It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best current Netflix instant viewing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I watch mainly tv series on there. Some of my favorites are: Lost, Bones, Jericho, Warehouse 13, X-Files, Paranormal State, Ghost adventures. I have taken a trip back to my child hood and with my daughter we watch He-Man. She-Ra, Voltron, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. They also have some good documentaries out there such as: Armegeddon How and other end of the world stuff. The Ancient Alien series is on there and also Discovery channels original The colony.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wow my last post was so long ago, we are way past farscape. We watched all the star gate series, and those were surprisingly good with a surprise (the 2 people in farscape end up in stargate!) Now we are watching Life's a zoo.tv! Its funny

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Netflix just put up the brilliant movie In The Loop. It's a British movie set in 2003 and it's about American and Britain getting involved in a war in the Middle East. It more or less all starts with a bumbling British PM saying "war is unforseeable" when he should've just made vague statements and everything takes off from there. It's probably the smartest movie and one of the funniest of the last decade. It's very Dr. Strangelove, but while Strangelove starts out playing everything very, very straight, In The Loop is recognizable as a comedy from the beginning. Also has a lot of Burn After Reading mixed in.

Great movie, can't recommend it enough.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Basquiat is on instant play right now. One of the few movies that I replaced with a dvd before the vhs has broken . A different touch to the biography.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Basquiat is on instant play right now. One of the few movies that I replaced with a dvd before the vhs has broken . A different touch to the biography.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wakingtereza

I just watched "armadillo" a documentary about the Danes in Afghanistan it was OK

The 9th Company is a Russian war movie also regarding Afghanistan, not a documentary, the different point of view was thought provoking

"Howl's Moving Castle" is a classic Anime Film that should be seen by anyone with an interest in Anime

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Have you seen the series "Survivors" from the BBC it is somewhat related to Jericho which I also enjoyed

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I have not watched, I have seen while looking through the shows available and have been meaning to watch it. Glad to see it is similar to a show I like, I may have to check it out this weekend.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

I watched this last night. Really liked it a lot. the dialogue is just insane!
However, I was very tired, and fell asleep..It was NOT the movie's fault.
I missed the ending. I've got no problems watching the whole thing again, I'm sure I missed a lot.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here are my 2 recommendations for streamers.

1. The Ground truth. A Documentary about Mostly Iraq. Following Soldiers from Recruitment to their return home.
Spoken very bluntly by the soldiers themselves.

2. X-Files was just added...Most, if not all of the Episodes.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They removed Dick Van Dyke...
that Irks me...One of the Best written Sit-coms ever.
Quick and witty...slightly dated...which adds to it's charm..
Carl Reiner was a genius.
As was most of the cast.

Where most other shows, showed dad going off to work...this one showed Dad AT work.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They Live.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arista

That website looks like it'd be a great help. I've been having a hard time trying to find movies too. They keep saying that Super Why and Dora the Explorer are recommendations. I keep saying Not Interested as my rating but they keep coming back. Hey! There's the new horror film for you. Attack of the Netflix Recommendations.

I also liked the Dan Aykroyd UFO one too.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Watch the entire LOST series from start to finish... and then Stargate Universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join