It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Or Us, From The Future: Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok. Back to the GREYS, as mentioned in another thread. I'm not talking about the evolution and such, but to talk about the reasons that they would be coming back in time to our era, if they are.

If you know the story of Rendleshem, than you probably already know what I'm about to say. The fort was storing Nuclear weapons without anybody knowing it, except the main brain of the fort. Well, the second time a UFO appeared at Rendleshem, it went to the fort itself, and shined a light over the structure where the weapons were being stored. This isn't the only time something like this has happened.

So, maybe if they are traveling back in time, maybe they are warning us about some kind of massacre that may take place in the future. Like, Nuclear War. A really really bad kind. Perhaps they want to tell us, in hopes of stopping it. Or, they want to tell us to prepare for it.

Perhaps, these GREYS, if evolved from us, ARE us. Maybe the nuclear war will trigger some kind of radiation, that will eventually make us evolve into them. It could explain the tiny body. But perhaps the radiation makes us smarter? Who knows.

~Yasuhiko23

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
Nuclear War. A really really bad kind.

As opposed to GOOD Nuclear War?

Perhaps you're reading too much into the UFO phenomenon because you have an overwhelming desire to believe in something bigger than yourself. It's an interesting theory you're presenting but one without even the slightest evidence. Perhaps you should be asking yourself if there's a remote possibility that UFO's may be advanced Earth based technology being controlled under black projects by factions in the government not accountable to anybody else. Wouldn't that seem a bit more likely?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well from what I have read about this type of scenerio, the 'Aliens' have come back in time from the far distant future where they live on another planet. They have come back to our era because this is the time when the sh*t goes down, and they are attempting to avert it via manipulation of the populous, government, and technologies. It is entirely possible that the have forever changed the original timeline of our history, and in doing such they would probably not be able to get back to ''their' timeline. Why would they have motivation to do this? I believe that it has to do with the technology they possess, that being cloning. They are most likely a clone society sharing a similar intellect and possibly a collective consciousness, with all the years of cloning having resulted in the destruction of their organs, particularly the intestinal tract, hence their atrophied appearance in many abductions. The use of cloning and genetic engineering would eventually destroy there reproductive capabilities, as shown by the Greys A-sexual appearance. All these problems may have become a death sentence for their race, i.e badly atrophied organs and damaged DNA, they would eventually become extinct, hence the reason to come back and change things now. Not only would they help themselves(fresh DNA, and organ structures), but help us at the same time by helping avoid our destruction.

They are technically not human any longer, however they would share a similar DNA structure, like ours to a Chimpanzee. This DNA would allow them to possibly insert new genetic material into their clones, creating hybrids. I also believe they have travelled back to the planet they live at in the future and have settled there again... with an easy access to our planet. They have definently changed things... I know it.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Sigma]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you saw the Sci-Fi channel Rendlesham program they showed the hypnotic regression of Jim Penniston and he said something like "It's us" when asked if the craft was non-terrestrial.

However I just found this on another site..
"After Penniston's military days ended, he suffered from nightmares, a type of post-traumatic shock. To find relief, he agreed to undergo regressive hypnosis. He underwent two sessions under the guidance of a clinical psychologist. These sessions were videotaped. During the second session, Penniston revealed a haunting account of alien messages. These were obviously revealed to him telepathically. He was given details of alien abduction and experimentation on humans. These experiments included the collection of sperm, which was taken to a planet in our future. This planet was in a world of darkness and polluted atmospheric conditions. The aliens were struggling to survive, having problems in procreating. He also added that certain individuals were targeted for these tests, both male and female."
h**p://ufocasebook.com/Rendlesham3.html

Too bad they didn't go into that on the Sci-Fi prog. Those shows are always too strewn together to give a clear picture of the events. Anyway, it certainly seems aliens have been manipulating the Human race for as far as recorded history goes back. That doesn't, however, exclude the presence of time travelers, inter-dimensional travelers, or perhaps an advanced species living inside the Earth, also making occasional contact with our surface population.

join