It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

First off, Whether a majority of the problems in the united states were caused by Bush is inconsequential.

Namely, the financial problems that the obama administration continued to exasperated by the usage of the Federal Reserve Boards "Recommended" course of action, being the bailouts which further repressed the value of the American Dollar against other international currencies.

The disastrous (for our economy and world peace) interventionist policies of police action against other nations in the world at the behest of the multinational corporations who backed the Obama presidency, and the Federal Reserve Board and Global banking syndicates continued attempts to monopolize global currencies to affect total global ownership.

Secondly, Obama is nothing more than a shill or puppet for the corporate agenda's of the day, his presidency would have been no different if it was McCain that got elected in his stead.

He is an inconsequential figurehead.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by wcitizen

One last chance to turn the last final screws?

He did NOTHING to help the people of the Gulf and he COLLUDED in the cover up and POCKETED millions of dollars as a result of it.

Either he is one of the demons which have infested the WH or he is so IMPOTENT he will continue doing the bidding of THE PSYCHOS and continue to allow things to create a living hell for the people of the world.

If he has not spoken out about the HORRORS which are taking place, he is either one of them or totally compromised....or an abject coward.

Why hasn't he allowed 9/11 to be inestigated? Why not charge Bush with war crimes for torture? BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THEM. He is of the bloodline.

His track record is utterly deplorable, and he lies through his teeth.

It's SCARY that people are still buying into this #.
edit on 7-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

I understand your anger and frustration, but right now, the world needs more positive thoughts than negative thoughts. believe it or not, our thoughts effects everything around us, this is scientifically proven. What we think may actually come to fruition. If you do something out of fear, only chaos will come out of it and more hate and more wars.

Sigh, I don't look at obama as a president, I see him as a human being, he'sjust like you and me. He makes mistakes and so do we, right now, he is probably scared than any of us. Even if there is no proof that he feels this way for certain, but hate is not the answer.

By giving in to hate, we are no better than those who thrive to destroy us, and when you think about it, humanity is at fault to begin with. We let greed, selfishness consume us. This is my opinion, there is always two sides to every story.

but I wont get into that, I just hope that there is a future, because right now, if all the cards are played out successfully.
This will happen

God help us all on this.
edit on 7-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Anger no. Frustration yes.

To state the truth is NOT negative, nor does it express hatred.

To say that what has happened isn't Obama's fault and that he deserves another change are words which appear superficially positive, but which are actually loaded with negativity. To want to give him another chance is to wish more of the same on the world.

Sure, he's a human being - but he's a human being who should NOT be leader of US or any other country. Your kind of thinking is simple denial of the realities.

The US and many other powers of the world, is run by psychopaths, imo. That's not hatred or hyperbole or negativity....imo it is the simply stark truth. We have to recognise a problem before it can be resolved.

Are you suggesting that we mustn't speak the truth because you consider that hateful and negative? Imo that's pure sentimentality masquerading as spirituality.

I'm very aware of the state of the world, and where we are headed, thanks, and so have no need to be reminded or even lectured.

edit on 8-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Obama elegantly taking away all our rights.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is the one thing that scares me to death. But detention of even US Citizens, that were not terrorist, without charges; started in the Bush Administration. But instead of condeming the Partriot Act, he just put his stamp of approval on it. It should be abolished. Everyone thinks that is just Gitmo detainees that this is happening to. Wake up, locking up people without charges is even happening here in Arkansas. Also other states. Even in deportation of illegal immigrants, they are held for at least a year, at the cost of American tax payers in these Family Detention Centers before they are sent back to their country. They are not just picked up an sent back to their country.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Voting is Violence... self govenment would be so much better with a voluntarist society

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by wcitizen

This is the one thing that scares me to death. But detention of even US Citizens, that were not terrorist, without charges; started in the Bush Administration. But instead of condeming the Partriot Act, he just put his stamp of approval on it. It should be abolished. Everyone thinks that is just Gitmo detainees that this is happening to. Wake up, locking up people without charges is even happening here in Arkansas. Also other states. Even in deportation of illegal immigrants, they are held for at least a year, at the cost of American tax payers in these Family Detention Centers before they are sent back to their country. They are not just picked up an sent back to their country.

I agree, it's frightening, and it's a sure sign of a totalitarian regime.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Tell him to cough up his birth certificate.

I couldn't even register my kids for T-ball without showing their birth certificates as proof of their age.

Being a native born American is a prerequisite for being president.

How did he get away with that one?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. The Bushes want Arnold Schwargenegger in the White House. They have even promised him the position. There use to be an interview on Youtube with him where when the show went to commerial the camera kept rolling. He discussed the Bushes promising him the White House. It is not there anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Stop spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

You should apologize to drunken sailors everywhere.

You know the difference between a drunken sailor on shore leave and Obama? When the sailor runs out of money he knows he has to go back to work to earn more, Obama just keeps on spending.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

Impressed with your list leemachino, you have my vote.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I say charge 15.00 a gallon and the suckers will still buy,only to drive around town instead of riding a bike.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Obama, go to hell.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
how about we we withdraw all troops overseas and put them along the border. I'm sure that will halt our economic crisis

Not if the ton of people on here have their way after the border is closed...they feel we are not compassionate and caring if we want people to take a job and work if they are panhandling or on welfare popping babies every nine months.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
nobody but "we the people" are to blame....period.

I know there are people on ATS that vote Republican because that is their team and others Democrat for the same reason...We are all just fans yelling and booing from the stands....

This must all be just a game, because if Rush, Hannity, Beck, Fox, MSNBC, O'Reilly, all really thought we were
in trouble they would be on the same page....They would focus all their efforts on ending the Fed and educating their Ditto heads why the United States has the right to create their own money, interest free.....How many pundits focus on that?..........no.....instead they, and the media focus on the debate over planned parenthood funding....

But even they aren't to blame...."we the people" are......what would happen if everyone would take 30minutes on just one day in an election year, and voted for anyone other than the Incumbent?.....It is that easy.

Other than Ron Paul, there isn't a candidate on either side that is going to make the slightest difference, let alone any improvement, to the status quo.....End the Fed, End these pointless wars, and vote the career politicians out of office.

All a person has to do is vote no to the status quo.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Tell him im SOOOO mad that i never got that baby unicorn the media implied he promised me, and an end to all wars everywhere, and all the other crap he never actually said but that i just projected onto him.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

I couldn't even register my kids for T-ball without showing their birth certificates as proof of their age.

Yeah! How did no one in the fbi, cia ad secret service pick up on that one? Oh, right, it's just a non-issue brought up to distract people from the real issues.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

And I will say Ditto to that. I just can't get over going into Lybia. Other countries were doing it so why did, so I just don't get it. Finally someone other than the US took the call. Can't let anyone beat us out of that oil. And you are right we do have to take some of the responsibility for what we have allowed our Government to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, Mr Obama, I'd like to know who you think you are, involving our Prime Minister in a coverup regarding the radiation form Japan. They stopped all monitoring just before a huge plume hit on April th 6th, but scientists around the world knew. Water in San Francisco over 18 000 X the limit. And on the west coast of BC where I live, US, midwest, radation on par with Japan's, adjacent to Fukishima. Yellow on my car, window seal. The water suddenly tasted like tar, like some factory. Its seems that the west coast is getting hit by this almost as bad as Japan, and you sir, are involved in a complete conspiracy that is endangering all of our lives, and involving our Prime Minister. We're not going to stand by and alone this murder of citizens and our children.

In addition, your country is hiding the worse villians in this world, those repsonsible for the Nuclear with HAARP,, and your underground dumbs, exploiting 90% of the worlds resources, and 60 trillion yen from Japan, after the quake.

You sir, need to bring this rogue element to justice. And probably clear our PM for taking protective measures for the west coast of North America, ie. evacuate.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eueseh
I say charge 15.00 a gallon and the suckers will still buy,only to drive around town instead of riding a bike.

Charging $15 a gallon would only hurt middle class and lower class drivers.

Yes, they would probably start driving less.

And once again the wealthy upper class wins. The price would not bother them in the least and the roads would have less traffic for them to deal with.

The rich win again.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

Yeah! How did no one in the fbi, cia ad secret service pick up on that one? Oh, right, it's just a non-issue brought up to distract people from the real issues.

This "non-issue" shows the true heart and personality of a person.

Someone who is willing to lie, if he truly is lying, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyers to conceal past records, obviously has something to hide.

How can you possibly trust that person with the welfare of the entire country, and the lives of your sons and daughters in the military?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join