It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM 2nite....Strange noise earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here we go again for all you gloom and doom fanatics the infamous Steve Quayle will be on George Noorys show and according to the topics listed the following will be discussed:

Author and researcher Steve Quayle will discuss a variety of issues including New World Order crew, Libya, Japan, and strange noises related to earthquakes.

So...the strange noises related to earthquakes will make its way to the ears of millions of people and we should be so looking for Steve Quayle and his "inside" sources in telling us what those strange noises are.

Have fun all and make sure you tune in.

edit on 5-4-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Cool. I can't wait to hear him get all defensive w/ the people calling in! lol

By the way, I'm pretty sure he said the last time he was on the show that THAT would be his final radio appearance and that he would be in his "safe place" and unreachable?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
Cool. I can't wait to hear him get all defensive w/ the people calling in! lol

By the way, I'm pretty sure he said the last time he was on the show that THAT would be his final radio appearance and that he would be in his "safe place" and unreachable?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Ya...that was many many months ago. Bet he is still selling silver tho...at astronomical margins no doubt. Bible thumping to the max no doubt also.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Love Steve Quayle he gets me soooo paranoid lol!! Gotta love it. Hes so dramatic ,his website is great and I go there everyday. Thanks for the heads up Ill be tuning in for sure .

top topics

join