It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Policeman Has Close Encounter of The Third Kind; This Morning!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OK. This to me is just golden. I love first hand accounts like this. Also, remarkable is the fact that this just happened this morning, April 5th. I found the story at UFOcasebook and I don't think they will mind if we borrow it and enjoy it here at ATS. Really good stuff in my opinion.

Published: 3:47 PM 4/5/2011
Montana - 04-05-11

Note: This was called in to the assistant State Director, Margie Kay today by phone.

The witness wishes to remain anonymous. I have written down exactly what the witness said:

I was awakened at 3:15 AM this morning by my German Shepard, who came to get me out of bed.

She would not stop barking at something in the backyard. She wanted me to go to the back door.

As I walked through the kitchen I stopped. I could see a whitish/bluish, bright light coming in the window in the door and the back windows.

I had never seen any lights like this and thought it must be a helicopter looking for someone. I did not hear any sound, though, and thought that was odd.

Source

Yikes.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/6/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Interesting read and sounds credible, what is most interesting to me is that the craft hovering over his back yard made no noise at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Intresting... I believe a police officer somewhere in the UK reported a close encounter with 3 ebe's in a crop circle just a few days ago...

edit on 5-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: .

link   
wow. if he says he lost track of time, than unfortunately he was abducted. they portray any memories, or thoughts into your mind and can basically control you anyway they please. its unfortunate that it sent him fear, they are not evil, but at the same time they are not very friendly. in the sense of we are under neath them in the food chain. pretty cool stuff. but he was for sure taken aboard that craft ha.

link   
Nice, I love hearing these of first time encounters, makes me feel not alone.

Thanx for sharing

edit on 5-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A hell of a story but this man needs to come forward. A retired police officer and he has evidence on his body?? This could be one of the most important encounters ever... if its true.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
sounds , classic to me
not saying i dont believe , i would like to investigate this more , but he leaves little room for that , since he wants to remain annon , intresting indeed

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I think being annomous is the easy way out of explaining what happened. Be a man and take the criticism if its real. He may have sunburn like rash but wouldn't the dog also get it since it was there too?

edit on 5-4-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sound very interesting. Ofcourse here at ATS if there are no pictures or video, its a hoax. AND if you do have pictures or video, and those images can be reproduced by other means, its a hoax. So the way I see it, if anybody comes with a story, pictures or video, and it can be reproduced using software or just pure creativeness, lol its a hoax...hahahaha. So what pray tell, would survive ATS you ask....lol..nothing. Everything can be reproduced this day and age. So everything is a hoax. Im slowly starting to see that even if a ufo landed and actually allowed itself to be video'd, photograph'd and even had a one on one conversation, then reentered its ship and left....lol....unless this happened with the right people here on ATS...it would be a hoax....Disclosure is useless. Evidence will be hoaxed. I hope the retired cop doesnt have a repeat visitor. And if he did i wouldnt tell anyone. besides no one would believe him anyway...lol

ps: For what its worth, I believe him. But without proof, its all just words in the wind, and with proof, lol,,,,it wont matter.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
great story. hope its true...but its just too too typical.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow where to start on this....
1. I am a long time lurker and decided to make a account to try and provide a realistic thought to post like this.
2. Red flags on this everywhere
a. "I didn't want to wake my wife" just sounds like a reason to not have some evidence from someone else, who knows if this so called retired police officer is even married
b. So if this light was so bright and disturbing don't you think SOMEONE else would have seen it? Like a 16 year old thats been awake 15 hours playing call of duty black ops or something?
3. I don't see any evidence of this, and it seems like everyone now days has the same cookie cutter story that in my mind does not seem believable
4. I am a believer of this kind of stuff but I also know the difference between real and fiction.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There is a real doctor that is performing surgeries on humans that have been abducted. It is now officially scientifically proven that the aliens are placing implants in humans and proven radio transmitters. These transmitters are sending info back on human activities to them.
He has a $90,000 piece of equipment and he is trying to break the door down to have more humans to be tested.

Sir I do believe you. Have your wife take pictures of everything and look everywhere to see if you have any scratches or tiny tiny puncture wounds. The doctor is saying they are very tiny and hard to find because obviously you do not know and are not looking for one.

I wish you the best!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Sound very interesting. Ofcourse here at ATS if there are no pictures or video, its a hoax. AND if you do have pictures or video, and those images can be reproduced by other means, its a hoax. So the way I see it, if anybody comes with a story, pictures or video, and it can be reproduced using software or just pure creativeness, lol its a hoax...hahahaha. So what pray tell, would survive ATS you ask....lol..nothing. Everything can be reproduced this day and age. So everything is a hoax. Im slowly starting to see that even if a ufo landed and actually allowed itself to be video'd, photograph'd and even had a one on one conversation, then reentered its ship and left....lol....unless this happened with the right people here on ATS...it would be a hoax....Disclosure is useless. Evidence will be hoaxed. I hope the retired cop doesnt have a repeat visitor. And if he did i wouldnt tell anyone. besides no one would believe him anyway...lol ps: For what its worth, I believe him. But without proof, its all just words in the wind, and with proof, lol,,,,it wont matter.

That was an incredibly informative and educational post for a neophyte like myself. I really appreciate the breakdown. Sincerely. thank you.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Hi, I believe that you may be referring to this story. I hope so anyhow because here it tis

This occurred on the7th of July, 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Crop Circle located south west of the hill off theA4 highway.
The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5.0 AM, when a Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicleand watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd.
Each of them were well over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads. After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away from Silbury Hill.
He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so exceptionally fast. He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene. The police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level of sound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them. He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went on and he could not shake it off all day.
According to another eyewitness who lives near by Silbury Hill " He also saw helicopter hovering over a field on the same day later on at 9 pm till 11 pm ." He said: I took some vid footage of it but light wasn't good,but managed to take a couple of photos with flash that came out well.For some reason it was stationary above a field shining a spot light down on it?After I took a couple of photos of it,it shone the light on me and then turned it off!still hovering for about 10 min above me and about 50 meters in front of me.It then started to fly in a circle around the field about 3 times.
The reason I went up to have a look is with the recent crop circles near Swindon I thought might be something in that field and I was told last night that 3 police cars roared up through my village towards the direction it was with their lights flashing

And here is the video...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hmmm sunburn??? I Wonder if the school kids who got sunburned out at the site of last years oil spill were missing any time?

Probably doesn't have anything to do with the OS, but it was just the first thing I thought when I read he got sunburnt in under two hours, at night no-less.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Sound very interesting. Ofcourse here at ATS if there are no pictures or video, its a hoax. AND if you do have pictures or video, and those images can be reproduced by other means, its a hoax. So the way I see it, if anybody comes with a story, pictures or video, and it can be reproduced using software or just pure creativeness, lol its a hoax...hahahaha. So what pray tell, would survive ATS you ask....lol..nothing. Everything can be reproduced this day and age. So everything is a hoax. Im slowly starting to see that even if a ufo landed and actually allowed itself to be video'd, photograph'd and even had a one on one conversation, then reentered its ship and left....lol....unless this happened with the right people here on ATS...it would be a hoax....Disclosure is useless. Evidence will be hoaxed. I hope the retired cop doesnt have a repeat visitor. And if he did i wouldnt tell anyone. besides no one would believe him anyway...lol ps: For what its worth, I believe him. But without proof, its all just words in the wind, and with proof, lol,,,,it wont matter.

That was an incredibly informative and educational post for a neophyte like myself. I really appreciate the breakdown. Sincerely. thank you.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

I think unless everyone ( and I mean millions of people) can relay the same story at the same time, then it will just be a story. By almeans continue to post though. I believe in UFO's and have seen them in the sky. And believe me im in the sky more than the average person is, but until i have video footage that cannot be reproduced, i'll never show anything. Good job though with your find. Seems to me they are ready to start coming into our homes on a regular basis. I guess they are testing the waters now. FYI- sooner or later though, being the people we are, someone is gonna shoot one.....lol...but not funny. The first evidence maybe by way of dead alien. That is if they get the vids and photos out before the spooky spooks (USG) come and take it and threaten their lives should they tell anyone.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheri2012

There is a real doctor that is performing surgeries on humans that have been abducted. It is now officially scientifically proven that the aliens are placing implants in humans and proven radio transmitters. These transmitters are sending info back on human activities to them.
He has a $90,000 piece of equipment and he is trying to break the door down to have more humans to be tested.

thanks for attempting to enlighten me on this issue ,however i have read this prior to your statement , i believe it was posted on ATS not to long ago , so at this point i am just curious , do you have any other subjects you would like to enlighten me on ?

Nephi

edit on 6-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue

I think being annomous is the easy way out of explaining what happened. Be a man and take the criticism if its real. He may have sunburn like rash but wouldn't the dog also get it since it was there too?

edit on 5-4-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

i feel the same , why surly i would not cair if people thought i was nuts if i just went through this , i would do everything i could to prove i was not nuts , but it seems allot of storys seem to pan out this way , hopefully hell come clean

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If this is true, I feel no pity for him......now he truly experiences the dilemma that UFO believers have stuck with for years.."I know what I see, but NOBODY believe me" and he is a policeman......Let's just say...."payback is a bich, uh ?"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This story smells awful. Red flags all over the place, so many I don't know where to start. I believe others have covered the basics, so I would just be repeating them.

I guess being around this subject for so many years I can pick up on bunk like this no problem. I long for the day when the average OP has the same ability, but then again this place would loose clicks left and right if it were not for the very ignorance they are trying to "deny".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join