It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience Your Own Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I Love You All

For what?

For being human. I hate that we call ourselves human how bout something different because we're much more than just human we're everything because we create reality as we go along. Everything we observe is a perfect orchestra of notes, gears, and patterns that we create, but are not conscious of. It's true though.

Check out this video I made it has nothing to do with creating reality but it's still cool. Enjoy

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with referring to ourselves as human! Reality is what we make it - ever read Einstein's Relativity? Classic example of how our human perception defines our own reality. It's subjective, for sure. Collaborating with others and sharing our perceptions highlights the beauty of humanity. Although I sometimes I wish I were a crow so I could fly around and steal people's sandwiches.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Yes I have read Einsteins Theory Of Relativity and it was quite interesting yet could still be expanded upon because there is so much more that we are not aware of. I would rather call "humans" "Creators".

Although I sometimes I wish I were a crow so I could fly around and steal people's sandwiches.

That was funny

... We registered here on the same day

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join