It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Military Sued Over Chemtrails....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Karesten Brandt has files charges against the German Military for weather manipulation. He states suspicious aircraft fly over all the regions spraying these chemicals and that the government and military counterfeit the satellite images...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Firstly, weather manipulation has nothing to do with "chemtales". Secondly, the 'chemtrails" phenomenon, also known as "chemtales" (as in a fairy tales) is nothing but a HOAX.

Lastly, this has nothing to do at all with space exploration.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Firstly, weather manipulation has nothing to do with "chemtales". Secondly, the 'chemtrails" phenomenon, also known as "chemtales" (as in a fairy tales) is nothing but a HOAX.

Did you even watch that video?!

That was the most convincing evidence of chemtrails I have evere seen on ATS. Right now I am going to look up other German news sources to see if they corroborate this.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well I would have to guess 30 million people world wide that have half a brain and stop to look up at the sky would have to disagree with your utter ignorant statement.

Contrails evaporate, they do not grow and spread to cover the whole dam sky!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm surprised they didn't get the actual spray planes in action on video for this story. There are so many of those here in the US.
I don't know what's worse- the spraying itself or the blatant lies and lame excuses right in your face. It's really insulting.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Well I would have to guess 30 million people world wide that have half a brain and stop to look up at the sky would have to disagree with your utter ignorant statement.

Contrails evaporate, they do not grow and spread to cover the whole dam sky!!!!!

Read this website and tell me if you think its still not possible for them to spread science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I am not trying to start up an argument on this at all, but I would like to ask you two questions.

1. do you have a source for you number of 30 million believers in chemtrails?

2. how long does a contrail have to last before it becomes a chemtrail? (that is a very serious question, not a provocation)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You know what's ironic, under your name you have a tag line of "Researcher" but clearly your utter response to this thread was inconsitently lop sided and bias. Its understandable that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but with the growing evidence (example is the video in this thread) and accounts of various credible individuals claiming this to be a fact, you should also provide credible sources to solidify your opinion. In short, do your research!
edit on 5-4-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i dissagree with reasons most people think about chem-tails--[weather modification-harp-and others]
Sure there are different experiments they conduct, but when you have seen them for over 15 years like we have in n-wisconsin and increasing every year and we have no major airports, pluss talked to retied air force pilot, we know the number 1 reason for them which is so simple and based in common sense and a lot of reading.
1- global warming is real-they spray for dimming-reflecting the sun out --cloud building when possable or just spraying high with aluminum for haze-
2-now think!-watch them-They start early in the morning-making passes and soon the smears created spread out and by mid morning the sky is full of chem-cloud-hazzy crap-[just when the day was heating up??]-then tword afternoon they taper off till by evening they are gone except for an occasional pass!!!
Here they even started spraying in WINTER 4 years ago after we had an almost snowless winter-and our january had only 2 days below zero--[ we usually have 20-30 days below zero in january]???
We here who had real tough winters-know global warming is real no matter what is causing it?
YOU CANT HEAT UP THE OUTSIDE OF THE PLANET WITHOUT HEATING THE INSIDE!!!!!!! this would cause expansion which would cause earthquakes and increased volcanic activity-WHICH WE ARE SEEING NOW !!!!!
LOOK UP and you will figure it out for the number 1 reason for the spraying-AND THE LAG TIME CAUGHT UP

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Funny how you're a "truther" and you think that chemtrails don't exist.

How ignorant is that?

Seriously? You have an answer for that?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I tried not to respond to your post, but, my fingers just started typing......................I could not help noticing your signatures, one being about 911 truth, which would mean that you don't accept the OS version, you know the govt. dogma.....................yet, you spout the official govt. rhetoric when it comes to chemtrails??????

And, your other signature refers to Jesus and Truth..............................So, your govt. is lying when it comes to anything 9-11 related, but they are as truthful as the gospel when it comes to chemtrails??????????????????

Now, look in the mirror, and read my last sentence out loud......................then you will hear what we hear from your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Firstly - it is not news - it dates to 2006, and the supposed legal case never eventuated because the whole thing is a manufactured beat-up.

It has been on ATS before - so this thread should not exist - go to the original one if you think iyou have something new to add - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very possibly it is a deliberate hoax, since the german is mistranslated for the benefit of English-speaking audiences!

The summary is that the German military warned local meteorologists that they would be using chaff in an exercise, and that that might give them misleading weather radar pictures.

And of course from that the chem-nuts went...well....nutty!

See this article for how it has been manipulated - here's some extracts:

The big problem with the video is the translation. In the shot above, the german word “duppel” is translated as “chemical trails (chemtrails)”, when the actual translation is “chaff”. The German word for “chemtrail” is “chemtrail“.

Another rather obvious distinction is that Brandt is talking about invisible clouds, whereas “chemtrails” are very visible (since they are aircraft contrails).

There are other problems as well, as pointed out in other places:

The German sentence which appears on screen is :

“Die Aufzeichnungen belegen, dass dabei sehr geringe Mengen von Düppeln ausgebracht werden”

The english sentence thats blended out at the same time reads :

“The registers report emissions of chemtrails at low altitudes”

(Note that you never see the full version of both sentences at the same time. One is wiped out as the other is filled in)

The actual translation should be more like :

“The reports show that very small quantities of chaff were used”.

Go to the link above for the rest, including translations of official questions and replies to the local German
authorities.
Deny ignorance indeed!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus187

Read this website and tell me if you think its still not possible for them to spread science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Do you have any links by reputable sources????

You know something not paid for by the same source that the op is claiming is responsible for the spraying...........the Government????????????

Parker

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Contrail Science..................do they not get their funding from NASA?????????????????????????????

seems like a credible source. Do you have any Non-Governmment sources?

Parker

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was surprised when the following article appeared in my local newspaper today. While it alleges that the goings-on would be a possible future activity, imo and many others', it's been occurring for quite awhile!
Here's an excerpt from the article: (Experts ponder how to tweak climate)
"...By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University, briefing the Chicheley Hall assemblage on the climate engineer's toolkit.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices — much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mt. Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so..."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Contrail Science..................do they not get their funding from NASA?????????????????????????????

where do you get that idea from?

The guy who runs it has his name and photo and reasons for running it on either hte "about" page or the linked "metabunk" blog/forum.

AFAIK blogs are not very expensive to run.

seems like a credible source. Do you have any Non-Governmment sources?

Parker

What would be a non-government source for somethign about the military that happened 6 years ago?

I guess you could type out the German and run it through wiki-translate....unless you think theyare in on the chemtrail conspiracy too?

Or look up "duppel" in a German-English dictionary??

Or see if you can find out what happened to this supposed litigation!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I did not ask about the guy that runs it...................Do they get their funding from NASA????

I believe you know the answer to that.

Also, you appear to be one of the resident "Chemtrail" debunkers. I see you posting hundreds of claims backing your position, do you have any not coming from a govt. agency, or funded by a govt. agency??

I believe this is a fair question.

Parker

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Has ANYONE ever gotten close enough thru intercepting to photograph or even use a zoom lends from a distance to get an ID of these alleged planes. Does ANYONE maybe just have a photo of a plane from a telescope even. I will admit it I used to live on Coronado and my girlfriend lived by the San Diego airport and the skies were always clear and blue there 15 years ago. Now I don't live anywhere near an airport andy sky gets cross hatched quite a bit. I am not sold but if somebody ID'd one of these planes that would be a great start.

Ok please don't troll me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Has ANYONE ever gotten close enough thru intercepting to photograph or even use a zoom lends from a distance to get an ID of these alleged planes. Does ANYONE maybe just have a photo of a plane from a telescope even.

It is eminently possible to get great photos of a/c regardless of their height - eg see this guy's site- I checked the telescope he uses - it retails for about US$600, but I imagine teh 8" version at about US$400 would also give great pics and save a bit of dosh.

there really is no excuse for blury pics if you are dedicated to identifying the a/c involved.

I will admit it I used to live on Coronado and my girlfriend lived by the San Diego airport and the skies were always clear and blue there 15 years ago. Now I don't live anywhere near an airport andy sky gets cross hatched quite a bit. I am not sold but if somebody ID'd one of these planes that would be a great start.

Not living near an airport is pretty irrelevant - the a/c at high altitude are flying between very distant airports - the US is has a massive network of air routes that mot ppl have no idea about - eg see here for how the network has expanded over the last 30 years.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join