It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Military Sued Over Chemtrails....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Brilliant thread its good to see that there are still some country's still have the freedom to speak out and attack the source of this illegal dumping done by tptb a big thumbs up.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Flag for no reason other than to spit in the face of the hypocrisy this matter is subjected to in this forum.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

"NASA says they're normal & natural"...nevermind that NASA runs many such experiments upon which they receive a great deal of funding for, and that this is to "save the world" by their own contentions and highly controversial even in some top scientific circles, yet they would dare not justify the means per the ends and also keep the money flowing.

I bite my tongue at the ignorance laden many.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All i will say is here we go again with bloody Chemtrails!

Got to ask just say tomorrow obama or whoever came out and said yes we are poisoning you all by using planes. What exactly would change?.......i bet nothing and thats the saddest thing of all. we all cry out for the truth but the real truth is we would not have a clue what to do with it!

Chemtrails do exist.....Chemtrails dont exist whats the difference absolutley nothing!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's where the retarded rebuttal comes in. Just because someone makes a retarded theory attached to a truth doesn't mean you can disprove the truth with a retarded rebuttal.

Chemtrails are not being used to deliberately harm people, but just the opposite. If you read any of the hundreds of thousands of write ups on geomodification you'll see this is pursued for a positive purpose, but there are plenty who demand those taking part take a step back and re-evaluate the plan.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Do people here really believe that all this data they have developed has involved no field runs, that all these algorithms and other model components have been derived from nothing more than preceding models? Granted, there is some science that is that fallacious, but I can't imagine all these businesses and organizations relying strictly on scanning and computer analysis when a much greater amount and higher accuracy of data can be obtained through direct manipulation experiments (saving money AND moving much faster). That's an absurd stance of denial, and equally absurd is to think that if they believe there's an earth threatening issue they would not act on it, even covertly if necessary should such a plan be controversial (which all such plans have been controversial, not just in their actual affect in the intended modification, but their side effects & externalities).

There's a crap load of evidence showing a huge swath of the scientific community believes there are many DIRE earth and human threats that need resolved, and that these methods are so far the best approach, and that these methods are HIGHLY controversial and must be done quietly. And that's BEFORE you get to the corroborating evidence showing materials necessary for such deployments are building up beneath these ridiculously claimed "natural" contrails.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ahh you've all been had by lies and disinformation.

Düppel, the supposed evidence of 'chemtrails' means CHAFF in German.

Don't believe me?

Ask a German!

Here's some German speaking members of ATS:

German:
purehughness - Send U2U - Last login: November 5, 2010
D0MiNAT0R 1OOO - Send U2U - Last login: November 4, 2010
pause4thought - Send U2U - Last login: November 4, 2010
The_Modulus - Send U2U - Last login: November 1, 2010
sn00daard - Send U2U - Last login: October 28, 2010
Armin - Send U2U - Last login: May 20, 2010
chris_stibrany - Send U2U - Last login: May 8, 2010
Benarius - Send U2U - Last login: February 26, 2009
octotom - Send U2U - Last login: January 3, 2009
exteel - Send U2U - Last login: December 3, 2008

Too hard?

Go to an online translator and type it in,here it is again so you can copy and paste it straight in:

Düppel

I'd be having a long hard look at people who claim to be 'truthers' when they spread lies and disinformation.

In fact i'd have a long hard look at yourselves too, since many seem to just blindly believe what they see or hear without fact checking for yourselves....

Gullible, weak minded sheep.

Baaaaahhhh!!!!!

edit on 6/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wish chemtrail believers took time to read a book on clouds.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Apparently you are like Phage, you live in a place that does not have these trails hardly at all so it is easy for you too disregard them.

The fact is the sky is screwed up with all manner of trails, and that these freakin trails did NOT screw up the skies in the 90's.

Case closed.

Get rid of the goddam trails before this planet goes totally insane, noone cares what causes them, all we know is that they are not "normal"...and the fact you think they are is disturbing.

When the sunlight that hits the ground where i live has been eliminated by 40% or more IT IS NOT NORMAL,, i feel like i am talking to the most brainwashed noobs ever when i state this...is this the case or what ??

Oh i forgot, you do not believe in conspiracies of any kind, everything fits into a category that you can nicely use to justify or "debunk".

Where I live it rains a hell of alot.
When the sun actually comes out it is like heaven, but NO MORE !!

Now planes suddenly have decided that they must create cloud cover so one can barely ever even tan.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

LOL!!!!!!

....the skies in the 90's.

.......Where I live it rains a hell of alot.

LOL!!! Really?

Basing this on the amount of rain you get, in your local area? Have you bothered to check the historical meteorological records, for your region? Not just back to the 1990s....try to the 1890s, too!! (If available.....at least, go WAY back, in research. Be nice if you could go back to before airplanes, though....jsut to FINALLY SHOW YOU that you are so, so wrong!!)

CONTRAILS are basically, CIRRUS clouds. CONTRAILS and CIRRUS all exist at very high altitudes, well above the heights where rain can form.

CIRRUS clouds do NOT make precipitation. ( aka, "rain" ). Period. "Case closed"

CIRRUS clouds, just by themselves, also do NOT encourage the sorts of clouds that DO make rain, and other precip. MOTHER NATURE does that!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's about time. More people need to come forward and stop the poising of our sky.
This would never make it to the news in the states.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Firstly, weather manipulation has nothing to do with "chemtales". Secondly, the 'chemtrails" phenomenon, also known as "chemtales" (as in a fairy tales) is nothing but a HOAX.

Lastly, this has nothing to do at all with space exploration.

Wow I really expected more respect and intelligence from someone who believes in something that the majority refute as a "HOAX".

/take away star

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Firstly, weather manipulation has nothing to do with "chemtales". Secondly, the 'chemtrails" phenomenon, also known as "chemtales" (as in a fairy tales) is nothing but a HOAX.

On what factual evidence to you base your claim that chemtrails are a hoax?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

On what factual evidence to you base your claim that chemtrails are a hoax?

Likely the same fallacy others use. Since contrails can persist then chemtrails must not exist - that is the absurdly fallacious argument used by too many here.

Composition

Individual F things have characteristics A, B, C, etc.
Therefore, the (whole) class of F things has characteristics A, B, C, etc.

Hasty Generalization

Sample S, which is too small, is taken from population P.
Conclusion C is drawn about Population P based on S.

While it's true that I've seen many who acknowledge atmospheric dispersions (aka chemtrails) also use these fallacies, that does not negate the truth beneath nor excuse the use of these same fallacies in rebuttal.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

obviously,
you have not been a first hand observer. You have gathered no data. You offer no logic to your argument...

Shill.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Been watching about chem-trails for some time and I have that little tiny thought skipping around bothering the rest of the stuff I have going on in my mind.

Would it be at all possible that the earth is under some sort of attack from elsewhere in the universe and our Governments have agreed to secretly spray anti - whatever to protect the earth - soil,sea, plant, animals and us little darlings. What I do know is I am seeing so many people who feel tired out, with terrible memories and the onset of early arthritis, When I was in my early 30s I worked Monday to Friday in my normal job had my own market stall at the weekend and still managed to club a minimum of3 nights a week and still had energy to spare. My sons their girl-friends and peers all seem to lead much quieter lives and I can't honestly say, have that vitality many of us glowed with in the 70's.

Now I'm a sad excuse when I compare my energy and physical activity to either my Grandmother or Mother at my age and this has come on comparatively recently. I don't know whether the fluoride addition is to blame but whatever it is I could do without it and I expect a few others could also. . ~(Idon't hold out much hope for a decent government existing on this planet but as their sorry hides are also threatened maybe
)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This story is from 2008.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
at this point, only government agents deny chemtrails...and the fact that chemtrail threads end up in skunkworks only goes to show where the loyalties of those who control this site are...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ahh you've all been had by lies and disinformation.

Düppel, the supposed evidence of 'chemtrails' means CHAFF in German.

Don't believe me?

Ask a German!

Here's some German speaking members of ATS:

German:
purehughness - Send U2U - Last login: November 5, 2010
D0MiNAT0R 1OOO - Send U2U - Last login: November 4, 2010
pause4thought - Send U2U - Last login: November 4, 2010
The_Modulus - Send U2U - Last login: November 1, 2010
sn00daard - Send U2U - Last login: October 28, 2010
Armin - Send U2U - Last login: May 20, 2010
chris_stibrany - Send U2U - Last login: May 8, 2010
Benarius - Send U2U - Last login: February 26, 2009
octotom - Send U2U - Last login: January 3, 2009
exteel - Send U2U - Last login: December 3, 2008

Too hard?

Go to an online translator and type it in,here it is again so you can copy and paste it straight in:

Düppel

I'd be having a long hard look at people who claim to be 'truthers' when they spread lies and disinformation.

In fact i'd have a long hard look at yourselves too, since many seem to just blindly believe what they see or hear without fact checking for yourselves....

Gullible, weak minded sheep.

Baaaaahhhh!!!!!

edit on 6/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

O.K. that video may have some errors, but as a chemtrail debunk you have just monumentally failed. What the hell is chaff then if it is not a chemical trail sprayed into the atmosphere artificially by an aircraft and admitted to by the military. Most people that have an interest in this subject don't suspect civil aviation of being the criminals but that there is a covert military operation taking place in many countries of the world but not all of them, could you possibly show us a picture of a persistent contrail on multiple days over China for example?
edit on 6-4-2011 by crompton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

WTF ??????????????????

are you REALLY insinuating that if a person believes on conspiracy theory to be true - then they should believe all conspiracy theories ??????????????????

just step back and think about that for a sec - and conemplate how many conspiracy theoesies are mutually exclusive

a prime example from 9/11 is :

the " no planes / holograms " claim and the " remote control plaines claim "

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The problem was more in the way he delivered his commentary I think, a bit like a troll debunker, wich was strange to me too, in relation to him being someone that believes the inside job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join