It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Uh.. 9/11? Thats been the event that all these bad things spiraled around. Has he considered that? .99 for gas.. Then we are "forced" into war.. And well, you should know.. So my concern is the governments dealing with 9/11. He should look into that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

and how do you propose putting all of the armed forces we have overseas at the U.S. Border at all going to end our financial woes? Are you seriously suggesting that 12 million illegals are draining the U.S. of money nearly as much as the Iraq war or the bailouts of the financial institutions...or lets say the taxbreaks to corporations who pay virtually nothing back on profits made off of us-The American people...but yeah, 12 million illegals racked up a 14 trillion dollar price tag since 1985. GIVE ME A BREAK!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Another thing...

Former Governor Blago (he's guilty, but that's not the point. Only politician Ive seen that is more incompetent than Obama.) Why is so much evidence disappearing? Why is the Obama administration immune to scrutiny in this, they are central to the case.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Great video, first time seeing it. Great premise too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

I know Illinois government, and Illinois is in trouble. The governor from Illinois before Blago is in jail, blago is going to jail, their mayor of Springfield the capitol killed himself in december.....and Obama is from Illinois

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can't believe you people. Still you will vote and still, you will get the promises that become lies, out of a different mouth. Your voting tells them you are still brainwashed and believe you are apart of what is going on. Can't you see that you are not. No matter what you do you aren't even close to being apart of anything going on. God just stop the insanity on your part at least. Voting should synonymous with vomiting. Something you try not to do.

PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO VOTE
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If another idiot re-elects Barry Obama.....all of America will become the laughing stock to the rest of the world and are as dumb as a single marble in a tin can!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Chicago and Illinois is a cesspool of corruption, wont disagree with that. Blago is guilty, the recordings Ive heard tell me that. I do think he deserves a fair trial though, and that won't happen as long as Barry has skeletons to hide.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

oh, please! this is what he told his campaigners via conference call? well, what was he supposed to say? I really fouled it up guys, but trust me, it'll be better next time. The only reason that a three year old president would blame the last guy; because he's screwed up. Obama's a joke, just like the rest of U.S. politics.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hey coolottie - my suggestions, thanks:

1) End debt-based currency and start fixing the national debt - have the US start making its own money, interest free, instead of being beholden to the bankers. Every dollar put into circulation puts us further into debt - cut out the Fed, return this power directly back to congress as originally assigned.

2) End artificial manipulation of interest rates. Let the market and lenders determine this directly and get the Fed out of it. When they hold rates artificially low, they cause people to take that as signals for the market place and invest in things that shouldn't be invested in as there's no valid demand. This causes bubbles, resulting in jobs that the market isn't actually calling for and can't handle, that then crash and are lost when the bubble pops (remember the housing market crash that started all this? Yeah).

3) End the drug war, or at least re-work it based on the model of more successful countries. We can't afford it, and its a failure. Continuing to do the same thing and expecting different results is insanity, and throwing even more money at it is...well, what's more insane than insanity? If you want to keep spending money and actually fix the problem, redirect that money into education/prevention and treatment. This is a damned public health issue and the actual crimes involved are a result of prohibition itself. Everyone likes to mock the netherlands, but they've got lower per-capita drug use in all age ranges than the US does. Obviously, they've figured out something we haven't.

4) End fractional-reserve banking. It's inherently inflationary and fraudulent. Remember the trillions of dollars that "evaporated" after the housing crash began? I believe Obama himself pointed out that all that wealth was illusory - a result of fraction reserve banking and interest rate manipulation, and so on.

5) QUIT intervening overseas, or in other countries, period. They're big kids. When we meddle, we screw things up even worse, as well as engender animosity. And it costs too much blasted money we don't have.

6) Most simple and helpful - have the government stop overreaching, and make it actually live within the bounds of the constitution. Study the actual intent and context of the framers and what they wrote (no complaints here, please - if you don't like what the constitution says, it lines out a clear amendment process for itself - those in government, etc., took an oath to uphold it - stop circumventing it!). The commerce clause is NOT carte blanche for the government to do whatever it wants with anything that might have anything to do with money in the smallest way - this would give ridiculous power to government in complete contradiction of the powers they were trying to reserve for the states & people: "Commerce between independent powers or communities is universally regulated by duties and imposts. It was so regulated by the States before the adoption of this Constitution, equally in respect to each other and to foreign powers. The goods and vessels employed in the trade are the only subjects of regulation. It can act on none other. A power, then, to impose such duties and imposts in regard to foreign nations and to prevent any on the trade between the States was the only power granted." - James Monroe, 1822

7) Bring the troops home. They're being misused and abused. Let them rest and recoup. Let them be with their friends and families. We don't need to be everywhere in the world, we need to rebuild our strength instead of pushing them to the brink and driving up military suicide rates.

8) PLEASE get the CIA out of drug-running and dirty dealing. When their planes crash with tons of coc aine, it's simply embarrassing and hypocritical.

9) PLEASE get the ATF out of smuggling weapons to mexican drug cartels, even if you're going to claim it's just to track them and find out where they end up. They end up in the aid of committing border violence, crikey.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Be well!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Intersting people wanna have a Wrestler for President. Thats USA YEAH!

Idiocrazy FTW!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
or maybe Obama would care to comment
on this video by Larry Sinclair about Obama's
crack coc aine use and gay sex in a limo.
I'm all ears.

Only the unloved hate.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some ethical considerations would help even though I wouldn't vote for Obama for garbage truck driver,How about making budget cuts for education non-existent,how about stopping all th "pork" this government takes and give it back to those of us who provided it,OUR TAX DOLLARS,how about infusing some honesty into the administration ,how about not lying to us...wow after care ful consideration how about shutting your wife up,what I eat is my business....also you might consider having your head removed as it is a biohazard.....how about finding politicians who care about the people who elect them instead of the people who financed them
Better yet follow thw constitution and scrap the system and start over ...the system nolonger functions for the people...unless you mean the people who have perpetrated al these massive environmental crimes..........he won't you know BP,and Exxon would be displeased.
My ultimate suggestion is for Obama to pursue a career in fast food...not as many people would die......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I just got off the phone with a conference call with President Obama and Vice President Biden. I joined his campaign after he was elected to his first term. Why because I got to see first hand how the Bush Administration set him up for a fall.

Rocky Black comment HERE Your kidding here right.

Rocky Black comment HERECome on ten years from now you will be blaming Bush.

Rocky Black comment HERE
Bush passed the Free money give away.
Bush took over GM
Bush caused the radiation leak at Fukashima.
Bush caused BP.

Rocky Black comment HERE
Come on now this guy can hold his own and is resposible for all the caos in the world now not bush.

Rocky Black comment HERE
MR Osama.
Place the blame where it is due.

The Republicans really didn't want the White House this past term. They needed a fall guy for all the economic hell Bush got our country into.

Rocky Black comment HERE I know bush signed into law the law which gave Gietner Billions to hand out to all his buddies banks.

I am though disappointed that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, has not already concidered a big fat lie, and our troops brought home.

But then going into Lybia which has cost us so much more that we do not have the money for, well you can see why I didn't get to ask any questions.

Rocky Black comment HERE He would not touch that one with a ten foot pole.
Rocky Black comment HEREWe can blame bush here too if you like.

He did say tonight that 100,000 soldiers would be coming home from Iraq.

Rocky Black comment HERE Another lie.

When he came into the White House he had all of the dirty laundry, and bank failures, and so many ethical questions of the under handed Bush Administartion tactics.

Rocky Black comment HERE Are you kidding do you really believe that? Why did he follow lock step and didnt change a thing. Why?

I know first hand the Banks robbed themselves, the Stock Market was intentionally Crashed by a very large group of insider traders and only one fall guy went to prison.

Rocky Black comment HERE Not for nothing when bush was leaving office it was the dems talking down the economy and talking about banks going under this is what started the whole banking fiasko and the run on the banks.

Rocky Black comment HERE I think somone spiked you coolaid and hit you with a double dose.DOUBLE DOSE As you are way outside the box on this one,...

The Republicans plan is they cause the Chaos, then dumped it all in Obama's lap, so now they will be your Solution to the Problem. Their Agenda, 2 steps back with Bush, 1 big step back for Obama, then bring in the Republican President to give us the solution and be our Savior.

President Obama asked that we go out among the people of America, and get their concerns, questions and complaints, at the price of gas I can't afford a trip out of state. Dish it out ATS, I will have it all transcribed, and sent. I promise you that it will be sent directly to President Obama. You here at ATS cover the truth and do try to get at the truth, Even before I joined I always came here to find the news, because ATS members question everything. For or Against Obama doesn't matter.

Rocky Black comment HERE And that is the dinger right there.

For or against Obama doesn't matter.

I give up if this is the people he is getting information from .

God help us all.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Rocky Black because: Many typos and grammer.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Look, as a former die-hard supporter, there is virtually NOTHING he can do to get my vote a second time, short of miraculously fixing the Fukushima problem. He's been a dialed-out, tone-deaf, corporate-shilling, double-talking, soul-sucking disappointment.

I'd vote for a winger third party candidate before I EVER voted for him a second time. Cynthia McKinney even, and believe me - that's scraping the barrel.

So, just tell Barry I said "Good luck with that."

This is also what you might tell him from me. He has been such a bitter disappointment to his base.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I wonder what it cost them to have this guy prostitute himself this way? I'll bet he did it for a few hundred bucks. It is sad to use people like this. A few more years and he will be getting another paycheck to disclose who he was asked to participate by and how much he was paid for making the accusations. It is a win win for him and we wonder why the government is out of money. Paying graft and blackmail.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Can someone of the haters tell why you come all the time with the same righ-wing teaparty stuff like Obama Care (the whole world has it, and it's best solution) and Birth Certification. This just showes how brainwashed people are from Fox News and the Tea Party. If you are really all so (i am very, very, very sorry) stupid, then vote Palin and you will see how worst all can end.

Dear Barack
They made you a tool, and you was naive to believe you can change the hawks. The system is given and it's a catastrophe. Every man with a brain and internet knows how the system works. We are enslaved by the free market, you included. People believe when the economy is fine, they are fine, and you know this is a big fat lie. This is system is made for self-destruction from it's roots. We all know the story with Jesus, the Cent and the Bank. There is no 9 Golden Earths to pay him. So, first of all it needs real drastic change, but I fear if you come with real solutions, they will just kill you like the other two good presidents your country had. My radical tips to start real change:

Close the wall Street and forbid stock corporations for ever.
Prohibit taxes for credits and for bank accounts.
Define companies maximum size.
Stop play World-Police and clean you own dirt first.
Abate debts to poor countries.
Stop the #ing capitalism.
Tax the rich!

I think you know what I mean, - CHANGE!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I wonder what it cost them to have this guy prostitute himself this way? I'll bet he did it for a few hundred bucks. It is sad to use people like this. A few more years and he will be getting another paycheck to disclose who he was asked to participate by and how much he was paid for making the accusations. It is a win win for him and we wonder why the government is out of money. Paying graft and blackmail.

So you believe this man? LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I can't believe you people. Still you will vote and still, you will get the promises that become lies, out of a different mouth. Your voting tells them you are still brainwashed and believe you are apart of what is going on. Can't you see that you are not. No matter what you do you aren't even close to being apart of anything going on. God just stop the insanity on your part at least. Voting should synonymous with vomiting. Something you try not to do.

PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO VOTE
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I disagree. I think the opposite. People should be forced to vote. Maybe with a tax incentive or something but if people don't vote the outcome is skewed in favor of those that simply stuff the ballot box with voters pushing one candidate over another. Outcomes can be manipulated if people don't vote, easier than if they do.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by newcovenant

So you believe this man? LOL

No. I don't believe him. I think he was paid and is an actor, of a kind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join