It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings on NSW Weather Radar Right Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Caji316

Someone else who can't read?

Absolutely.. stupid people.. .how dare they read about how HAARP can push up donut holes in the atmosphere!

What's that got to do with returns on weather radar? Maybe you should do 3 minutes research before rambling on about stuff you clearly don't have the least understanding about?

Read my lips: HOW DOES HAARP CREATE FALSE RADAR RETURNS ON WEATHER RADAR?

Answer that and you have a point. Just saying your God can do it because God can do whatever you want, doesn't cut it.

Is it any wonder some of us dispair of the human race at times.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Essan because: typos

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

Everything wrong in the world is not caused by HAARP!

Apparently it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Hi again Andy,

If I upset you I do apologise, but having read the whole thread I just wanted to lighten it up a bit with my Snow in Sydney quip. I then disintegrated into my own rant.

Anyways, I will let people get on with whatever on this thread and just go back to being the observer!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What that got to do with returns on weather radar? Maybe you should do 3 minutes research before rambing on about stuff you clearly don't have the east understanding about?

Read my lips: HOW DOES HAARP CREATE FALSE RADAR RETURNS ON WEATHER RADAR?

Answer that and you have a point. Just saying your God can do it because God can do whatever you want, doesn't cut it.

Is it any winder some of us dispair of the human race at times.

I know, I'm so stupid... I didn't spend hours and days researching all this stuff... I spent less than 3 minutes...

*forhead smack*

I should read and research the official story, not study the HAARP data and spend hours pouring over each and every major earthquake to see if HAARP was on, or the HAARP patents and watch history channel shows which show that all this is possible...

I definatly should not research this guy and watch his videos:

what was I thinking????

It was GOD who made those donut holes so he could have a snack... your right! Thank you for suggesting it was GOD! I see the light now! I'm an Official Story convert. You saved my soul!

Wow, I feel like Alice in Wonderland because I didn't even mention God, but I must have because you said I did!

I'm just such a disparagement to the human race how CAN I stand myself???

Maybe I should just take your advice from the geoengineering thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

It's like a crop circle is forming in the SKY.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You haven't answered the question. I guess that's because you know as well as I that HAARP cannot create false returns on weather radar and therefore cannot be responsibe for the phenomena concerned in this thread

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I take my apology back....
You don't half HAARP on!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-4-2011 by angelchemuel because: didn't come out right in typeface!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You haven't answered the question. I guess that's because you know as well as I that HAARP cannot create false returns on weather radar and therefore cannot be responsibe for the phenomena concerned in this thread

Yep, I'm the one ignoring all the hard factual papers you provide on a subject and videos proving my side of the argument... All I do is try to derail threads day in and day out on sensitive topics our governments don't want us to examine to closely...

Funny thing is that people can click on the little arrow by "member" on our avatar.. go down to "view posts" and examine what we are doing in all our posts... let's see who's presenting hard scientific papers and doing research and who's trying to get the most stars from one liners and derails threads, shall we?

So since you did this to me, I'll reverse it to you: you prove to me that these holes that are well documented that HAARP can produce would NOT produce such signatures on this radar, or that the electromagnetic frequencies it and the other magnetic arrays being tested would not produce such a signature. I only have conspiracy theories based on research from books and the internet which, taken as a whole suggest many things even if I can't prove them outside circumstantial evidence. Few here on ATS could, and those that could probably owuld not for fear of breaking contracts about secrecy and at the extreme end up in prison as our "transparency president" sure is nice to whistleblowers.... right?

oh wait...
link1
link2
link3
link4

seems like whistleblowrs are ending up in prison, or maybe even found in the trash land fills...

Our transparency president shure is living up to his promise

edit on 6-4-2011 by pianopraze because: left out "view" in the "view posts"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
reply to post by Essan

I take my apology back....
You don't half HAARP on!

Rainbows
Jane

I do,don't I?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think you'll find that I post links to scientific papers, you post links to youtube videos and internet blogs

But why should I prove something is impossible? Why are you so reluctant to provide any evidence at all that it might be possible? That HAARP can in any way affect the returns on weather radar?

There are, of course, no scientific studies into the inability for HAARP to do this. But you knew that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Volund
I used to be a radar mechanic/technician. The only thing I can think of that would cause that circle pattern in error would make it look like repeated smearing (like OP image 1) or startlooking like a perfectly striped or solid donut (like the reply with the white circle or the reply spoked wheel effect). Now if that circle had colored weather patterns in it that looked random I would be worried. To get a good error the same pixels would be repeated all the way around 360 degrees. Another comparison would be puting a drop of paint on your windsheild and turning on your wiper to immitate repeat smearing.
I have seen lots of these errors from Australia...
I do admit that even though in OP images 1 and 3 the smearing|repeating error is minimal but I would still check the equipment.
Can HAARP cause this? I am not a HAARP technician but if they use RF it could show up on radars not syncronized with it.
I hope that was helpful.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Volund because: Elaboration and grammar

Volund, if what we are seeing though is an effect of metal based charged particles/aerosols that have been alledged/described to be a component of EM/HAARP type weather engineering then might it be one plausible explanation that the radar underneath these manmade 'metallic' based clouds could be picking up bounced signals in the radars circular sweeping path casuing the different type of ringed signatures?

The effect would be similar to showing buildings that you see sometimes on weather radar. Most only pick up lower elevation since this is where the storm clouds are. I believe most are Pulse Aquisition Radars which is a technology from the 50's. There are other types of Radar that would pick up higher elevation "metals". The answer would be yes if the Radar is adjusted properly to pick this up, such as say a Continuous Wave Aquisition Radar which is much more reliable.
What I believe you are getting at is "can a radar detect chemtrails" and the answer is yes if calibrated properly (it would have to be elevated very high and its azimuth would have to also be very high which would limit its total viewing distance) but I don't think that technology is used for that currently since they use lower azimuth pulse aquisition radar aimed low to get maximum range, and even if it were what we would see is the end result which would be the dissapating to lower elevations forming rain which is picked up by the old Radars. Some radars are focused so low that they pick up ocean waves. Here is some basic pulse radar info and math here
Here is a picture from a radar that I have driven by and it is a lower azimuth radar even though it is 30 feet off the ground (this is why weather stations try to put them on top of towers, and they cover the radar with a radome that looks like a sphere, though a radome may be any shape. As you can see it is smearing/repeating going from the center to the edge. I never use this radar for my weather because of this, it is aimed to low and picking up tall trees and such higher that 30 feet.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f71a9686709.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a Pulse Aquisition radar (right), just one type of radar I used to repair, notice the elevation. To the left is a weather radar covered with a radome, it would look like the one on the right without it, but people don't like looking at ugly things so they cover it. Out of all the radar I had to repair the Pulse Aquisition was the worst and oldest.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3aeceddab5b6.jpg[/atsimg]

As far as the whole chemtrail thing on Doppler (a form of pulse) radar watch this one:

I hope that was helpful.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Volund because: added doppler radar at end

edit on 6-4-2011 by Volund because: Doppler radar is a pulse radar

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Yes. thanks that was helpful sounds like you may know a thing or two about radars. I had heard that sometimes they pick up 'chaff' that is scattered in the skies from military planes. So too, I had obviously wondered if any other metal embedded charged particles from atmospheric engineering that descend to lower altitudes with storms and/or were concentrated together and/or with high moisture content could cause some of the echoes we have seen on so many radars lately. Barium, aluminum, titanium, etc. are often mentioned as culprits wonder how metal contaminated clouds would affect a radar? Can you expand on your previous ideas?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Is it just me or does Australia always seem to have the weirdest radar visuals? Wth is going on over there

I don't know but ever since their toilets started flushing backwards I've been suspicious of that place. Somethin' isn't right down under.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Thats wild..I've never seen any weather pattern like that before

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomSnake
www.bom.gov.au...
some odd formations again near broome
2 perfect lines of rain????

That a doppler effect only.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ANYONE notice how the Doppler domes are exactly the same as our " ground to air missile defense systems" ? Which are also linked to HAARP..
edit on 6-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

If we can control the weather already then that means we, not the people. Are a Type 2 Civilization, while us the people are stuck as pre-type 0

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Some perhaps relevant quotes and lots and lots of really informative info and food for thought at this link on HAARP and many of inventor Eastland's ideas. Definately a great read all the way through for anyone wanting more info and ideas to research further:

-->In U. S. Patent 4,712,155 Eastlund states,In one embodiment of the invention, electron cyclotron resonance heating is carried out in the selected region at sufficient power levels to allow the plasma to generate a mirror force which forces the charged electrons of the altered plasma upward along the force line to an altitude which is higher than the original altitude. As the plasma moves upward, other particles from the atmosphere at the same altitude as the selected region move horizontally into the region to replace the rising plasma and to form new plasma. The kinetic energy developed by said other particles as they move horizontally is on the same order of magnitude of as the total zonal kinetic energy of stratospheric winds known to exist at altitudes equal to the region being altered. Since there is evidence that these stratospheric winds may be linked to certain weather patterns on
earth, the present method may be used to affect similar patterns.

In U. S. Patent 4,686,605 Eastlund states, Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

IS HAARP THE RIGHT SIZE?
HAARP is not nearly as big as the systems envisioned in the original ARCO patents. However, this led Dr. Eastlund to further investigate how to influence severe weather by artificial means. The Thunderstorm Solar Power Satellite was one of the results of this reasoning. Another approach is to produce plasmas in the
atmosphere and utilize various properties of those plasmas for surgical heating of sensitive areas of storms.

israndjer.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If our calculations are correct the "Enterprise" should exit warp speed in less than two hours. Commander Spock will launch a shuttle craft, land within the vortex and an then shortly after an undiscpript crew mwmber will be savagely attacked an killed. It is nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by Volund

Yes. thanks that was helpful sounds like you may know a thing or two about radars. I had heard that sometimes they pick up 'chaff' that is scattered in the skies from military planes. So too, I had obviously wondered if any other metal embedded charged particles from atmospheric engineering that descend to lower altitudes with storms and/or were concentrated together and/or with high moisture content could cause some of the echoes we have seen on so many radars lately. Barium, aluminum, titanium, etc. are often mentioned as culprits wonder how metal contaminated clouds would affect a radar? Can you expand on your previous ideas?

Yes, military planes drop metal particles to confuse enemy radar. The military in the US started phasing out Pulse Aquisition Radar tech about 20 years ago though it may still be in use (especially in NATO countries who only get older technology from us, believe me I have seen it and was greatful I didn't have to fix their old tube based systems). I used to fix Pulse Aquisition, Continuous Wave, High Power Illuminating and other Radars including classified ones. A plane doing that to a High Power Illumination radar would not work since they have a video backup locking target system (I am not violating confidentiality here that I am aware of).

A short answer to your question is that the weather radars have a programming filter that removes all the information except things larger than a droplet of water, at least it tries to remove these things. Without the filter you would see ground clutter, urban buildings (the most commonly seen radar error), tall trees, big ocean waves and gusts of wind (hot vs cold, or even wind turbines). It will see man made cloud farming that causes rain once the precipitation develops. Now keeping that in mind other types of radar that can be calibrated accordingly will pick up metals in the atmosphere like you suggest, with the proper filtering program, or even lowest settings on the filter, it would be possible to pick up these metals as they would be reflected back at the radar.

As far as civilian application here is a good book: M K Yau and R.R. Rogers, Short Course in Cloud Physics, Third Edition, published by Butterworth-Heinemann, January 1, 1989, 304 pages. EAN 9780750632157 ISBN 0-7506-3215-1

Below is a picture (left) of a High Power Illuminating Radar, and a (right) Continuous Wave Aquisition Radar:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870b09ccec8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Side note: That High Power Radar can and will kill birds and animals, I know because I have done it (birds at least). It can also fry people if aimed at them which is why it is always aimed up. The signal degrades over distance so when locking on a plane, for example, it would not effect the passengers, at least that is what they told us. That is another thread.

I hope that was helpful.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join