It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backwards Masking - Rebecca Black "Friday" - "In a year..."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Next year is the year of the snake.

Isn't it?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I threw up in my mouth when I listened to it normal...

..same thing happened backwards

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day that Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor is claimed to be an Illuminati mind control trigger. It's coming, I have no doubt.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know that friday could possibly be one.

What other things could you make out in the backwards version of the song?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
YPR!

You should play your OP track revered too - it's really freaky. I think she thinks the world will end on Monday and she's revelling in the fun of the apocalypse.

As is though, just sounds like your usual freaky backwards song.

Seriously; play it revered again (so twice!)

-m0r

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well, the song sounds better backwards... I still don't like it, but I dislike it less.

I can imagine people trying to encode messages into songs, just because there are crazy people around who'll try anything... doesn't mean it would be effective, but the people doing it might believe that it would be.

If you try to apply logic to the actions people take, sometimes logic just doesn't fit because sometimes people do things without the consideration of logic, deferring instead to faith.

The richest, most powerful people in the world are nuts. Their crazy, I'm fairly certain of that. They also have agendas.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

If theres a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now. Its just a spring clean for the may queen. Sweet

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am going to try to focus on what the rapper says. He is also the producer and writer of the song, so he would likely be the one pushing the agenda and using this 13 year old girl as a pawn.

Can any of you make out what he is saying in reverse?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Did any one ells hear 'he will make us eat are livers' ??? I don't like
Liver lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
Did any one ells hear 'he will make us eat are livers' ??? I don't like
Liver lol

I missed the part about the livers, lol.

I too do not like liver, so if what is to come will make me eat liver, it is TRUELY evil!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
I am going to try to focus on what the rapper says. He is also the producer and writer of the song, so he would likely be the one pushing the agenda and using this 13 year old girl as a pawn.

Can any of you make out what he is saying in reverse?

Wow I'd be ashamed to admit to writing that song, the lyrics totally suck.

From the rapper, I picked up on these words: 'party on hum-bumble kilometers, smurfs are delicious'

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

edit on 6-4-2011 by routerboy because: no

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I had to listen to it a few times, but I clearly heard, "You've been spending too much time on ATS and grasping at straws to find a conspiracy where none exists." Crreeeeeeeeppppyyyy!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! She said clearly "yadirf s'ti dalg os m'i, yadirf, yadirf s'tI"

lol
edit on 6-4-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I am fully convinced that the majority of ATS members are willfully ignorant, they disregard knowledge as much as they lack understanding. Thanks OP, along with a few other members, for seeking the truth in spite of those whose intent is to derail and destroy you where you matter most, your thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
listening to this # forwards is bad enough...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Have you ever played a song back words and really heard something on it? I'm not talking about hearing the music and lyrics backwards I mean a real word or words clearly recorded in foreword but while playing the music backwards? Your about to, I get tiered of hearing people say they hear something in words in reverse and its just there imagination working over time. So here is a link to a video I found with some real words recorded backwards on songs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by YourPopRock

I am fully convinced that the majority of ATS members are willfully ignorant, they disregard knowledge as much as they lack understanding. Thanks OP, along with a few other members, for seeking the truth in spite of those whose intent is to derail and destroy you where you matter most, your thoughts and beliefs.

Thank you Wonders.

Either there is more gov't disinfo on here than previously thought, or sheeple are to blind to see what is really happening.... conditioning, mind control.

TPTB are counting on the weak-minded to be able to control. They are counting on using them to try to bully the ones who can see what is really going on.

I am still working out what he is saying. I might have to slow it down a bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok, at 1:02 the rapper says "The original Christ is not gonna be here"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts and observations in this earlier thread on the same topic by YourPopRocls
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join