learns of its properties, advantages can be taken to utilize them. For example, transverse waves (the ones used in everything today) are good at reflecting off of surfaces, while they transmit poorly. This makes them ideal for uses in radar where reflection is paramount. Whereas, scalar waves (longitudinal waves) reflect poorly but transmit through everything, thus making them better for basic communication since it can easily pass through walls, metal, etc... The navy is therefore very interested in this technology since it can easily pass through water, and so it would be useful for communications with submarines. Currently subs use transverse waves with extremely low frequencies that can pass through seawater since the higher frequencies reflect off the ocean surface. But at the low frequencies the data throughput is very low, so a high frequency scalar wave would improve data speeds.

Recently I have come across a presentation by Lee Hively, of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, where he acknowledges that these scalar waves should be studied more. His presentation is from Nov 2019, and can be found posted somewhere online (I am not sure I can post links yet since I'm a newbie here). Anyways, his presentation remarks that other countries have already started using this tech. He mentions how the Russians are using it in coal mines for communications, for obvious reasons.

It is too bad that the knowledge of these waves has been suppressed for so long. The world would have been a very different place if they had acknowledged these longitudinal waves back when they were discovered. From my readings it seems that Nikola Tesla was the first to have noticed these, and he built quite a few devices that utilized them. It appears that Heinrich Hertz also noticed these longitudinal waves. His private papers were just recently published, and he notes that in his experiments to try to discover the transverse waves, that Maxwell describes, he kept getting discouraged that the waves he was seeing were not traveling at the speed of light but rather at faster speeds, and sometimes they were instantaneous. That is, he had been observing the scalar waves but was uninterested in them until he was able to measure radio waves that traveled at light speed.

I have read enough on this topic, and so now I am building a small scalar wave detector device following the designs from experiments by Tesla and Hodowanec. The main detector is a capacitor with each end connected to an op amp which amplifies the differential signal. This circuit is enclosed in a full metal Faraday cage which helps to filter out the transverse waves. The next step would be to build scalar wave transmitters. Referring to Tesla's designs will make this easy to do.

edit on 26-2-2020 by arcmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2020 by arcmetal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join