It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, new here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers, I have been a lurker for quite some time now and decided to take the plunge and become a member. I decided to join because the love I have for my family could stop the world from spinning and I want to stay as informed as possible, stay on top of the true, the false, the ridiculous, and whatever might help (or entertain) in the future. I am currently living with my parents as I am on my last week of treatment for Thyroid cancer, as of friday I am DONE and moving to the east coast to join my husband in NC. I have a 2 year old boy, a chihuahua, and 2 cats. I do all the mushy gushy girly stuff like scrapbooking, sewing, and watching Buzz Lightyear/reading "Bubbles bubbles" a thousand times a day. I also have an interest in antique guns especially revolvers. I have a CCL and know how to use it (No really, I took a class and everything
) I frequently go to auctions and want to learn more about the value of silver coins, and I am currently learning how to pioneer/homestead/hunt and generally survive off the land. I enjoy ATS because it gives me one extreme to the other, and it's very informative the whole way through. It helps me learn about how people think and react, which comes in handy in every situation...good or bad.

Anyone is welcome to message me, I will be brand new to NC and know nothing about the weather and the potential danger therein. I am used to tornadoes, but have never lived on any coast. Thank you for welcoming me!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I will provide you with some Links to go over before you start posting..
ATS Terms and Conditions
ATS Rules and Guidlines
Some other important info

Have fun, I look forward to seeing you on the boards..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

To give you a new perspective on life I recommend you to read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it, that is of course no coincidence.

Please read it if you can, I reckon it is the most important book published since the beginning of this civilization.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: I believe that good solutions tend to be very simple, and I believe one should look inwards to improve one´s character at all times, especially when there is chaos around oneself.

The power of reciting good words:

www.clearwisdom.net...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I hope you will have a good time here.

top topics

join