It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Don't You Have An Obligation To Run For President? Other Republicans Look Like Jokes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Figured I would just throw this out there to anyone who didnt see it earlier...

I hope Ron Paul announces soon, he seems to be the last chance we have as a country

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
He does, but the free people of this country also have an obligation to promote Ron Paul, and the message of freedom, I am more than willing to comply and fulfill my obligation. s+f

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Heres another vid of Ron Paul on Alex Jones, saying he will announce whether or not he will run for president within the next month.

I will actually register to vote, and even volunteer to help out in any way possible, heck ill be one of his body guards!

edit on 5-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow, that was the most biased journalist I ever heard...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabel

That's all you have to contribute?

Why not atleast give some examples on what you think is biased?

I'm hoping Ron will run as independant so Ventura would be his running mate, cause Jesse Ventura said he won't run as democrat or republican

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes OP, I believe as a result of Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump's involvement, he is legally obligated to run.

I voted for Obama in 2008 but I'd love to see a legitimate alternative. No one should be made president by default.

We've gone from "YES WE CAN!" to "...yeah I guess we can..."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He is going to need an arse load of money to win.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I am sad to say he is getting on in years and he does not have a chance now after losing a couple of elections. But his son, Rand, does have a chance and he was making noises recently about running for President. He's a good guy, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

For sure, Rand Paul is a good man, mirror image of his father... I loved his speech about restricting our choices as far as toilets that work, lightbulbs that arent filled with toxic chemicals etc... I hope that family is well protected...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I agree with about 75% of what Ron Paul says. It's his kooky 25% that I don't like. Anybody that gets support from the liberal left, and former Obama supporters scares me.

Ron Paul isn't serious about running, he just likes raising money. What happened to all that money he raised in 2008? How many suckers are going to donate to him again when it clearly shows he has no intentions of making a serious run?

The guy is older than John McCain, and just as kooky.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I am glad Ron Paul seems to have altered the focus of any potential platform he may have. He isn't going to attack domestic spending but instead go after overseas spending before coming home. This is the right approach in my mind and much better platform to garner more votes if he decides to run.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think people should look at who says they're going to protect Iraq.
key words people. key words.

National security
Reduce dependency on foreign oil
Clean energy
Iraq
Jobs/ economy
deficit/budget/spending/cuts

This is all that matters (to them). Notice I didn't mention liberty.
Sorry Ron, you don't play ball; "they" don't like that.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I don't know about Rand in Kentucky, but Ron in Texas is plenty safe; surrounded by constitutional "kooks" like him! I am sure Rand is safe, too.

join