It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory On The Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
hello! I have a few things to say. I call these more like feelings rather than theories, but here they are.

1) Aliens have been coming to this planet for some time. Even dating back to before Greece, and before Mesopotamia, to the time when there was no speech.

1A) I believe this, as there has been proof. There have been cave paintings and such.

Now, on the government, I have some things to say.

Now, you know how UFO sightings have been reported countless times in the past? And even today? Well, I am beggining to get suspicious. There has been so many, and so much military involvement. I think that its all a set up. I think that there are things going on that even the President of the USA doesn't know about.

I believe that since the government has been so dormant on disipline and such, I believe that the government is just sending in-expensive A.I. Aircrafts into the sky, just to crash them. I think that they want to make a big scene to make us believe more. Also, I think it gives them a reason to harass us. It may sound weird, but with all of these cover ups and such, and so many gov. agencies denying everything, I think that theres no reason we shouldn't keep this out of mind.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
1) Aliens have been coming to this planet for some time. Even dating back to before Greece, and before Mesopotamia, to the time when there was no speech.

Now, you know how UFO sightings have been reported countless times in the past? And even today? Well, I am beggining to get suspicious. There has been so many, and so much military involvement. I think that its all a set up. I think that there are things going on that even the President of the USA doesn't know about.

I believe that since the government has been so dormant on disipline and such, I believe that the government is just sending in-expensive A.I. Aircrafts into the sky, just to crash them. I think that they want to make a big scene to make us believe more. Also, I think it gives them a reason to harass us. It may sound weird, but with all of these cover ups and such, and so many gov. agencies denying everything, I think that theres no reason we shouldn't keep this out of mind.

ETCH SCETH THE DRAW LINE!

Lets begin with section 1 on UFO's. Now the possibilities of them being here in the past is high, that's granted, but even though it is carved, does not give full proof that they were here so often, think about it. Wilber and Orval Wright, had to create a blueprint if you will of the airplane. Now, I'm not saying that they haven't been here, I'm saying that they've close to nothing to do with cave drawings.

Next step, Government Paragraph one... now, bare in mind this is a conspiracy website. So I'm gonna shoot a few threads after you on this one:

Aurora:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lockheed CL-400 Suntan
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
Warning, these top two sites load fairly slow.

users.cihost.com...

XR-7 Thunderdart
www.simviation.com...

TR-3A Black Manta
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...
www.aemann.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...
www.monmouth.com...
www.fas.org...
members.macconnect.com...

Brilliant Buzzard
Also see ARP, and TR-3A
members.macconnect.com...
www.aemann.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

There's your links, now for some data:

Thunderdart
The XR-7 Thunderdart, lately a non-thought-of plane since the recent sightings of Aurora, has a believed though of Mach 25 capability... a fighter version of Aurora so-to-speak is said to be capable of carrying Phoenix Air-to-Air Missiles. Very few reports are received on the Thunderdart due to this not much is known on this �Black Project�. However, existence of the fighter has been proved due to a display of the sequence of the fighter displayed in the USAF intelligence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR-3A Black Manta
Little is known about this aircraft or if it even exists it�s said to be twice as stealthy even more than the B-2A and F-117A combined. Not only is it invisible to radar all the time it�s completely camouflaged from infrared sensors. Unlike previous aircraft turbo-types the Black Manta uses a Pulse Driver Turbojet using liquid type fuel hydrogen and oxygen this is what causes a low-temperature effect on infrared sensors making the aircraft invisible to this tool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzard
This aircraft is still, like �Aurora� a plane that may not exist how ever a total of 398 reports of this aircraft-launcher, bomber, or cargo jet over Area 6413. This aircraft is said to be able to be a sort of air-ship with the capability of firing so-to-speak other aircraft from under its wings. Pictures have been taken of what is thought to be this aircraft mainly over Area 51. Pictures have been taken of this massive aircraft over Area 51.

Paragraph two now,
Most defenately there is plenty of things the government is keeping from us. UFO's, Black Projects, Real Terror Threats... there is a lot that the public does not know.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My feelings are that people give THE GOVERNMENT (normally always the U.S.) far too much credit. I don't really feel it makes a whole lot of sense to believe aliens come to Earth in spacecraft, yet the government crashes their own craft to coverup aliens coming to Earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
THe Governemnt has played the game back and forth on this one. Most sightings are craft we built he on Earth, but use the ufo stuff as a cover up to keep the craft secret. The government thengoes out and tells us ufo's (alien) don't exist. This causes us to suspect thye do even more. Through in some mild harrasment of UFO CHASSERS and people are looking for aliens, not secret craft. Good trick and they have played it off very well.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why would they bring in military personel to the crash site in most cases? They are covering it up, thats why. ARMED soldiers.

And also, u know how scientists sometimes say that there is no way for life to exist on other planets outside our galaxy, and/or within it? Well, did u ever stop to consider that they are paid to keep their mouths shut?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And also, u know how scientists sometimes say that there is no way for life to exist on other planets outside our galaxy, and/or within it?

Actually no, i don't know. I've never said that or known any other scientist who say that. Most I know say its actually rather likely. I've never known a scientist to say "there is no way" to anything, at least in the literal sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Gonna have to go with Quest on the scientist bit....

THe Governemnt has played the game back and forth on this one. Most sightings are craft we built he on Earth, but use the ufo stuff as a cover up to keep the craft secret. The government thengoes out and tells us ufo's (alien) don't exist. This causes us to suspect thye do even more. Through in some mild harrasment of UFO CHASSERS and people are looking for aliens, not secret craft. Good trick and they have played it off very well.

This really doesn't jive. In the past, when secret experimental aircraft has crashed, the government has simply said "it was an experimental craft that crashed"....(most recently, before the F117 was announced, those crashes)...so it doesn't make sense to try and use UFOs to cover such crashes. There is far more evidence to support alien visitation than many realize...

For the original poster, rather than bombard you with links, here's just one, that should keep you busy for a while....

www.majesticdocuments.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Eep. Some of those documents are a little hard to read. Because of so much black and stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Eep. Some of those documents are a little hard to read. Because of so much black and stuff like that.

Yasuhiko, you've never heard of MJ-12 have you? The real MiB. These documents... are believed to be true, I haven't read through all of them before... but, you'll find some detailed information.

Also try using the google and type in Majestic 12, MJ-12, or Agencies: MiB - Kecksburg. I promise you'll find results and answers

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i definately have to agree that aliens have been here for a very long time now and that the government knows about it. although at the same time, there are a select few (mostly those associated with secret societies) that know the whole truth. everyone else that knows of alien life is fed some sort of bs story to blind them from the truth.

new topics

top topics

join